BREAKING

China dumps US Treasures due to possibility of civil war!!

China Dumps Treasuries: Foreign Central Banks Liquidate A Record $403 Billion In US Paper
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/china-belgium-dump-treasuries-foreign-central-banks-liquidate-record-403-billion-us-

macrobusiness.com.au/2016/12/china-dumps-us-debt-record-pace/

Other urls found in this thread:

macrobusiness.com.au/2016/12/china-dumps-us-debt-record-pace/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-18/china-holdings-of-u-s-treasuries-drop-to-almost-four-year-low
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2021222/china-designates-first-renminbi-clearing-bank-new-york
wsj.com/articles/chinas-banks-are-hiding-more-than-2-trillion-in-loans-1481130392
in.news.yahoo.com/analysis-china-cedes-top-u-creditor-crown-japan-041918512--business.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for wtf you talken bout nigga

TAIWAN #1

Oh fuck boys

I hate you Kikes

Do you reckon the holocaust happened as hard as the history books say mr jewman?

I want to hear it from horseys mouth

>macrobusiness.com.au/2016/12/china-dumps-us-debt-record-pace/

China doesn't do anything that quick unless it has a hard plan. Expect the US-China relationship to decline rapidly.

What does this mean for the U.S and Chinese economy?

>civil war
What? China having one or are they implying the US?

OHHH SHIT

LOL!

NO REFUNDS

want to hear your theory on History books.

were they all miraculously written by jews?

This. A little confused, since both seem possible....

this is it. The /x/ tier times are upon us boys.

hold on to ur butts

reported, faggot

dont worry goyim

Fuck you Schlomo

Bump

whats going to happen to the dollar? and the yuan? you guys know this stuff

so who gets it instead?

403 billion is like a single rich chinaman's piggy bank though

fuck russians

>What does this mean for the U.S and Chinese economy?

boom wartime economy, women's studies majors be prepared to draft to front lines, those poor girls those gay Chinese soldiers will tear them apart, one child law, every soldier age Chinese person is a male who is horny because there are no women

China 100 years ahead of USA on that front,

You hacked our Chinese held debt! They are just too embarrassed to admit to this security breach

I wish I could dump treasures

> day of the rope will happen before the day of the rake

jwhat's this?

some of that famous "fake news"?

>zerohedge

HOLY SHIT FEELING SO COMFY IN MY GOLD MINERS HOLY SHIT

Russia!

>oyy veyy

Fuck China, for real though.

>jew

Jew

damn Russian hackers are at it again!

Will nobody stop them???

Nah, they've been dropping US treasuries since early September.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-18/china-holdings-of-u-s-treasuries-drop-to-almost-four-year-low

Even kikeberg has info on it.

No but if it supported the victors narrative that the good guys won and the bad guys lost I can certainly see it being a possibility.

Using the holocaust as justification for the successful divide and conquer tactics employed in the middle east with the creation of Israel also makes sense.

Do you think it has been embellished? If so to what extent?

what a faggot

you're just as bad as the people who post this shit for falling for it and replying
fuck off and never come back from Sup Forums you fuckign superstitious faggots

Gjddth

look, another nothingburger. China fucks with their money supply all the time, how is this any newer than Russia hacking Obama's phone to send incriminating fake birth certificate evidence to Trump and Sheriff Joe?

Fuck off

you fuck off, you fucking faggot.

seriously, kill yourself

So the Federal Reserve buys it back up for less than they sold it for.

Sounds good to me chinks. Enjoy your riots when we shut down transatlantic trade and dare you to do something militarily.

You sell something cause you need money. Buy low sell high.

China is fucked, economically.

Hmmm. Aren't they doing a Ponzi scheme with the us bonds anyway and the u.s. Is involved in it?

Watch death by China they buy and sell bonds to keep the Chinese dollar low

Didn't the Saudis claim they'd do this as well? No one would have bought it if they did.

I don't think you faggots know the gravity of the situation.

$403 Billion USD has never been liquidated by a foreign government since the USD became the world reserve currency.

Either China is joining the Eurasian Union, or something really is happening in Burgerland

America had just destroyed Europe. They needed the Holocaust myth to potray themselves as the good guys.

come on OP, this is OLD fake news. we want the new shit.

WE WANT NEW FAKE SHIT.

Dump is because cash is fleeing china. They are forced to liquidate

Hasn't Trudeau sold most of your gold?

>I don't think you faggots know the gravity of the situation.

Nah we know. Basically what happens is the Fed buys back the paper for less then we sold it to them for and laugh at them for being so fucking stupid.

