Will Germany ever be restored to its former glory or will it descend past rock bottom into Sweden tier faggotry

Will Germany ever be restored to its former glory or will it descend past rock bottom into Sweden tier faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.29cc609def2c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

germany was, is and always will be the king nigger of europe

Germany was never glorious

VE VILL BE ZE NEXT REICH

The German Empire and Nazi Germany were flukes of fortune and unrepresentative of how Germans perform today and throughout the rest of history.

The Cuck is the natural German.

>former glory

What glory? They lost every war

How did all those irish get down south?

those are dixie folk

the "southerners" that have been here for ages were originally from Scotland and ireland. Even that southern accent is a mutation of the celtic noble accent

Nope, almost all of the strong Germans of old Germany died during WWII

Germany was glorious a millenium ago...

....then after centuries of losing war to France they became garbage

Germany and any other country being cucked by immigrants must pull together if they want to survive. Glory being restored comes next.

> turned to shit after losing war to ..
I guess the Germans can say the same about your country

what glory?

Time Germany was good at war: From 1860 to 1945
Time Germany was bad at war: From 1214 to 1860

he's talking about Germany not Serbia user
lmao I had to look up your country's flag

be serious
you think Germany wouldn't blitz France today? (no nukes)

The next riech is coming vote AFD

AFD for germany, That shit id for me

1488 nigger

The jew killing glory

>vote AFD

Germans will be all right (afd or not)
we're 60% poc and they think Trump can change that

Doubt it
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.29cc609def2c

Anyone who thinks current France and Germany are anything comparable to what they were in the 40s is a cretin

70 years have passed
It's like people in 1870 who thought France would beat Prussia because we conquered them in 19 days in 1806

Irish used to be slaves.

they have the infrastructure, resources and machinery to produce everything within a month (The US turned the Ford auto plants into tank production)

besides precious in warfare matters more today than at any other time in history

and if the Germans are known for something it's precision

>tfw actually like suspenders
>tfw like brown pants

AFD is for me

>be German
>surrender to France in 2 weeks

the french have the nukes to vaporise anything they produce in a few seconds.

Even ignoring their nukes the french have the most powerful and most experienced military in Europe (excluding Russia). Only Britain could realistically threaten them

You doubt the eternal Serb, professional kebab remover of Europe. I listen to Serb only serbska strong many offerings of kebab children.

Napoleon was not French

Both he and most of his men were

>Even that southern accent is a mutation of the celtic noble accent
It's actually closer to how the old British nobility spoke than North American or modern British.

Ie old nobility used to say asked with that almost "x/axed" sound like the southerners do rather than how the rest of us say it

it was in relation to a country's "glory"
that involves more than basic clean up work (I'm not saying Serbia doesn't have the occasional achiever but not on a national scale)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon

"The Corsican Buonapartes were descended from minor {Italian} nobility of Tuscan origin, who had come to Corsica from Liguria in the 16th century."

But Lasalle was

I think he knows more about modern France than you

They know what their doing senpai

I would hardly call those "wars"
more like personal battles

well, its true

You sound like a butthurt Germanboo desu
Are you 14/88th German?
Muh heritage Americans are truly ridiculous

>former glory

He was born in France, spoke French, loved France and considered himself French - as did every other Frenchman at the time

take a walk down the streets of paris user
then we'll see who is "butt hurt"

>tfw half german half irish
I can feel it bros. The Fourth Reich is coming.

you know damn well I meant genetic French (which he is NOT)
the Nigerian born in France today is not genetically French

>Muh heritage Americans are truly ridiculous

Oh please, the french gene pool has more oil in it than BP spilled in the gulf.

got your back user
Europa

>muh genetics

By that logic, Henry V (the king that defeated France at Agincourt) was French
Culture is what really matters

The difference is that most French-Born Africans don't care about France and it's culture and some don't even speak French.
Napoleon was French in every way except blood

Germany should not even exist. They are genetic warmongers and have committed too many crimes against humanity.

USA should have gone through with Morganthau Plan to split up Germany and had each piece to France, Belgiu, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, and Czechoslovakia.

I have strong feeling about the Germans because I lost my grandmothers to The Shoah.

you're forgetting the type of person you're talking to anons (genetics and natural selection are my principles)
I'll stick with what got me here (evolution = genetics)

No. Unification was a mistake, also the occupation of the commonwealth. Now stop being cancer and mind your own continents business.

The whole of the West is going through a Weimar period (Maybe except America, lets see what happens with Trump)
What comes after, I do not know, maybe we really will see an modern 1933 over Europe

Fpbp

this and the US is (((Weimar))) .. just better at hiding it's degeneracy

>german craftsmen
> now the entire population
You've never been in Europe have you.

Israel will burn soon, I hope you know that.

It says so in the Holy Bible.