Brother Nathanael had proof of the Obama birth certificate being fake 5 years ago

Holy fuck lads, take a look at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IgQwgUwlxBw

Where the fuck did he get a digital version of the birth certificate that was composed of multiple layers?

The fuck?

Why the fuck would Obama release the fucking photoshop file?

Pretty sure it's public info.

I mean, why would Obama provide the digital file they used to forge the birth certificate?

Why didn't he just give them the paper one?

The nose knows

He's talking about the PDF posted on whitehouse.gov. There was no paper copy released because no paper copy exists.

This guy is completely bugfuck crazy but I can't help enjoying his work. He obviously believes this stuff.

lmao Who is this guy? Naming the Jew in little over a minute.

Is "brother" another word for NEET?

He's a Jew who converted to Orthodox Christianity

not the same thing, at all

Yes, yes. We tried to tell you, but we were made fun of, and then Obama started dropping false flag shootings every other month and we were forced to concentrate on more pressing matters.

Oh man that's good stuff.

The PDF is in layers because it was faked, printed, and scanned into a PDF. Those layers and things are normal.
The Sheriff found the birth certificate(some girl born weeks later) they used to populate the fake one for Obama. OP's vid is the same old bunk from years ago, and not the same.

Where is brother Nathaniel from?

Everything Brother Nathaniel has said is true.

this is hilarious. im well versed in illustrator and this is too funny.

>Where is brother Nathaniel from?

He's a Jew.

Jewland... I see now

that fucking picture

Wait on Nathaniel's he says the dates are from different images but the new videos says they are one pulled from that other cert?

Hmm makes u think

Born in pittsburgh

HOLY SHIT BUMP THIS

Brother Nathanael "Zionists Jews destroying our once Christian nation."

LOL! I'm a Jew who has a DAR number for my ancestor. Is Brother Nathanael even DAR eligible?

I remember watching this
I love Brother Nathanael

wew

Get fucked jidf!