Why are women more emotional, but not actually more caring?

Why are women more emotional, but not actually more caring?

They actually shit on men and do the most sinister shit to their ex-boyfriends.

Women act like they're sad and victimized all the time, but this is actually just manipulation.

They're just selfish. The only time they're emotional is when they aren't getting what they want.

If a woman can munipulate you, you are not a man.

>not actually caring
Wrong. The problem is they care. In fact they care so much they need to see the knife twisting

eh normally women are the deciders so they're naturally incredibly judgemental and self-important. women can go crazy from breakups because the idea of the man deciding she's sub-par absolutely destroys her personal value much moreso than with a man.

May sound like a meme but women are even more tribal than men, in that they only care about themselves and their direct offspring above all else.

The only thing a woman loves more than herself in normal circumstances is her biological children, and even then its usually limited to the sons. Mothers have a bad habit of hating/envying their own daughters once they come of age.

Let me break it down for you broseph

>women
>wo men
>ow men

Well there you go.

>puts women-hate on a political board.
>expects men to respond

Please kill yourself, emotional help is that way

t. feminised eunuch

Dude. If you want a woman for anything more than taking care of babies and something warm during cold nights you're a complete low test beta male. >>muh feelings >>she hurt me STFU cream puff

Women are weak so they need to be selfish to survive

ITT: beta rage thread

Women just want handsome and successful guys. Ie. not you.

They're like animals. They get hysterical when things don't go their way but women who are being looked after will be much more stable.

give more tits plaese

Men and women both act preferentially towards women. It's just evolutionary biology.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always had women hate threads

Snapchat with children's toy's in the back. Coal burner confirmed.

Would still bang.

What's with this massive flux of anti women threads

It's the toughest redpill to swallow

Women are inherently selfish. They offer sympathy (It makes me feel bad this happened to you) instead of empathy (I understand your emotions and feel bad for you personally)

Women can't accept cognitive dissonance and can explain away the most despicable behavior by blaming exterior forces

They were an everyday thing a couple years ago, before the influx of election newfags.

This is true. Women will put up with all kinds of degenerate behavior if it's done by a high value man who makes her cum regularly

>less justification, more invalidation
Shit, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense... I know well from experience that treating them like children works much better than anything else.

Women are trash, I don't get how race is pushed so hard on this forum and so widely accepted but as soon as we try to have a conversation on women people act like Insufferable faggots.

It's funny because these cucks are the ones that will get divorced and have their lives ruined by women

>If you want a woman for anything more than taking care of babies and something warm during cold nights you're a complete low test beta male.
You are either 14 years old or completely misguided. I can pay for what you just described. Should I then just buy children trough the use of a donor egg and surrogacy? Of course not. Love is real. It is not gay to love your wife. Fuck off.

Did your mother never love you, OP?

Because they are teasing you to be strong and don't let her do that shit.

Too bad I like women, guess that's how life is, tell me OP who is she?

how new are you senpai? Women hate threads have been a staple of Sup Forums since forever.

women born with a bond with lucifer, some days happens that bond activates and they bring hell in earth expanding their murdering intent to everyone

I feel like women experience emotion more readily than men do, but men experience it more deeply. Also women have no real societal moral code placed upon them, which is why men place loyalty, honor, and camaraderie on so high a pedestal and women do not. I don't think women really place a lot of importance on moral "pillars" the same way men do. For a man, treachery is one of the most heinous sins he can commit, whereas you can barely trust a woman to honor a basic commitment and everyone knows expects this from them. Essentially women are a large, but shallow pond and men are a smaller, but deeper one.

he's right

You tell em, Hans

I heard /adv/ has a large number of women

If I didn't know better I'd say that is an ex-gf but her tits were not that big

Anyway, stupid as it sounds women don't have a concept of honor

>what is female nature

Yeah, but they're usually the sort of women who should be browsing Sup Forums: basically frumpy boys with vaginas.

They still can't argue but they aren't obnoxious about it.

Because they are sociopaths.

Because we just like validation. More than anything else, we just want as many men to give us attention as possible. Hell, half the reason I post here is because "I'm a girl btw" shit, like this post, makes me feel validated. The real redpill for me was learning that I'm a lesser person in most ways than I would be had I been born a man. That's the cost of having a body that is quite inneficient for the sake of child birth/nourishment.

However, it is somewhat freeing to realize that while I'll have to work twice as hard to keep up with men professionally, learning to be a good domestic servant is a better use of my time than it is any man's.

>t. Roastie or newfag

Nice set of tits in the OP

10/10 user

This is correct

Also, in the words of a wise man who preceded us

>The nobler and more perfect a thing is the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of 28, a woman at 18, and in the case of women, it is only a small-dimensioned one.

