LMAO at you dumbass conspiritard alarmist...

LMAO at you dumbass conspiritard alarmist. I just got out of watching Rogue One and there was no anti-trump political agenda. The lead character wasn't some perfect Strong independent SJW savior either. In fact. She really wasn't the main character and was fairly useless. Overall the movie started out kinda slow but had a REALLY strong finish. Its an 8/10 easily. I liked it better than The Force Awakens.

>no ayylmaos in the main cast

Specist much?

Be afraid of your movie under performing shill

But they have nonhumans in the main cast, look at all the black and middle eastern actors!

Star Wars sucks ass fuck you retard

>103108842

No, its relevant for Sup Forums because you guys were screaming bloody murder about to perceived notion that there was an anti-trump hidden agenda in the movie when there wasn't....at all
.Its already may 30million, lol. and will definitely have legs since there's not much in terms of competition for the remainder of the year.

Thats literally an objectively wrong statement. The only people I know that do not like Star Wars are girls who aren't in to sci-fi and edgey hipsters that think its cool to hate what everyone likes. The movies have something for everyone. I can see the holiday season belonging to the Star Wars franchise for the next decade or so easily

>already made 30 million
>200 million budget + other expenses

That's peanuts

>literally
Into the trash it goes

couldnt resist sucking that dick huh?

Yeah, 30 million on a thursday during a time when most of the movies target demographic (college students) are taking Finals.
It is. The franchise is known world wide and you can ask anyone anywhere about it. Even if they have their criticisms there are still aspects of the franchise they like

oh so let me guess, everyone that goes to see this movie will be a dick sucker but you're the only one that is awaken to the "conspiracy" and somehow better than everyone else because you're not going to watch it.

get you head out of your ass. you're not a special snowflake for not liking something everyone likes.

>for not liking something everyone likes.
>everyone likes
>everyone
Nice try, but no.

I'm more surprised that it came out so fast. Didn't they just release a Star Wars movie like half a year ago?

This is why I pirate shit. No one gives a fuck about producing quality content anymore.

Go see our two hour toy commercial, goy

Not going to let Sup Forums tell me what movies to watch. I think you fucks are fucking with my head. I go out to a outdoor flea market (They had car parts) and I see a nigger and a coalburner making out. I cringed and then I realized I took a redpill suppository.

So I will try to put aside and try to enjoy a goddamn movie.

Cuck, be strong and resist the movie jew.

get your cheap marketing out of here

go to any;
college campus
amusement park
grocery store
bazaar
shopping district
church

anywhere on earth and ask any 13-60 year old male if they're interested in the new Star Wars movie. I guarantee that more often than not you're going to get a positive response with regards to the film.

If you don't think so, then you're lying to yourself.

The retarded liberal media said that rouge one is anti trump. Not us you fucking retard.
Fuck off and go shill your minimal effort Disney cash in on fucking reddit or something.

Wtf is this supposed to mean? Who gives a fuck what others are doing? if you cant even resist to wait till the movie is on the internet to watch it then youre a pathetic faggot.Better yet dont watch it at all.

Are there any white men in this movie who aren't part of the Empire

So does Vader slice up the multicultural fun bunch heroes or just fodder rebel troops?

Before I take your opinion seriously user, what is your opinion on JarJar?

Particularly in the context of ?

Don't want to spoil anything but when he gets his time in the spotlight he absolutely wrecks shit. Easily one of the best parts in the movie.

I've already been spoiled, I'm just curious if he actually kills anyone of relevance.

Most people would say that jar jar is a terrible and annoying character.

Its true that there are characters and even particular star movies that people won't like but for the most part you'll be hard pressed to find someone somwehere who doesn't like at least One of the 8 movies that are currently out.

Holding her fucking gun wrong. Give us John Wick 2, Keanu!

No, but PLENTY of very relevant characters die by other means.

Vader kills a little more than a dozen people.

You obviously didn't ask Trekkie fans who would never see any "Wars" movie and think of Trek as the better of the two sci-fi franchises.

And no, I'm not a fan of either. I do like DS9 because it's kind of redpilled, if you just ignore all that Holocaust and the "we wuz captains" bullshit the Jews put in it.

It's been commonly noted that the film had undergone some major reshoots directly from Disney. While no exact information has been given to the degree of content that was reshot or altered ,I imagine based on the directors actions on Twitter a few months back that he had attempted to jam a political message into the film. While Disney has a tendency to push that agenda at times, they also like money. Purging that political bullshit that was being attempted to slip in would allow for a broader audience to get into the film without cause any extremely negative press on it.

Whatever the case, it is a solid film. I generally found it to be a much more enjoyable experience than Episode 7 since it actually something new and not previous aspects being repeated with a new coat of paint.

Episode V
Episode IV
Episode VI/ Episode III
Rogue I
Episode I
Episode VII
Episode II :

Fuck most people. I want to know YOUR opinion.

The cuck is strong in you

good goy
keep supporting the kikes

Spoiler alert: Literally fucking everybody dies, haven't seen a movie where they did that in a long time desu.

Also: did anyone else catch the 88 stormtroopers comment?

Also "Jedha" or "Jedda" getting fucking evaporated, secret hint hint moment right there?

So nothing more than the usual Hollywood bullshit that's been kicked around. Good, good. Glad to know Disney isn't full of fuckwits like Sony, I'm sure they've probably shot down alot of dumb liberal statements for the Marvel movies as well.

Good luck

>better than force awakens
Not a very high bar to reach, user.

If you want to know if I liked jar jar, at the time I really didn't care. I was about 15 when Episode I came out. I just thought of him as the cliche annoying comic relief at the time, but after watching it recently he's very annoying.

>star wars
>relevant to /pol

fuck off we're full