What body type is more redpilled?

>Left: bear mode
>Right: Greek mode

What body type is the ideal to survive the massive happening?

Left could swing a 70lbs Viking battle axe.

>70lbs Viking battle axe.
It was an order of magnitude less than that.
Meaning, both could.

the skinnyfat hick

this is a good question

bump

Since guns were created there is no reason to be fit

I could literally kill you with a sniper and all your gains would be useless

and chop a mans head off clean?

bear mode
greek mode is for boy fucking

how sharp an ax are we talking about?

Good luck seeing over the wall Paco

Right wins pussy
Left wins wars

Fuck off faggot. Quit saving man pics to your hd/phone

I don't see anything wrong in either, they're both good in their own ways.

Being either Bear mode and greek mode are preferable to being a fat fuck.

I think the guy on left will do a better job of surviving the next happening, he will maintain his strength longer when food sources become scarce. Though the man on the right looks closer to how women want a man to look, so his power to sway them is increased. There are merits to both, but I'd vote guy on the left

1) Adonis belts
2) Crosses between otters and twinks
3) We typically call these "scallies and chavs"
Delete your thread

left of course.

Left is more practical, both are fine.

Musclefat is superior in every way. If you were a slutty homo like me, you'd already know as much.

Whatever body type you naturally have you fucking moron. Just exercise as hard as you can (each day at least one muscle group should be aching), and eat right. Its not hard

Yeah, fat people win wars

Who would win in a fight?

Why would you need to be so big in modern society? You only burden your heart, joints, mobility. You need to train tons and eat tons. It's autistic.

Right and i look like the right one. Girls like it and i could fuck your gf(i'm brown).

Are you retarded? Having that much excess weight doesn't help you win wars, you fucking clown. We don't fight with spears and shit anymore.

Is this one of those thinly veiled gay lust threads on Sup Forums?

Left, pls.

you mean left wins 1x1 fights

>spending time worry about other men's bodies
Mexican intellectuals, everyone.

For real. A surpressor and subsonic ammo, you would hear the click from 150yds, but you'll take the impact.

>each day at least one muscle group should be aching
thats interesting, after some period of constant exercise even if i cant lift my hand up after exercises there is no muscle ache present day after

won't **

Why not both?

not the mexi kind, that's for sure

Right is practically the same musculature with the addition of more body fat.

left isnt really fat, but lets be honest

athleticism>strength

not say both aren't important or mutually exclusive, but explosiveness and agility are more admirable than raw strength.

I aim for both though.

youre a chink so its understandable that you dunno
but no, its not.

Weight distribution is a hell of a drug. some of the heaviest swords clock in around 4lbs, I work out using a 4ft 10lb rod. any weapon of that weight would be unusable in combat. you would have to be a beast to be combat effective with a 7lb axe.

Either way you're gonna get your dick sucked at the gay bar, so it's win/win.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

war still involves hand-to-hand, carrying shit. and moving from place to place, Paco.

Well soldiers carry to 30 kg to 70kg depends of what are you doing you retarded

Faaack. Takes me back

>skinny and little body fat
>little food to support dem gains
I'm not making an excuse for fat people, but we have it for a reason.

neither body type is particularly suited well. the one on the right will fade very quickly too. if you're stockpiling creatine and bronzer during the end times you're literally retarded.

the best body type for the happening is pic related

Who the fuck cares? This is the type of shit women waste their time on, most people are going to pick whatever side they identify with more because it makes them feel better about themselves.

As a bear, i could dominate and fuck anyone of those manelts.

That makes me manlier than all 4 put together.

6'2", 130 kg.

actually, i could probably take out all 4 at the same time.

feels good to be the peak of manhood.

look at real modern soldiers
body type is much closer to the right one
less weight = less calories to sustain physical performance
smaller, faster moving target for bullets
better endurance for long periods without rest
not to mention right has major reproductive advantages for postwar repopulation

One looks like a serious competitor who takes lifting seriously.

The other literally looks like a starving refugee.
Swarthy shitskin.

>unironically reposting buzzfeed and /nupol/ laps it up

>guy on the right cant carry 70kg
Yeah, okay. Most military men/people that actually do shit, ie firemen+other comparable jobs, are closer to right for a reason.

The guy on the right is Freddie Ljungberg, who is a master race soccer player.

I'm short, if I go bear mode people will think I'm just fat. I'll go Greek mode.

>Le ebin fighting a war with swords!

It's over, stop having crusade fantasies. The best thing you'll get is a 20 year old unsharpened combat knife and your wits vs Ahmed and Obama cuck police

>"i'm a bear, I'll fuck these 4 fags in the butt for being fags"
>jacks one in the back of the head
>other three relentlessly stomp your face in for taking on four individuals
heh, I showed them

so long as you're fit, can climb and jog steadily

bear mode has slight advantage in readily available resource

In a real happening everybody would be starving for at least a time and the left would turn into the right while the right would end up in Auschwitz mode.

