Military leans right

>military leans right
>police lean right
>right wing voters own guns
>lefties can't even fire guns without writing articles about how they have PTSD
>vast majority of land mass in the US inhabited by conservatives
>liberals all concentrated in high population areas

Is there something I'm missing here? Do Democrats really think they stand any kind of chance if shit hits the fan? Do liberals really not get that they would be steamrolled in 24 hours?

We wouldn't even need to do anything
Just shut off food stamps for a month and their dindu pets will eat them alive

saw in some other post libs often have mental disorders too
> so they're literally crazy thinking this

Also the joos only control the media pretty much. Im sure an AR-15 barrel can change that.

>mfw media often actually has a gun to them anyway to keep telling lies to perpetuate the status quo

>eat them alive
I believe this could also be taken literally judging from certain African tendencies.

I meant it literally

The Jigs have a lot of guns too, shoot them sideways tho.

But most dindus live in the South.

>>lefties can't even fire guns without writing articles about how they have PTSD

all the mass murderer shooters in US history have been democrats

smug much? that attitude has cost countless empires

Do you fail to understand what Jade Helm was all about?

Zombaw!

Timothy Mcveigh wasn't left wing...

Tree boy

>countless empires
Ok, count them

Other than the ones terrified by just seeing a gun, every lefty I've ever talked to gives the same reason for not wanting to own them--"I'm afraid I'd snap and shoot a bunch of people, or kill myself".

Stop not reading the New Testament

You're forgetting something though.
When shtf lefties would not think twice about going full on raghead, bombing schools, stringing up kids.
I don't doubt that they would have any issue with allying with the likes of isis.

They're subhuman filth.

>>military leans right
>>police lean right
Leans right is a huge understatement

Democrats/liberals are banking on two things:

1. That cops/military will suck it up and support order over chaos even if the person in charge hates them due to a love of the institution of the US government/fear of chaos, where cops would be at further risk of being killed/their families killed in the crossfire of civil war

2. Cops/military will side with liberals who hate them, on the slim chance that they will retain their prized puppy special status/privileges under the logic that while Dems/liberals hate the military/cops, they need them enough to keep them around and in a special position of privilege so long as they support each other

do you know where in africa that is?

fpbp

>Stop not reading the New Testament

Waste of time

>beause

>10 million years in the future
>Somehow we're still around
>Gorilla's finally evolve into humanoid like creatures
>Literally just a gorilla walking upright with glasses
>Still smarter than niggers

The only reason liberals have any power is because conservatives allow it.

Most urban democrats would be killed off by members of the "Obama Coalition" if order were to breakdown.

nigger

>only time they can shoot people is if they're in a school with a bunch of retarded unarmed kids or if they're Tyrone and someone is up in the wrong hood slinging dope so you have to drive by and shoot a crowded area killing everyone around the target who themselves only gets wounded

this

Kys

He wasn't a shooter

McVeigh used the power of fertilizer to kill kindergartens

Supposing there was an american civil war, what could a leaf like me do to help?

My goal would be to obtain citizenship in order to evade rake day.

Fuck u

Okay, cleetus. You have fun raiding cities block by block. I guarantee you'll get fucked up good by people bunker'd up in 20 story buildings just waiting for you to come marching down the street. Not even gonna mention how BTFO you will get once you step foot into the hoods or barrios.

>ignoring the very first lines of his post

All of the military's best generals are backing Trump, silly. Cleetus just has to sit on his ass while Mad Dog eats you pussies alive because you heard gunshots and froze up with fear.

The shitskin neighborhoods will likely just get bombed.

Stockholme

lad

>Locking yourself in a building

a retarded move, all someone needs to do is fuck up your supplies and watch you starve to death or surrender.

Funny. Whenever someone posts pic related you gunfags go wild and say well- well- MUH GUERILLA WARFARE. THE MILITARY CAN'T ACTUALLY BOMB IT'S OWN CITIES.

