This is reaching frightening levels of insanity

David Yankovich is legit.

huffingtonpost.com/author/dyankovich1-777

Check out his twitter:

twitter.com/davidyankovich?lang=en

I think this is going to go hot, fast.

God be with us Gang...

"orderly transition is no longer priority".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
youtu.be/8frqVINnQjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be better to let Trump run this country into the ground than pull something like this. I'd say the GOP would go down with Trump, but remember GOP idiots voted for Bush, twice.

Only one of those post is on his twitter, the others are either fake or he deleted them.

All this would mean is that he won't help trump with the transition. It will mean difficulties for Trump, but not that he won't step down.

>.gif
y tho I watched it forever for nothing

>he won't help with the transition
He hasn't done jack shit this far

Of course not. If this happens it will be nothing but and empty gesture to make dems happy and try to bolster this Putin hacking bullshit.

Is there going to be a true happening this time?

Is the day of rope finally imminent?

Remember the december 16th dak style meme? Ugh.

What a shit show.

>huffpo writer
>legit

(((they))) want civil war

KEK CONFIRMS

>thinking that america will actually just sit by if Trump is denied the presidency

Who would win in a fight?

The liberal faggots are going to lose a civil war.

A second civil war would actually be a good thing. A lot of niggers, sand niggers and joos would die.

What a coincidence, I do too!

Add the fake certificate meme. Third temple meme. Trump is descendant of Abrahamic prophets meme. Antichrist memes. Frog Satan memes

>y yeah, i uh, strongly condemn russias possible a actions, have a good day

>patriot or traitor
Isn't (((he))) a tough little one. I wonder if he just has some pent up aggression because his wife's bull hasn't come by for a while

No no. Just predictive programming for reasons of nonexistent "karma"

SHADILAY

Yank a Bitch

>if he does what it's looking like
complaining about "muh russkies" before going on vacation?

>patriot or traitor

Already chosen which side back in 1861 there bucko, time to do what my forefathers did.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Yankovich is a faggot and of no importance.

They gonna pull the T's off the keyboards?

>writes for huffington post
>legit

putin has balls. obama has muh dick

So Obama is the traitor who allowed Russians to influence our elections?
Is Obama even American? Isn't his certificate being called fake?

They called us conspiracy theorists when we said Obama wouldn't leave. He is going to sign an executive order declaring this an emergency, and announce he is staying in office until a suitable replacement is found.

(((Yankovich )))

Putin is ex KBG, he know how to fight.

No. Probably the N's, I's, G's, E's, and R's.

>david yankovich

>yankovich

shouldnt he be making parody songs of pop music?

>tfw the military, police, and FBI are all on Trump's side
The leftist coup would never work although it would be pretty funny to see a bunch of hipster SJW faggots and minorities getting mowed down in the streets

Putin. Easily.

You won't fight for this don't even front

A jester is the only job fitting for a Croat.

You joke, but...

youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

He saw it coming.

We will join our brothers to the south if shit gets ugly .

>combat sambo
>basketball
choose wisely

The mythical office of the all seeing presidency. And trump is even worse. Look what you did. Muh war with russia. How pathetic does that sound now? We're all fucked. Minus Christians. Spiritually

>Only one of those post is on his twitter, the others are either fake or he deleted them.

I have his Twitter open from earlier. Him deleting and apparently he's tweeted 50 times from earlier, which I haven't read yet, makes it sound like he is walking it back? Not sure.

>God be with us Gang.
plebbit pls go and never make a op ever again

I guess this is it then. civil war tomorrow it is.

>CuckPo

Fuck him and fuck them.

>Read Takashima as Fukushima
Had a mild giggle.

Blows my mind how anyone with half a brain can't see the truths. How can they think they are patriots while standing next to the king? Holy shit let this happen PLEASEEEEEEEE

>burgers get labeled traitor if they dissent under a treacherous leader

I heard that calling him a khazar really triggers the shit out of him

Ex Kgb all day.