Domestically they should expect riots as their currency collapses without the T-bill backing and factories close everywhere.

They might try to start some shit to distract their populace, but they can't go to war with the U.S. Japan, or Korea. The communist party barely is holding onto many of their cities.

If China attacks someone, Beijing will be facing an attack from every side and an internal revolt.

They won't do shit.

All American flag posters are bots. The Civil War is currently occurring. The Jews have managed to keep the news from spreading out of American borders. Canada is next.

Ya, fucking kike controlled idiot. Gold is going to 5k in the next 3 years.

EU is going to implode, potential US civil war, rate hikes causing huge inflation.

Feeling comfy with my gold miner and gold etf holdings.

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2021222/china-designates-first-renminbi-clearing-bank-new-york

wsj.com/articles/chinas-banks-are-hiding-more-than-2-trillion-in-loans-1481130392

im more angry at china then have ever been i know we are being mommy and running the world but it doesnt mean they have to be fucking super kikes, they do mapnuliate shit look at this shit 2 trillion in fucking loans and opening banks in newyork THAT ARE YUAN ONLY i think.

^ this

it was another bullshit trade war like WW1, the people probably would not stand for that--so they had to make them believe it was about social issues like gassing jews and stuff.

They're trying to convince the ignorant masses of this "social issues" crap even still.

>terrorists! look they hate our freedom--their god commands them to kill us!

9/11 was a great way to convince Americans to die for Israel in the middle east over social issues

Everyone is dumping treasury's you larpers. Investor outlook has changed since Trump was elected and are expecting huge spending. The Fed reacted by increasing interest rates. Only an idiot would still be holding treasury's.

THIS IS WAR

Truck driver here in the us
Youre all fucked i been to every state you can think us in the US and we only grow corn, hay, and cattle and some peanuts
Everything else is imported and small size farms grow vegs for your local vegan fucks

whatever nigger, im not the faggot who falls for r/eddit tier shit b8

does that make you a bot?

Tbh ur stupid because they both are in on it.

>We have the numbers

Habben?

one day we will finish what the SS started, kike.

fuck off, dont come back to Sup Forums

Nonsense, Cali alone grows nearly everything variety-wise, and a lot of my produce is from my own state.

fuck china who cares

I seen every farm in cali and it cannot feed half of cali alone.

protect yourselves...

The average Chinese male possesses strength comparable to that of the average white female, so at least it'll be a fair fight

Fake and gay

Not happening

Bond market is going down and stocks are going up

Same I am so glad I bought JNUG (Gold Miner 3x ETF) even though I bought it at 9$ and it is at 4.30$ which means I lost half my money but if this keeps up it'll go far past 9$

They need the cash. China's economy has been teetering for some time now. With the threat of more production being pulled and robotics devastating the low cost workforce, they are FUCKED.

> lowest yuan value since 2008
What did Bloomberg mean by this?

oh boy look at the news that came in just now
in.news.yahoo.com/analysis-china-cedes-top-u-creditor-crown-japan-041918512--business.html

china owns our debt more then japan now

oh no

We barely have enough water.

Right now is a good time to buy. I bought 2 years ago when gold was low as fuck. I'd buy now.

Australia is not Austria.
Also, Australia is not new zealand.

WTF is up with them? They are like a rollercoaster on the charts

We'll win again.

Oh damn I wish I could buy more JNUG right now to average down the price some more but I committed not to put more than 1500$ into it so...Not sure if I should break that promise

Yeah you guys really fought hard last time.

4/10 post

You get a gold star for effort.

>we'll win again

lol you kikes needed the allies to fight a 6 year war to save your sorry asses while you and your families were being turned into reverse santas

not to mention you needed the man himself to send you to palestine. what is it with you people, always using other peoples hard work and resources to do stuff for you at no expense to yourselves

Transpacific you daft burger

>jews
>working

How do we organize when its time to do the job? I would rather serve under a strategist like Mattis than go full retard with muh gunZ.

No the furthermost right you can go is an absolute hereditary monarchy ruling over a pure ethnostate.

And the farthest most left you can go is the Soviet Union telling Ukranians that their ethnicity doesn't exist, therefore they can't complain about being starved to death during the holodomor or they're racist.

PS: Thats what i call a false flag operation. good job, kikes!

>Einstein. Manhattan Project. Atomic Bomb. End of War.

>>Einstein. Manhattan Project. Atomic Bomb. End of War.

You spelled "Robert Oppenheimer" wrong.

Of course since Jews invented the bomb they had no reason to steal our nuclear secrets and give them to the Soviets... You know, since they invented it?

tie a dragon dildo to your head and charge soros head on