Jon Stewart absolutely DESTROYS Tucker Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Where is your god now bitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_(TV_series)#Jon_Stewart.27s_appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone's seen this, he got BTFO back then, but he came back stronger.

Those were his bow tie wearing days. He's moved on.

Jon "Stewart", on the other hand, is still an elitist neoliberal jew.

"Say something nice"
>Carlson actually makes an effort
>Other fuck makes zero effort

Stopped right there. The left is shit.

This. He was basically a fetus at that point while Stewart was a seasoned, manipulative kike. He's gotten better

jon jewberg his opinion are discarded

>Your show sucks
>It's bad for America
Okay, well why didn't you ask the hard hitting questions on your show?
>Pssh! It's just comedy dude, like, chill out man
>Hah, what a dope, he thinks we're the news
>You're bad for America
>You're an embarrassment

Jon Stewart was just a deflecting dick. He just went out there and repeatedly said their show sucks. He didn't prove anything other than what an asshole he is.

Stewart rocked him so hard he literally had to change his entire wardrobe, plus it got his show cancelled. Definition of BTFO.

Carlson an only handle debates with awkward college students. Anytime he has to debate educated informed liberals, he gets his ass handed to him.

Seasoned? He came from hosting an MTV show and had no background in politics, Carlson was the experienced one.

Tucker should have Stewart back for a rematch.

nailed it.

Jews are trained from birth to argue.

>I promise you that I'm much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz - I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.I promise you that I'm much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz - I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.

ATTENTION PLEBS:
I HAVE SOMETHING YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
PIC RELATED

No one cares about CNN, you shithead. Not even normies.

>video from over a decade ago

ok

This.

More info on this please

This is an awesome observation! Thumbs up! More people should have recognized that, myself included! I'm a Canadian, but I still find American politics interesting...likely because the results of American elections have a lot to do with what happens up here. Canada and the US have this symbiotic relationship where one affects the other. It's mainly America influencing us since their population is so much higher and their culture is so much more widespread and recognized worldwide. Its history is also (erroneously in my opinion) perceived as more active and alive and interesting than Canadian history. If folks just took the time to read into and learn the really cool and interesting history of Canada they'd be amazed at how neat it is. I mean, look at the War of 1812 where Canadian and English soldiers burned the White House down (sorry about that, eh)! So much for the kind, docile Canadian (although we are apologetic as my last bracketed statement shows)! Also Red River Rebellion, etc.

He's jewish.

He got destroyed and learned from it.

Tucker BTFO so hard he literally had to go into hiding for a decade.

Not even joking, even Wikipedia says so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_(TV_series)#Jon_Stewart.27s_appearance

What is this??

>Haha you are terrible.
You are terrible too.
>Im a comedian loool you cant criticize me for my journalistic work.
C'mon.

gas the kikes race war now

>"I'm just le funny comedy show man!! But you the real news!"

Jon is such a kike. He criticizes them while at the same time immunizing himself from criticism. It's especially manipulative and unfair because he always used his show as a platform to lecture and inculcate his audience WITH his comedy.

To pretend that he is above criticism because he acts like le simple, insightful funnyman on TV is unfair when his show had such great reach and political impact.

Case and point:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

He's a fucking hack and the original fake news show.

Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart were literally fake news, but it's ok because they're "satire" when they selectively choose to be.

Yeh. It's the exact same flip-floppery Jew's do when they pretend to be white, or an oppressed minority whenever it suits them best.

Slippery kikes