ITT we pretend to be liberals

There are 37 genders, and anyone has the right to identify as any of them. Your gender forms an important part of your identity and should be a protected characteristic. Race, however, doesn't exist, there is only the human race. Any human born in a western democracy has the potential to be a smart and productive member of society. But we should offer generous welfare benefits to anyone who needs them, without question, whether they were born here or not. Borders are essentially evil. We are a rich and prosperous country with lots of space. Our success is built on oppression and empirical rape of other countries. We should let in as many refugees as can get here so they can be successful like us.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's eighth grade going m8?

CTR detected

nope, just a memey watson-tier cringelord

*just NOT*

Your misogyny rape culture language is not appreciated in this thread. "Mate" is a codeword used by mysogynists who wish to impose heteronormativity. Check your priviledge. Also, your ageism is not appreciated. Educate yourself.

I'd take rapists over racists!

ebin may mays pham
im sure lauren southern and mark dice will appreciate then

So basically we pretend to be all of this board's German posters?

>Your gender forms an important part of your identity
Haha haha you're a sexist.

>there are only 37 genders

Fuck you you Nazi shitlord, stop oppressing people

Weimar Germany was very progressive. We have almost achieved what they did before hitler ruined it.

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

>For instance, Gordon identifies 16 different types of prostitutes, including “telephone girls,” enormously expensive child prostitutes ages 12-17 labeled “Marlene Dietrichs” or “Lillian Harveys” according to their physical attributes. These girls could be ordered by phone and delivered by taxi to the client. There were also so-called minettes, who acted out S/M fantasies, and “demi-castors” (French slang for “half-beavers”), young women from good families who made extra cash by hooking part time.

>Weimar Berlin boasted an equally diverse assortment of lesbian and gay labels. “Sugar-lickers” were nighttime gay pederasts, and “Breslauers” were men with large penises. Lesbians might be ultrafemme “madis,” or tuxedoed, highfalutin “dodos,” and so on.

>“Another thing which distinguished Berlin was the popularity of transvestism,” Gordon notes. “There’ve been transvestites in every culture and time, but in Berlin they organized, they had special clubs and they became an entertainment. Strangely, the lesbians identified with the male transvestites and the homosexual men despised them. The major organization for gay men (the Militant Homosexualists) saw themselves as supermale. Transvestites were at the bottom of their Nietzschean hierarchy.”

>Transvestism proved to be one of the main attractions of Berlin’s burgeoning sex tourism industry. The pathetic situation of the German mark ensured tourists a real deal on the little boy or girl who’d caught their eye, and, unlike other European capitals that employed red-light districts for their sex industries, Berlin had no red-light district, or real censorship for that matter. Indeed, it seems the entire city was a red-light district.

I voted for the candidate that wouldn't increase federal expenditure and sink 5.3 trillion dollars to 105% of GDP over the next ten years as a result.

omg you shitlord

there are more than 37 genders

What do you mean by in this thread?
1. You have raped me with the word "in".
2. I don't identify as being yn this thread.

2/10
Didn't trash white men right after talking about how there's no race.

So you hate minorities and the financially diadvantaged?

Which candidate do you think I'm referring to?

I'm not pretending to be a leaf

>37 Genders.

WTF I thought it was over 60 now?

Stop being such a shitlord and ignoring the plight of lesser known genders.

who else here literally cannot sleep because of slavery? my professor says we need to sleep to have strength for the revolution. The fact that ms. shiquaqua can let the horror of it out of her mind for even a moment proves she's not a true liberal.

I'm so triggered!
How can people vote for a sexist,racist,homophobic,islamophobic fucking white male for president?!

Cant people see that drumpf will divide america and cause nationalism to rise?!

#NotMyPresident #ImWithHer #RefugesWelcome

We should also impose quotas on competitive jobs so there's more equality in the field. Obviously this will benefit women and people of colour, which is a good thing because of the way they've been systematically abused over time. We should also prepare the white men to giving up some of their pay to combat the wage gap, even when we give women and PoCs the same job.

Yaaaaasssss Queeen SLAY

I am not going to enact the labor to educate you. Good bye.

Alright.

I'm literally shaking right now

Increasing immigration thru immigration has no effect on the environment and pollution. Taking idle land to build housing is a myth.

Developed countries having larger per capita carbon footprints than third world countries doesn't apply to tens of millions of immigrants, because their diversity offsets global warming, polluted groundwater, loss of nature.

Immigrants magically fix our overpopulation problems by growing the population.

I have found that playing in a ballpit and watching samantha bee helps me.

Actually theres 58 genders, your welcome

This is actually true. Not that I'd expect you racist pieces of shit to understand.

Farm killings are just normal South African violence. What can whites expect after oppressing blacks with apartheid for so long? If anything the blacks are too forgiving! We need to check our privilege.

Okay I can't pretend. This nigger's ugly smug fucking face needs to be bashed through its skull. Fuck me that's an annoying bitch if I've ever seen one.

Trump is literally Hitler. I'm literally shaking.

>only 37

Wow a fucking Nazi. I can't believe we're still having people like you in the current year.

finally a place where i can be myself in the real world on the internet! thank you Sup Forums for allowing this 41yr old marmot anusfuckboi tucking xer have a safe place to express my rawness!

OP your pic is too normal.

Needs to be at least 75 lbs fatter, facial piercings and have a stupid hair colour.

NO THERE ARE 38 GENDERS, SHITLORD, STOP OPPRESSING MEEEEEEE

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO [WHITE] AND [[[SEXIST]]]/?????

I am _LITERALLY_ ___SHAKING___