But suddenly that argument just goes out the window all of a sudden...

Stinky egg fart
>filename

implying russia won't be taking care of urban warfare

i'm not even righty but do you think any sort of inter-american conflict will remain isolated from the rest of the world?

But the military and police are right wing, if they wanted to they could blow up the buildings. Also who has anything to fear from a load of liberals in a building, you're all pussies

Sure I guess giving up higher ground and a fortified position when the enemy is attacking is a great idea...

Woah

Hah. Fat chance, dipshit. You're all cowards and would starve to death without the financial support of the 'librul' cities. Go back to fucking your sister. worthless swine.

But Vietnamese farmers were armed, user.
Do you even have the means of defending your own home?

SHIT.

Starve?
You think rooftop urban gardeners in Brooklyn are feeding america or even themselves you fucking retard?

So your'e saying the (((Patriots))) would accept a helping hand from Ivan to mow down American citizens. Some might call that treasonous.

it goes out the window all of a sudden when the enemy is packed into tight quarters, isolated around the coasts, easily cut off from supply routes, opposed by a majority of the military and largely unarmed.

Mong

Did miss the part where you libcucks in cities don't have any guns?
For Christ sake a 6 shooter and a m1 are considered high capacity
What are you bunker down with? Human shields and scare tactics?
I mean I guess if you guys keep lighting off m80s or something
Unless those are banned in cities too...
500 sparkler thermite bombs?

:/

>cut off supply routes

Good job. You cut off major urban areas' supply routes and have effectively ended this country's financial routes.

In war you don't get arrested

Liberals aren't citizens

>hurrdurf wat be sieges??? XDDD

lol, you liberal cumshitters have ZERO knowledge of history. And unlike sieges in the past, as soon as the power goes out you SJWs would get PTSD due to not being able to post duckface selfies on the Instagram anymore.

If russia nukes the major cities of the US, they'll mostly be on the west coast and mostly be liberal cities. Those bumfuck nowhere republicans will mostly just suffer fallout, but they have a higher chance of survival. Cities will have the most violence and looting after a major attack.

Oh no! Hope you guys can eat money then.

>there are no guns in cities

t. someone who has never visited a city

Holy shit you are dumb.

reagl Gs will be the first to shoot you just to steal your goods, don't act a fool homie

>Do Democrats really think they stand any kind of chance if shit hits the fan? Do liberals really not get that they would be steamrolled in 24 hours?

Just playing along...you're probably right--initially. Then it comes down to the desperate versus the confined. A larger, more desperate population willing to do almost anything, versus an increasingly barricaded minority. The walls close in as supplies dwindle...soon enough, things are even. Except the savages have been savage longer...they know how to scavenge and get along with the absolute basics...so the pendulum swings. Reminds me of Dawn of the Dead, mate....you may mow down a ton, but they will keep coming until you're stuck on a roof or in an attic, with one bullet left, pointed to the temple before they rip you apart.

Fuck you.

Okay Uncle Tomás. You walk up to a building bristling with guns and see how well that goes for you.

If we are in a war financial concerns are last on the list. And after we slaughter you worthless scum we can restart the free market and have another golden age of growth.

mother fucker

>Implying the military leans right
>Implying liberals don't love guns
>Implying a majority of republicans aren't too fat to walk let alone fit to fight

All you rednecks in the Trump army would have to travel 200 miles to your nearest country bumpkin airport to get to a major city to enlist, and by that time you'd already be bombed to shit and negotiating surrender.

The BEST case scenario for you is China annexing us, but if there's civil war you lose.

Thanks for proving my point :^)

bazinga lol XD

This, sort of.
Take the IRA for example, they were armed with mostly conventional firearms though knowing the area and using explosives left them undefeated.

However in a situation where it would be open warfare, IEDs and a few assault rifles will do fuck all.

Most people think that if the government 'comes for them' the government is going to play by the rules and follow standard ROE. >They won't.