>Implying bitches won't be there just for the taking like the good ol' days

right has strength but no body fta
left has the same strength, plus the energy store of body fat which could be burned off in times of hardship

>bear

If you have mantitties you don't count. Think of a thinner person taller than you, they can land a good shove and your body weight will bring you down

What does Sup Forums think of a gymnast body?
They are required to be able to lift a minimum of twice their own weight while maintaining minimum body fat.

How to get this body in two easy steps:
1. Hail
2. And Kill
Repeat until failure.
>Manowar never fails

get out of here calvin
your underwear is peasant garbage for fags and fags only

They have a similar body actually one is just super fucking tanned and a slightly lower body fat.
Looks like they both skip leg day

Baws

gymnast body is best body
>flexibility
>agility
>endurance
>strength
>coordination
>timing

Gayfag here
Personally find left /way/ hotter

rare degenerate

you forgot

>manlet

>implying viking axes were huge monster weapons you see in movies and cartoons

Stop.

Looks like Alex Jones body type.

>what is physics

Firce is calculated by taking into consideration acceleration and mass.

and mass

mass.

that means my punches, and more importantly my push-kicks, obliterate small humans.

ever seen a welterweight fight? wonder why there are no knockouts? wonder why there are no knockouts in women's boxing either?

the fact is once you attain peak manhood, like i have, you dominate every other human there is.

or let me guess, you're capable of bench pressing 130kg, the strength needed to stop from from sitting on you and pissing into your mouth?

Yes it is

The one on the left probably isn't going to try and fuck me in the ass. Probably.

both look gay as a fuck to model of underwear, but for some reason the left looks gayer

You would know about mass fatass. Run a mile and tell me how sitting on my face goes.

Enjoy sitting in your room by yourself arguing with strangers at the "peak of your manhood."

Larping has gone pro the post.

It depends on the climate.

In reality its going to be the right with a bit of belly because no one is going to bother cutting/bulking when food is rationed for the tropical places and the left is going to do better in some colder places.

>Left wins wars
easy targets don't win wars

hockey players are like non manlet gymnast bodies
godly reflexes and balance, high average height, but also will not ever be let on a team unless they are capable of beating the life out of you

Enjoy conflating fashion standards, with health standards.

the fact is that the person on the right in that picture has less than 10% body fat, which means his body isn't capable of producing all of the hormones required to call him a man.

that includes tiny faggots like Mc Gregor.

he has to take hormone supplements, otherwise he would be incapable of surviving. if you think he doesn't, then you dont understand how the human body works. maybe there will be an article in cosmo one day so you can read about it.

>Run a mile

I run 2.4km's under 10 minutes. have ever since i was in the ADF 10 years ago.

Hockey players are the master race.

We have machines and vehicles that carry stuff now. The future is amazing.

But you're wrong on so many levels. I guarantee left is not only better for sex. He is more 100x more likely to grill a mean rack of ribs. 1000x times more likely to paint a room when you ask. And 10.000 times more likely to have a decent paycheck.

As a mating option, left is so vastly superior it's ridiculous. Anyone who argues otherwise is a dumb woman.

>i could fuck your gf
You wouldn't stand a fucking chance with her. She doesn't like niggers.

They'd be a similar size if the guy on the left dropped the fat. Or alternatively if the guy on the right overate for six months, i.e. "bulked".

"Mass" and "bulk" these days are just other terms for extra flab. That's why bodybuilders these days more often look like Jason Blaha than someone with a good body.

both are balding so neither.

>One looks like a serious competitor who takes lifting seriously.

The extra fat tells you he means business!

15-inch well-defined arms = starving skelly. 16-inch fat arms = serious competitor!

Permabulkers are a plague these days, and they are in this very thread.

I'd suck the one on the right's cock, but I'd let the one on the left pound my ass

I'd rather be left. But honestly I'm a fat fuck so I'd take being right too. Either are better than what my lazy ass is. At least I'm losing weight.

Left is proper strength. Right is beach muscles (looks pleasing, but isn't as functional).

Fo ask /fit/.

>I work out using a 4ft 10lb rod.

Bear mode will 99/100 times win in a fight

Also more fat storage if food is in short supply

Bear mode definitely best for survival

You mean because he has the means of flight, right?

> I remember what it was like to be 14
Why do you think you never see fatass snipers? Because they have to hoof it over miles and miles and actually be in shape to even get to the destination - not to fuggin mention get back to saftey after the shot.

Relearn your understanding of physics. A larger arm will have more mass. But, to move a given larger mass at a specific acceleration requires more force.

But she likes mongols. Got it.

left looks like an animal, right is more human looking