For anyone who may be going to college in the future:

For anyone who may be going to college in the future:

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RUSH A FRATERNITY:

1) fraternities are the last racially conservative force on college campuses
2) fraternities are bastions of white privilege
3) you WILL fuck more girls
4) it will segregate you from the nigs

I was a college athlete for the first two years of college, and I had some decent fun. However, I hated the fact that I had nigs on my team and sometimes I felt surrounded by nigs and it sucked (not exaggerating, it fucks with your head)

The spring of my sophomore year, I rushed a fraternity. In my first semester in a frat I banged more girls then I had my whole life. Also, there was not a single spook in my fraternity, so I never had to deal with them.

As long as you don't degenerate too much, fraternities are good.

Fraternities are fucking gay (literally fruits that make their pledges do gay shit), and a good way to catch an STD from a greek slut

Non-Traditional student master race here. I have my own apartment and a girlfriend who isn't a retarded liberal campus whore

Use your head, user. I hope you're not a shill.

There is no denying that:
1) fraternities segregate white kids from spooks.
2) fraternities/sororities are 95% republican
3) fraternities bring white males together to conquer other races

Only a liberal sellout would tear down a construct that is so obviously made for the advancement of white men.
You sound like the liberals on my campus who say that fraternities are "systematically racist"

But desu before I was in a fraternity I thought they were kinda gay until I realized how fucking alpha they make you feel

if you join a fraternity you're a socially inept cuck. Man up and make friends the right way.

Im not sure what school you're going to but the fraternities and sororities on my campus have diversity quotas so yeah no thanks

>make friends the right way.
this coming from a guy bitching about opportunists to get laid and have fun.
You sound like a blast, wanna be besties, friend?

Also if you need a fraternity to make you feel alpha then you are not alpha

Your verbiage is why msm demonizes us
You are creating liberal nightmare fuel
Why not be more subtle especially when unwanted company is lurking

>going to college

i learned a trade

my money has gotten me more pussy than your degree ever will

i even own black slaves

>I even own black slaves

proof

So this is what people who major Psychology do with all their spare time

Sigma Nu Alabama my guy

pics of slaves and vids of you whipping them or it didn't happen

ah, to have so little to do in college that I could have been in a frat. Unfortunately for engies there's actual homework to do that stops you from getting all the STDs

/thread

only real fraternity is ROTC

fuck off faggot

trump made slavery legal again, you can go down to your local govt office and buy some

>college athlete
IQlet detected
The real path away from niggers is STEM. No nogs in your classes or any events. Epic salary after you graduate while frat guys are living with mom.

I'm a 4th year independent 9/10 in shape very personable guy. The only reason I regret not joining a frat is this
>frats have social events with sororities

They meet a shit ton of girls that way. The only ways I meet girls are through daily school activities (when people are busy), the gym, parties, and bars/clubs.

Other than the opportunity for that I'm glad I wasn't thrust into a cluster of drug smoking drunks.
>I go to huge party school so that's like 99% of Greek life.

A friend and I are actually trying to get jobs next semester to meet some more people and expand our social circles.

Also how the fuck do you guys meet other fascist and alt right kids? I'm like the most hardcore right winger I know (kinda a secret, everyone knows I'm the far right kid but they don't realize how much). Only my friend back home could guess that.

>ROTC

They are all faggots as well, school is NOT the military why don't you enlist you fucking pussy

Frats are gay and for people who need to buy friends.
>implying fucking sluts is good or desirable
Fuck off.

How to meet a conservative chick in college 101

>Go to church
>Go to college republicans club
>Join any other redpilled clubs your school might have

Stem is for fags. Law is where it's at.

Im majoring in Kineseology how fucked am I

>I was a college athlete
You are the problem with colleges today. College sports should outlawed, that bullshit has no place in academic institution. It only serves to bring illiterate retards onto college campuses and drain money from the school.
If you want to get hit in the head or throw a ball for a living just go do it professionally.

>wanting a slut who goes to college
Good women don't go to college.

Not girls. But hard right friends. The young republican club here didn't take to me very well. There was only like 5 of them and I gave them trouble for not advertising and trying to bring in new people. I had a hard time finding them myself. Plus the leader was a rhino and probably didn't like me chatting up the one good looking girl they had.

Girls I can find and they are malleable enough. Right wing friends though can help me spread out ideas around campus.

I'm thinking about starting an American Nationalist Club to try and attract pollacks

To be an alpha you must first have a pack to run with.

A real alpha is a lone wolf that moves from pack to pack taking what he needs and then moving on

>opportunists
So you need to throw away your pride by sucking some guys dick so he can be friends with you. Real opportunists wouldn't waste their parent's money pissing away their college years to "have fun". If you have so much free time why not get a job while youre in school, join and take part in clubs or activities that'll beef your application in order to help you when applying to grad programs or getting a job.

FYI, this isn't friendly advise. If your father did a better job raising you then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

very

I've considered joining a frat, but desu up here in Canada I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my time. They aren't nearly as buckwild or ridiculous as they are in the States and almost none of the guys are even the hilarious turbo-chads fratboy steretype that I'd want to get blacked out and wheel sloots with.

Plus, sorority girls here are mainly just 6/10s that only joined a sorority because they're from out of town and couldn't find girlfriends any other way. No wild ass dumb blonde bimbo skanks, just meh boring brunettes working towards their bsci kin degrees and posting sappy insta pics with their "sisters" or whatever the fuck they call each other

That's a nomad. If you want to build empires you need to build your own pack of men.

Im about four years out of college and I definitely regret not rushing (went to a southern school). The biggest thing for me was opening up my network. I was more of a debate nerd in high school and thought I was too good to rush a frat cause I thought all the frat guys were dumb. Little did I know they actually ended up with a lot more library hours than me. I was an idiot!

>drain money???
Your the retard.

>he thinks fraternities are racially segregated

Someone has never been in a fraternity

Yo fags.

To clarify:
Yes, fraternities are degenerative. However, they are racially and politically conservative. This is very important.

Colleges have proven to be successful at getting girls to slut out. If girls are gonna be getting fucked in college, then we (white males) have to be the ones fucking them.

I hate the degenerate shit that goes on in fraternities, but If it didn't happen there it would happen elsewhere on campus. I would much rather girls be hanging with frat guys then race-mixing.

Ps race mixing makes me cringe

Trust me, fag, I agree with you.

My time as a college athlete made me realize that the NCAA is basically a nigger scholarship program. I left the NCAA more racist than ever and I am actively trying to work against it.

>Anime memes
Beta

>posting on a site made by an anime loving faggot for anime loving faggots.

>In my first semester in a frat I banged more girls then I had my whole life.
But you're already a degenerate scumbag, OP.