Given the seeming rise in false rape claims over the past few years...

Given the seeming rise in false rape claims over the past few years, how likely are you to believe a woman who says she's been raped?

That depends on how many male witnesses she has.

>Seeming rise

Got any proof on that?

Also, why the fuck would a woman lie about that?

if she goes to the media before police 0%

not very

>Also, why the fuck would a woman lie about that?

>wife cheats on husband
>husband finds out
>No, he raped me!

>girl gets drunk and willingly fucks guy who is also drunk
>regrets it the next day
>cry rape

I don't even distinguish between rape and assault, to me they are the same crime. Touching/hurting someone is the same no matter where you do it.

Because some get bored, user.

I'll take things that never happen for 400, Alex.

She'll have to provide some hard evidence as opposed to just crying.

What modern society considers rape isn't real rape so I consider all rape claims to be false.
>Also, why the fuck would a woman lie about that
That's what cunts do, they lie about everything all the time. Have you never been around one of them?

If modesty was still implemented for women, id be much more likely to believe them or feel sorry for them. But frankly the way some of these women are dressed, they bring it on my selfs. Just like when I park in Detroit, I put away my GPS etc. Put away your tits in front of men.

Violent rape is the only true rape. Coercion isn't rape and if she's passed out it's her own fault.

>One person does it, so now it's an epidemic.

Regardless of any "seeming rise", I wouldn't believe it without evidence, unless the girl was someone I really trusted.

However, I would still try to help her and get her to police/hospital/therapist/other resources, because even if I suspect she is lying, there is still a decent chance that I am wrong and she is telling the truth.

What the fuck? Why would anyone actually believe a man raped Jabba the Hut?

By this time, I'm willing to be at least 90% of all rape allegations are fake. So 10% I guess. 0% if she's a self-proclaimed feminist.

>if she's passed out it's her own fault.
Not to mention that is still "traumatic" if she doesn't even remember it?

Not excusing sleazebags who take advantage of drunk, pass out women, but if a woman is blacked out, does it constitute trauma?

I always question when a woman says she's been raped.

She put herself into that situation. If she didn't want to be fucked maybe she shouldn't have been a drunk slut.

To be fair, it is kind of hard to provide evidence years after the fact, unless the guy is literally in jail for it.

Apparently, a lot of women say they never go to the police when they do get raped because they think the police won't believe them. Though, why they wouldn't believe them is beyond me given how rape accusations get thrown about like candy at Halloween.

Hey, I agree, but telling women to be more careful is somehow sexist.

White Knight detected

>Though, why they wouldn't believe them is beyond me given how rape accusations get thrown about like candy at Halloween.

Isn't that enough reason to doubt them?

Depends if she has filled her police report yet

If she was legit raped, then no. God knows what kind of emotional baggage and trauma I'd have to deal with.

If it was a false rape claim, then also no. I don't want any lying bitch near me.

So basically I'm saying that if she ever says she was raped, then I'm out.

Of course, but for some reason, people think the police will just cast aside anything a woman says, when everyone knows it's bullshit.

If a woman really is raped, she can prove it within a decent period of time after the rape.

Is there physical evidence?
Did she agree to a rape kit?
Did she say anything wierd about negotiating the sentence?
Does the story make sense?
Does the woman look relieved when comforted?
Does the accused or his father have a history of rape or rape accusations?
Do the woman's parents hate the accused from before the accusation?

Depends on the woman. If someone I know as being fairly modest and sensible claims she was raped and reports it to the police instantly, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

If some dyed hair, glasses, hyperslut 'polyamourous' 2hip5u sex positive claims she was raped by someone she had a one-night stand with, she can go fuck herself.

>I got my house robbed yesterday after I went to a bar with my friends. I left the front door wide open.

>Perhaps you should have locked the front door.

>FUCKING SEXIST etc

literally had a former friend lie about that shit because she spent all her rent money on booze and wanted me to pay for her to have a hotel room because she "didn't feel safe in her apartment"

Better analogy would be having no curtains with a shitton of expensive items on display in front of your windows.

Perhaps, but I was referring to the retarded idea that taking steps to protect yourself is unreasonable. We lock our front doors when we go out, so why shouldn't we take care to avoid wandering into dark alleyways while drunk?

What manner of faggotry is this. If you honestly believe this isn't a regular occurrence you're beyond hope.

Remember To Kill a Mockingbird?

False rape claims have been effecting poc for thousands of years.