Comfy in Northern Wisconsin

>non-whites will never know the feeling of being buried in snow

>tfw get pneumonia 3 times
Thanks winter, nothing can kill me now.

Might just barely reach northern middle TN. feelscomfyman

Only the dead will have rest from this cold

Freeze Canadian's dicks off for making bestiality legal

Global warming cucks btfo

Friendly Reminder that Baby It's Cold Outside is a rape enabling song you sexist scum

It's that time of year again

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO COLD WHAT IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I ALMOST DIED OUT THERE

I love you Winter-chan!

Happy are they who escape this world in the embrace of Kek's icy herald.

Shooo! Sho! Away! island ppl.

I love winter. Minnesotans represent. 507 here

reminder that if you live in an area where it doesn't snow you can't experience christmas

but you yourself are on an island

>Fellow Mainer checking in.
Yup still cold as tits and I gotta drive to Mass tomorrow.

technically no/yes, it wasn't a few thousand years ago.

We have a house with a moat.

>tfw driving to work this morning

This. Snow is Christmas

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas is about black genocide!!

The north is so cool. In 20 miles you're in three different states. Meanwhile us southcucks have to drive for three days just to get to one.

RUSSIANS HACKING OUR WEATHER WTF PUTIN

Quit complaining yuppie

I love this.

I agree with this statement

>also checked

>tfw walked to the beer store in shorts and t-shirt at 5 degree Fahrenheit weather

Be ready Sup Forums

Michigan here, its hella cold out and there's half a meter of snow

W-what is this from

>tfw Buffalo

This is small time

>Currently enjoying it I do have to say.
Lived out in Missouri for a bit, Ozarks are sweet but aside from that the state sucks. There's more to see and do up here, and not a fan of shit cities like ATL or rust belt (aside Pittsburgh, that place is cool in my book). A lot of hot air liberals but if you live in NH, RI or ME they aren't overflowing with them. I like it here up in Maine, near Portland so I still have the ocean, mountains, city life, woods and unbearable chill. All in all New England's pretty great aside from Connecticunt. I enjoy Vermont for the freaks and Mass is just as zoo, but it's my home and I'm a Masshole at heart.

Wrong place Winter-chan

Supposed to go from 33 and raining on Saturday to -18 and miserable on Sunday. Gotta love Indiana weather.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

As an ohio user I dont doubt that you did, I see it here every winter, what I want to know is why? Why not throw on some pants and a windbreaker? I mean I get comments from coworkers as if im some crazy masochist when walking around in a hoody and jeans in this weather.

You were already drunk weren't you user.

Better than nothing desu, helps foreigners realize why they should never want to live here.
>4 hours of traffic
>accidents on every road
>barely survive your commute only to walk into a dead workplace because the entire province is bogged down
>power outage
>coffee freezes into a solid block
>nearly lose your fingers to frostbite
>4 hours of traffic again
>have to pull over due to a whiteout
>get home only to realize you need to be up in five hours for the same grind tomorrow

I don't know why anyone would ever want to immigrate here, even with "muh programs" it is not worth it.

A forced Reddit meme. Report it every time it pops up.

Yeah it's finally nigger cold here ( northern Ohio ).

what is is that, half boxer/terrier?

>The forecast for my area

wut

>cold outside
I miss winter already