(Yankee)ovich)

I have two words for the head nigger in charge:

"Bring it."

I swear, leftist retards (the president included) seem to keep underestimating the determination of the political right who won't tolerate this shit any longer.

Will there be a bloody march on Washington on Christmas? It's up to him now, perhaps he needs to think about this for the evening before he changes the course of history permanently from the history books writing about him as the "First black president" to the possible outcome of "Only black president who was lynched on the White House lawn for the ultimate act of treason".

Up to him which way he wants to go with this, we're just waiting for the news on how to plan the remainder of our December.

Yeah what a tweet eh. We fucked up hard. I blame women and the right wing

This retard writes for huffingtonpost and retweets buzzfeed nothing he says is legit don't get your hopes up for a happening

"patriot or traitor" thats some awfully strong language for a faggot.

Like this woman

I saw all of these earlier on his page earlier when the first thread popped up. I checked out his twitter to see who he was and all of these were definitely on there.

>Will there be a bloody march on Washington on Christmas?

You are going to start a war if he won't hold Trump's hand through the transition? What the fuck is up with the lack of reading comprehension on this board tonight?

Frogs

Clearly accusations without investigation evidence or proof, never mind any legal status whatsoever, are sufficient.

First time my feelings have been mutual with (((them)))

come and get me, I sleep with my AK

Aaaand then the jet fuel

I've done boxing for 7 years and jiu jitsu for 3, and even I would be terrified to grapple with putin

I'd pick obama up by the ankles and use him as a weapon though

Who is this faggot how would he know anything?

Holy fuck I hope this is true so much. The level of happening would be so fucking high

>Inb4 Obama "goes on vacation"
>"Look! ISIS just nuked a major US city"
>Martial Law, King Nigger refuses to step down

yeah, like we're going to trust a fraud.
youtu.be/8frqVINnQjc
obama btfo

This is all in the Bible. All of it

These are all definitely legit. He might have deleted now, but I saw all 3 on twitter earlier. The patriot ar traitor tweet was pinned

Putin has a black belt.

>biggest event in American history
I'm thinking you might be lacking the comprehension this time, friend.

Putin no matter how bad ass Obama thinks he is. Obama aint shit compared to KGB man.

Truduea would kick putins ass.

>jpegoftrudeaudoingmartialarts

8 8
H H

(((THEY))) ARE BEGINNING THEIR FIRST CHESS MOVE

Who gives a fuck

fuck, they're gonna do it. they just can't stand we beat them.

if he declares war to russia, what can we do, Sup Forums?

Worst reply yet

These people know that this would cause a civil war, right? Or is martial law their ultimate goal

The kike is just hyping with that bit.

the twitter dude is 'connected' enough to the Dems power structure that he would be in a position to know if the fuckey shit they're talking is really going down. Since Hffpo is a propaganda arm for the DNC, that's probably not wrong.

>(((David Yankovich)))

>Trump supporters have been calling this election Americanism vs globalism the whole time
>now dems are trying to spin it as patriot vs traitor

rlly makes u think

Oh yeah for sure

clickbait as fuck

David (((Yankovich))) ?

>Huffing pot post
>legit

pic related

This means it's not real or that divide and conquer is? Worst. Election. EVER!

>that police code

Actually they dont want a civil war, we do.

They want to slow burn us to death like frogs in hot water, make sure things never really change and before anybody notices everybody has zika and they've banned all magazines over 1 shot capacity.

WE want a revolution, all it takes is a big shakeup and these guys get the rope, end of story. They're the ones who've always maintained the status quo.

It's like that one user predicted would happen, obama declares martial law or whatever.

Huffpost contributor making up fake news. What else is new.

>huffington post
>legit

I think we are being taught lessons by God

we sit back and use every opportunity we can to make money out of this , because this is gonna be a hellova war, and a true visionary sees opportunity in any occasion