As a black christian I highly support the death penalty on this cracker ass

As a black christian I highly support the death penalty on this cracker ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXeKFyoDOBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As a black

Stopped reading right there. Try to find some method of giving yourself and your opinions value that doesn't rely on your race.

Sage

Faggot

You try being a part of the historically disenfranchised you chode

Das rite

as a white lord i highly support the extermination of all blacks

AND SOON IT SHALL BEGIN
2:15 TOMORROW KING NIG BEGINS THE CIVIL WAR

THEN WE CAN KILL NIGGERS LEGALLY

WHITE POWER
TRUMP IS LORD
TRUMP IS LIFE

fuck off nigger, you kill whites every day

As a not black or religiously affiliated with anything i agree. We need more high profile murders getting the death penalty. Fuck, they should put it on tv. But he'll be like 50 before it gets done, if he doesn't die or get murdered in prison first.

Trust me, they kinda did for the last few years.
They're just not gonna allow it anymore.

As a white Jew, fuck off.

Blame your own people for selling your asses as slaves bitch nigga

We should be executing about 100x more criminals per year than we do now.

Fuck em. Save me some God damn tax dollars.

CO2 asphyxiation assembly line.

Also, nigger.

why do whites get butthurt all the time when some black guy posts here lol

like nigga just ignore the thread and take out the virginity rage elsewhere

>Wahhh wahhh I'm black muhfugga woe is me muh history of oppression

Stop whining pussy. When blacks besides Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, etc. come out against affirmative action I'll consider giving you respect. Until then, you're a leech. A second class citizen in practice and in psychology. And you're ok with it, as long as "positive discrimination" gives you an unfair advantage via hiring and university admissions quotas.

>Christitan
>Supporting death penalty.

This is a YUGE oxymoron.

So say we all and I wish someone in the church had a Beretta.

>It's an atheist cuck tries to make Christians look bad episode

you are not historically disenfranchised
you are a nigger

there is a lot of evidence that black's dont have access to the same quality education as whites

that's why we overturned segregation because yall we're keeping the best schools and sending us subpar teachers

>tfw he shot black mammies with big church hats who were probably happy to have a nice young man join them.

:(

I agree. Just the look on his face would make it even sweeter.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander user

let's not fall for these jewish tricks please.

always remember who owns the mainstream news media and hollywood and who manipulates us.

jews want us to fight.

i'm white and i agree with what this black guy says about us 'goyim' sticking together. the video is actually about a famous rapper that just spoke out against the jews.

youtu.be/xXeKFyoDOBw

Sure you do buddy
Nice thread, very informative

the sad part is you will never understand the irony here

white teachers for white student

we dont know how to train inferior monkey

Meh.

I don't believe in the death penalty. Best to let him spend the next 60 years behind bars getting cornholed by Tyrone Shoelaces.

No there is actually no evidence of this. There is a lot of evidence that no amount of money or programs can matter because you just have a harder time learning.

>black
>christian
you must be the dumbest nigger on this board

Did I say "as a white man"? Did I even identify my race? Nice false inference.

>Sup Forums is one person

let's say you got rid of the jews

are whites all of a sudden gonna let us move in to their neighborhoods and not make a big fuss when we date their daughters?

yall say you'll love us once the jews are gone, yet all the time complain about us

ooga booga indeed, my friend

and because I hate violence and murder as well, why don't we genocide all blacks in America. It would severely impact the problem after all

>you just have a harder time learning.

And not committing felonies, regardless of income level.

really? because whites in integrated schools did preform better than those in all black schools

when we finally had equal access our test scores shot up

a big reason we don't do so well today is there is a strong anti-intellect culture going on

>death penalty
well we know for sure your'e not a real christian

>As a black
OH BOY IDENTITY POLITICS

whites commit more crime than blacks, and also are on more welfare than blacks

everything you accuse us of, you do more yourself

gum flapping
tar skin
chicken smelling
porch nigger

nigger can't be christian
stupid campfire voodoo religion
all nigger know

monkey cannot see world like noble white man

dude there are guys on here talking about having white ethnostates all the time

fair is fair

no but your reply has solidified that you are, in fact, a white man. another L for whitey folks

funny enough it actually costs more to execute someone than imprison them for life. Why that is I have no fucking clue, bureaucrats man...

Life in adx would be worse.

haha! Good one, Dad!

High Five!

troll, but he should get the chair.

>whites commit more crime than blacks

It's almost like there are more whites than blacks in this country. This is why we discuss this problem in per capita terms, user.

What are population percentages?

oh i thought the master race could do no wrong

shut up already you dumb nigger, youre a nigger, get over it.

You had one shot at life and got fucked in the ass

As a white non-religious person I think he deserves death penalty because its much better to off one worthless white than have all the blacks rioting and killing police again.

Bullets cost cents. Pay someone a 100k a year to clean up kill rooms, it'll be occupied in a heartbeat.

That's because they want to use drug cocktails and shit. 2 inch hemp rope costs $3 a foot.
>wahh that's inhumane
So is murdering 5 people.

>conflating
>implying

yep, we've got a nigger here

As a white person too smart for the religion meme I think he deserves to die.
> He probably killed some based blacks
He should have went to a Walmart on the first of the month instead
Fuck this guy

>having lost the argument and realizing that he is out of his element, the nigger gives up his attempts at reason and falls back on illogical innuendos

how are you still online? The library is closing soon and you ought to find somewhere to sleep, Jerome

Whites are inferior to Asians and Jews when it comes to intelligence.

Lel at the white man trying to feel superior

This murdering faggot is literally an inferior supremacist

We are all human and therefore make mistakes. The master race commits less crime.