>That is why women remain children their whole life long.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

>massive flux

>Sup Forums started in 2016

Does Sup Forums get a flux around election time? I know the summerfag "flux" is a crock of shit.

I think it's a misperception that women are more emotional based on confusing emotional behavior with emotional causes (i.e. emotions). It's easy to think of females you've known who have faked emotional displays, or intentionally exaggerated them, but this isn't something you see guys doing. Guys may fly off the handle when genuine feelings get out of control, but no guy is sitting at a 3 and outwardly ramps up to a 10.

>Schopenhauer

Not exactly a pussy destroyer. But his logic is sound.

Jesus fucking Christ user, this so much. It reminds me how my ex was able to leave me so easily and not even have the slightest bit of remorse for me or the relationship that we had that was once so strong and loving. I was mildy depressed for at least a year or so, but she seemed completely fine, liberated perhaps.

Same thing with thinking about things philosophically. Do women never get existential or nihilistic about things? When it comes down to it, the most significant and deepest conversations I've ever had, were with men who could articulate their thoughts very well. Whereas women just seem so surface level and simplified. Sigh*

why do you hate your mother molymeme?

They are more caring which is why men commit the vast majority of violent crimes, you just think women are uncaring since you can't get a girlfriend and were neglected by your mother.

Jews. Its always jews

Men are about violence, women are about manipulation. Don't think you can do no wrong just because you have a cunt.

Why are all white women such whores?

Do these braindead whores honestly believe you can go out dressed like this and not get sexually harassed or raped?

Fucking worthless whores, I wish I could put a lead aspirin on each one of them

eww look at those vein tits.

ITT

Women are subhumans. Their entire lives revolve around social approval, but they have almost no internal drive. All they know is that they hate others enjoying themselves, and that's it. Otherwise it is pure 'emotional' instinct.

Are you retarded? It's the other way around. Men actually care, largely, about relationships, and they need to recover if one ends. Women just hop onto another dick within hours.
Pretty much this. Women are superficial whores.
All women are shit, but white women leeched off of the white man's success and thus became 'independent' cunts before anyone else. Careful, Pedro; they'll do the same to you.

True words, faggots. The sooner you learn, the better. Women don't even want a man they can manipulate.

It's not faggy, but you're an idiot if you fully trust any woman.

nice LARP, faggot.

Because nobody wants to fuck niggers 24/7.

Women
>worth mentioning

Kek!

>ywn play with boobs like this

why even live?

because there are women who aren't whores and you might be able to snag one if you stop being such a little faggot and letting nigger tier chads and kikes ruin them.

no thx, I like free time too much. what's the point of having a gf anyways? seems like alot of work for not very much fun in return

t. 24 year old who hasn't dated since high school

I think this evolved because women are weaker than men. Thus, they have to learn to manipulate.

ffucking saved

newfag detected

fpbp
Basic sociopathy. A sociopath isn't without emotions, just without passive empathy.

They feel for themselves strongly but not for others.
spbp.
It's called critical thinking and back-up plans. If your partner really cares about you, they won't think it's weird that you set up private funds or insist that, the more expensive places you eat, the more equal you split the bill (assuming they don't earn as much as you do)

i agree with that, but despite that being true for a vast majority of women, i encountered truly (or at least on the surface) intellectual women, with great reasoning and logical capacity. I have utmost admiration for those few, but the rest might as well just be trash.

That is actually biologically proven. It also applies to niggers which don't mature much after around teenage years

There's nothing deep about women. You're just a loser and they don't like you. End of story. Get a hobby or something.

Faggot.

your gay

oh shit

what does it mean???

>tfw no gf

Kek is just giving the NEETs relationship advice

Women being sweet and kind is a hangover from before they had rights. They could pretend and get things for it. Now there is very little need for that, so you can see the real vicious, faithless animals they always were

Also to each other. Women can be extremely cruel to other women, especially if one doesn't "fit" into their group.

Ouch son, getting a bit old there. Hope you have some sweet career gains or something cause otherwise your only prospects is raising someone elses kids. Even then, there's really not too much left past your age. Sure you can maybe fuck but you will never find one.

WOmen take a play from the jew/irish gypsy playbook. play victim all the time and get pouty about anyhting too "mean'

CAN'T DODGER THE RODGER

Women have no honor or principles and are instead vengeful, vain creatures. That's why mothers commonly use their own children as a bargaining chip or tool of revenge against their spouses. Men rarely, if ever, do this.

Big boobs are bretty gud user nice and pillowy soft, man that theatre time was great, I pretended to like the movie and groped those cowtits the entire time.

fuck you

Yeah, honestly women are just judgemental and nasty in general. Is it because they're insecure and think it elevates their status by being a bitch?

Evolutionarily speaking they needed to be selfish and use manipulation/emotion to get what they needed to bear and provide for their children.