Redpill me on Mexican women Sup Forums

Are they date tier? Should I just pump and go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They give birth to mexican men

sage

fuck off faggot

If she's white, you're alright. If she's brown, get outta town

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Spics vote overwhelmingly democrat every single election, just like blacks.
3. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Africa looks peaceful.
4. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
5. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White”.
6. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is a video of LA.

Is this okay with you?

>Are they date tier? Should I just pump and go?
No, they're not date tier.

They're hot headed and fucking psycho. They're always down for a fight. Try not texting your Latino girlfriend back, even for a few minutes. It doesn't matter if you're at work, that bitch is on her way.

Pump and go, always. Whether it's Mexican, Columbian, or any form of Latino. They're all insanely batshit crazy for some reason.

>be me, college student in the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

>Latino woman
>Apologizing

You almost had everyone

you better NOT pump and go
that anchor baby is your ball and chain
you have to go back (with your her/child)

Very well said

Psycho but super hot sex. Use and lose

Stop taking the good Mexican girls.

I look nothing like those guys I'm lighter skinned and have a pronounced cleft chin.
DELET THIS. Tfw my wife is kinda darker tho. Fug

Most of these guys aren't Mexican anyway they're most likely Ecuadorian or some kinda south American

If you're illegal fuck off
If you're 4'10" and weigh 300 lbs fuck off
If you have 10 kids by the time you're 12 fuck off
If you're legal and voted trump you're cool just please tell your amigos to use contraception because it isn't 1200ad anymore

Spic is what you get when you crossbreed a tribal savage who likes to perform human sacrifice and a spanish conqueror who likes to rape.

Cmon my Austistic user of course I'm not illegal. And I work in law enforcement. My whole family voted trump. And desu family Hispanics mayou not vote right all the time but they sure tend to vote more towards right than blacks. This thread saying Hispanics are worst than blacks is false.
Besides those Indians in OP and most illegals are also from Honduras and other largely indigenous south American countries.

>If you're legal and voted trump you're cool just please tell your amigos to use contraception because it isn't 1200ad anymore

>It's totally fine if shitskin subhumans invade my country, consume billions in welfare, commit a bunch of crime, and change election results.
>As long as IT'S LEGAL

Stop your cuck shit and kill yourself.

You're much worse than Blacks.

You're not much better by any metric, but now you're completely taking over the country.

Please kill yourself and your entire shitskin family.

Spic here. Stay away from them. A lot of what said is true. Hispanic women are pretty stupid because, well, if they're from their native lands, they're going to be stupid because that's how shit is over there. If you guys think fighting liberals in the US is bad, you need to see how it is in mexico. And if they're American spics (as in born and raised in the states, after various generations), it's worse, because at least the legit latinas have the excuse of living under a failed state with actual oppression and shit feeding into their revolution fantasies, whereas American latinas are just the absolute fucking worse.

The European heritage upper class= pretty good
Tejanos=meh
Mestizos= subhuman garbage
indios= put on some fucking shoes

I make more money than you.
I'm married and going to continue my DNA unlike your weaboo loving self.
And I'll continue to support trump because as an American citizen it's in my best interests.
Stick to your guns faggot I give two fucking what you think

>Be me
>married to a Columbian

Come at me Sup Forums

We'll be knocking on your door soon enough, shitskin.

Implying I won't be the one doing the knocking as an LEO. Get out

Whites are fucking doomed desu. We need to invade America fast to shore it up for the eventual coming war with Islam. Won't be Europeans who retake the Holy Land, that's for damned sure.

>The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
Source?

I feel bad for whites desu they're being persecuted left and right I don't wish theme to be eradicated I think every race should strive to better themselves. Although autists like
Make it hard to have empathy for. Who knows maybe whites and the already present Hispanic pop get along in their own ways. But the mass immigration sure needs to stop that's a no Brainer.

Does it ever bother you that your people have never accomplished anything? That you're a bunch of jungle savages?

>that ID and flag

perfect

did you know that california used to have 15 million people as a whole, 95 percent of them White? now its 50 million spics and faggots, and cant even produce enough water for itself

Idk what I am desu since I'm light skinned have a dimple chin aND people assume I'm Italian. So sure yeah a PART of me wishes a PART of me evolved better but the other part of me did alright for itself. No point in wallowing about it and commuting sudoku gotta fight for America.

Only thing getting knocked up are white women by black men. You're already dead. I'd say go back to Europe but then you'd just be facing different immigrants.

manlets: the webm

lmao claims superior race but nords were niggers ,also white women are more degenerate than sheboons

kek this. Thing is, you just have to make sure and avoid the mexican patriots. Atleast here in california.

>married

Meh, whites had their time. Fitting end for them actually since they killed our ancestors through mass immigration and are having it done right back now.

Either way the real enemy is across the ocean. India and China ain't white and they're the promary sources of anti-muslim resistance these days. Even Africans are finally wising up to the Islam meme with countries like Angola flat out banning it, the president of which is named Jose Eduardo funny enough.

Nords do not have the same historical achievement level, but they're still a world apart from you jungle savages.

the vast majority of hispanic college graduates can't even pass a test that was described as "only screening out illiterates" this is not going to last

thanks to jews and white dipshits you probably will gain some land back but not all of it

Cali-spic here. If you really want one, find the ones from stable houses. I know Latinas and they can either be super crazy like others have said or they can be great wife material.

It's all about the family. If they come from a shit family (think niggers) then they're gonna be shit. If they come from a stable family (both parents, working, learned how to cook, family first mentality etc) then you try your best to get her.

Mexican girls are the most red pilled and usually dont bend to social jew trends. Family oriented, they have curves(ass), and cook/clean instinctively.

Unlike white women who are self obsorbed, spoiled, entitled, and usually don't have kids until their late 30's.