>black
>people

>pick 1

Yep. We'll never smoke opium quite like they do.

me too. Why didn't he kill bad blacks? this shit always puzzles me, he goes after the good ones, what the fuck?

inb4 there are no good niggers

Asians and Jews are superior and commit less crime than myopic whites.

He should have taken out some gang members or something. He killed defenseless people.

Seriously? Why not just put a bullet in them and be done with it?

Truly aren't good niggers.

Niggers who pretend to be good are worse.
Have many babies on welfare
All drug dealers
All gang bangers
Murderers
Noble White man pay to produce monkey
feed monkey red lobster
monkey make more monkey

Kill every nigger to be safe.

>Whites are inferior to Asians and Jews when it comes to intelligence.
>muh iq
that's a meme
only japanese are intelligent
chinese ppl are retarded and autistic af the only thing they can do is copy white inventions, produce our shit and cheat on exams

prove me wrong
>jews are intelligent
>implying intelligent jews aren't white ashkenazis from germany, poland and russia like einstein, oppenheimer, freud etc
shit b8 nigger

real niggers want him to be raped by Jamal and Bubba in prison for life

trust me death is easy compared to life in prison for killing church niggers in chruch

Define "white"
America has a poor concept of race.
e.g. 50% black =100% black

And does anyone have that list of criminals that are labeled as "white"

How long until our boy Donald pardons him?

>as a black
trying to gain merit based on birth circumstance, point discarded
>christian
another moot point, discarded
>support the death penalty
your opinion which you are entitled to although you're not offering your reason for support, so another useless bit of information, discarded
>on this cracker ass
waving racial slurs from the point that you are black and are legally permitted to use said slur, however this board doesn't suffer any consequences for racism so you are at no benefit. discarded

conclusion: you are of colour, you are religious, you are liberal, you are racist and you are bait

So what is the deal with this guy? Is he pure evil, the bad seed who was unredeemably evil from birth? Some autistic who decided to kill black people because he was bored and decided to be a racist mass murderer one evening?

>Define "white"
pic related

crime rate would drop in germany by 90% if we'd deport everyone from asia and africa

Danke

He's autistic and LITERALLY retarded. His manifesto is full of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. The kid was a legit dumbass so of course Sup Forums thinks he's a genius. They're dumb too.

As a white supremacist I highly support a pardon of this Aryan ass.

This is not true. This is an argument in bad faith by death penalty opponents who attach unnecessary conditions. There is no cost to getting a rope and hanging someone from a tree. What is so expensive is death penalty opponents insisting that you kill by a certain way that they make expensive and near-impossible, ie lethal injection.

Bitteschön

It be dat rayciss ass fuckin system lockin them bruthas up. They dindu nuffin. Fuckin white devils can't stand seein a real nigga comin up big in these streets checkin out wit dat pocket paper livin large in million dollah cribs, ya dig? Crackas get off cuz the system favuh them. Real talk.

Wanna give a shout out to ma lil nigga Beezy da Heezy in the pen lookin at lyfe for merkin sum busta ass nigga up in tha club spittin game at da ol' lady. Hey yo fuck dat tape, DNA evidance, n all them ho ass witnesses. Mah nigga wasn't even round dem streets dat night. He was holdin it down at St. Teresa Hospital doin Gawd's work for the youngstas wit in terminal illness. One tyme be trippin famalam desu nuffin senpai kangz real shit praise be to my nigga kek word up.

>'Virginity rage'

Like I didn't bang my cousin in 3rd grade.

>As a black
Opinion discarded

As a white Christian I agree. If you want to hose down human tumors you don't go to a fucking church full of church ladies with their church crowns on.

I mean they offered him a prayer pamphlet and refreshments and invited him to join their prayer meeting. How do you execute someone after they offer you, a complete stranger, fellowship and cookies?

>meh

How 'bout we tie him to a lampost and let passing blacks whip him to death and in exchange y'all stop bitching about the Confederate flag?

KEK

O RLY

>historically

You aren't anymore dumbass

You fail Christian principles since your brief statement clearly implies you desire such punishment as revenge.

It would be possible to make use of Dylann Roof for something constructive, and hence capital punishment is not, in my opinion, justified, although shooting him dead at the scene would have been. Now he is under control and powerless to cause harm, and as such it is morally untenable to insist on killing him. This is not a punishment that works as a deterrent in these cases, and the only remaining justification for it aside from that is revenge, which is to submit one's virtue to viciousness.

fpbp

as a black man, this, now where da whyte biches at?

I
D E C O N S T R U C T E D
E
O
L
O
G
Y

replied to the wrong post forgive me senpai

>youtu.be/xXeKFyoDOBw

It's all so true. Who controls the media that tells black people to rob and hate whitey? Who controls the media that paints all blacks as criminal welfare leechs? Who controls the financial system that robbed millions of Americans of their lives work in 2008? Who controls the governments that pass immigration bills? Who controls the universities that teach division, Marxism, and class warfare?

I mean it. (((Who))) is it?

Inside my noose

Please put your head through it if you want a blonde white girl to slobber your footlong.

those fucking drugs go wrong
i would much rather just get shot in the head, so much much quicker

>chode
Cover blown

Half the posts here are about how whites get outsmarted by Jews. How can you refute their superiority?

Also, Asians in the US are vastly superior to whites in intelligence.

Whites have become relegated to Comp Lit classes while Asians own them in STEM, Indians in medicine, and Jews in finance.

I don't see any of these people smoking meth or destroying seats in Walmart McDonald's. Whites are pretty good at that.

Another in a long line of white male terrorists.