>Do liberals really not get that they would be steamrolled in 24 hours?

No, because they're stupid

kek

Kys

Yeah man, the south sure did catch up quickly to the north after the civil war. Cities like Atlanta and Birmingham put cities like NYC and Boston to shame, financially speaking.

kek, being this deluded. You're surrounded the second civil war starts. Why the fuck would rednecks fly when they can drive?

A small fire team could clear apartment complexes in the inner-cities with ease.

I was in the military for only three years and even I am confident that 6 man team could successfully clear thousands of people from an apartment complex.

You bring the special forces guys into the mix and it would be a joke.

Can you imagine how fast they would change their tune as soon as Manhattan is cut off by 10k New York Conservatives?

With all access cut off and no power, food would run out impn 24 hours, would be millions dead in a week

Yes, they really believe they have a chance.

Does this really surprise you?

As stupid as it sounds that is probably one of their least ridiculous beliefs...

Kys retard

The point is that libtards and leftists aren't armed and are very anti-gun.

The military and police are right win and right wing voters generally own weapons.

Think for a moment what would happen to a place like Detroit which lost its economic value and is overflowing with niggers.

fuk i got bazingo'd

Who would need to raid? Without an inflow of food, cities would be a death trap. They would kill each other.

You must be a retarded city dweller

Obama will steal the election tomorrow, Drumpflins. You won't do anything. Know why? All redneck fucks like you know how to do is sling horse shoes and toilet seats. lol

He will smile right in your faces and deny your Trumplestiltskin the white house, even while you all rant and rave his birth certificate is fake. It doesn't matter what it is, he will do whatever he wants you are all cowards who will never be able to touch him he is a God.

You idiots would rather sit on a toilet seat outside of your house than do anything. lol

The only ammunition any of you redneck right wing faggots have is exploding piss jugs.

Dindus have been created and cultivated in all the big urban centers, north and south, in the latter half of the last century.

While the south has an abundance of black people still, a significant portion are rural southron blacks and no more dangerous than rural southron whites generally speaking.

That portion removed, the actual 'dindu' population proper in the south roughly mirrors the north and the west - it's mostly a phenomenon found in urban areas, near wealthy privileged and 'statistically/historically white' districts though typically not REAL near them.

Charlotte, so much and shamefully in the news here recently, is a good example of that. The area where the real nonsense comes from, mostly black and with a statistically incredible concentration of convicted felons, welfare recipients, and black people, not necessarily related except through a sinister force beyond them all, isn't actually all that far from some of the swankiest rich white demonicrat-infested areas.

Poetic justice in a way if some of those predictions come true.

You don't know many "lefties", do you?

>You have fun raiding cities block by block
We could just siege the cities and cut out resources with communications.
Libs will drop the white flag within a week of no twitter.

>cutting off a borough of over 1.5 million people with 10,000

If the police you decided to lock up on an island don't blow you the fuck out, the mercenaries the wall st. billionaires hire will most certainly will.

>Meanwhile in fantasy land

If there was a rebellion soldiers will kill civilians without a second thought. They will put anyone suspected of being a subversive into an internment camp, they will put the families of 'subversives' into internment camps.

>B-but the government has to play by the rules!

I mean shit, the Snowden leak showed that every single fucking American is being spied on and your president did nothing. There will be no uprising and even if there was your government is already playing dirty, do you think they're going to start playing by the rules suddenly when there's an uprising?

gambling everything on sheer blind luck and a massive bluff?
I like it.

>overflowing with niggers

The whole NOGUNZ argument goes out the window in that case.

>muh police and military

Again, people keep making this point and yet when it's brought up in other threads people post this

>Implying Trump supporters are going to jump in those and bomb other Trump supporters so that Libshits can install Hillary in office

Being this retarded

>implying military personnel are willing to disobey orders and get court-martialed, because a bunch of country boys decided to play civil war