Well first of all it's Colombian.

I am married to a mexican woman. Here is my experience.

Pros:
>makes GOAT food all day every day. Always come home to delicious food
>subservient and maternal
>large family that is very social with strong bonds
>keeps the house clean
>low maintenance. Doesn't take much to impress her, but small gestures mean the world to her. Case in point, I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on her birthday recently so I made her a necklace with a seashell that I found at the beach. She was in awe and so happy
>sex is incredible. open to kinky and wants the D.
>dresses sexy or conservatively depending on the situation.
>wants to have kids some day

Cons
>hard to win an argument against her because she has a fiery personality and throws down the "if you feel that way than you can do your own laundry" card.

Mexican women make the best wives.

Who are you even talking about? This does not apply to educated non-indios at all.

All spics.

Your people have never accomplished anything.

You are jungle savages who have convinced yourselves you're White.

I'm entirely of Basque and German descent. I am hardly tied to the "jungle savage" culture that mostly permeates the lower levels of Hispanic-Latino society.

You must have seen some terrible movies, because they are not cuck

Can confirm, pretty much the same here.

But she is from Chile.

No one's saying were white. Just cause I don't have a cuck persecution complex like most white cucks and accept your point of view and off myself cause a blood blood blood shit skin doesn't mean I think I'm white LAMOW

Porktugese and Spiciards are shit. The white ones are the worst. They act like their shit don't stink.

Did she force you to write this, user? Tell us so we can extract you immediately

If that's actually true, then you're fine. Particularly if your ancestors actually came directly from Spain or Portugal.

However, many Latin American Spics claim they're fully, or almost fully, Spanish because most spics are completely deluded about how fucking indio they are.

If your ancestors lived in Latin American for generations, it's very hard to believe they didn't intermarry.

Go take a DNA test.

Pump and go, they only have orgasms once every solar eclipse & have an inner-urge to shit out another brat every year. If you don't want 12 kids they will leave you.

What's the pointment I have European features sure but I'm also 5'6 and have thick coarse hair. It's not about being pure white it's about learning from the past and moving on. Go be productive and get a job user

You're a fucking jungle savage.

Get the fuck out of my country.

I assure you I am 100%white hispanic. I am not like those filthy half breeds.

No my family has been here for generations. I'll also continue my genetic lineage you mad cuck?

Dont be jelly tyrone, we are white. A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%), followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian(1.2%).[14] The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%) and Native American ancestry increased in the center and southeast (37-50%), the African ancestry was low and relatively homogeneous (0-8.8%).[15] The states that participated in this study where Aguascalientes, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Durango, Guerrero, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Sinaloa, Veracruz and Yucatán.[16] The largest amount of chromosomes found were identified as belonging to the haplogroups from Western Europe, East Europe and Eurasia, Siberia and the Americas and Northern Europe with relatively smaller traces of haplogroups from Central Asia, South-east Asia, South-central Asia, Western Asia, The Caucasus, North Africa, Near East, East Asia, North-east Asia, South-west Asia and the Middle East.[17] Also a study published in 2011 on Mexican Mitochondrial DNA found that maternal ancestry was predominately Native American (85-90%), with a minority having European (5-7%) or African (3-5%) mtDNA.[18][19]

could say the same about my wife but i win our fights and she is white

How do you know that she isnt white? Only cuz shes mexican and you are assuming that there are not whites here. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Unless they're shy or helpful don't do it bro.

They can be soul consuming

All you've shown to me is that you don't understand basic biology. Congrats, retard.

That's the Y chromosome, idiot. All that means it that it was mainly Spanish men fucking Indio women. Not Indio men fucking Spanish women.

What matters in this case is autosomal DNA, which shows Mexicans are, on average, 57% Native American, 37% European, 5% African.

For context, African Americans are 25% European on average, meaning you're barely "Whiter" than blacks.

Don't stick your dick in spic.

Most important rule is to look at her mother because that's her in ten years.

Jeb it's probably hard to win arguments because you are so low energy. I thought you would learn this by now.

>>dresses sexy or conservatively depending on the situation

Nice. pics of your wife?

bump cuz brother is dating spic, they also met in LA

Here's a photograph of LA.

Spics have genuinely turned it into some 3rd world shit.

Dated a Cuban girl mixed with Chinese. Pussy was nice but she was a filthy whore. Waste of my whole summer.

If you ask me not not even a pump and go is worth it. The crazy bitch will try to drag you down every chance she gets.

Also she practiced witchcraft, so avoid that all together

No.
Shy is worse. They make their desires unknown leaving you to guess the whole time, then get mad when you don't guess correctly.
Fuck shy little spic bitches

Beaner chicks are the best way to get herpes. They all have it from their uncles and dad's.

THANKS BREH. ur too based for this thread

Pump and go. They are psychos

kek

A Latina tried to hit me with a cell phone

W A L L

A

L

L

>pump and run
ftfy

desu those spics look southern mexicans Guatemalans or South American. us northerners don't look nothing like that, we are actually light skin or tan. you're actually defending niggers so you have no saying in this faggot.

Her dad is gringo so she's got a dash of the white brush in her.

Pump and go. Only white women are date worthy.

>Please kill yourself and your entire shitskin family
>I make more money than you
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
Is that the Spic's go to defense? No seriously, is it? It's either that or;
>Ayy not so rapido mi amigo, we do de jobs yew white people don' dew. Who woul' pik de grapes an' de almon's?
You are no better than the niggers. You're just farm equipment.

Those Mexicanas are like 16. Sometime in the lest 15-20 years they will become tree trunks, and those asses will be gigantic (NOT in the good way).

If you want to see your future meet her mother. That's your future in 15 to 20 years. Aye carumba!