US Civil War 2.0

Possible Coup underway as we speak, Obama, CIA, Soros and electors will attempt to halt and overthrow this transition of power.

Trump has large portion of Military ready to back him up

Post your Uniforms and report in. We need armed men ASAP. Stop being a pussy and grab or buy a gun ASAP. Chaos will persue all over the US if this happens. Do not have fear of Death, be prepared for armed conflict in the streets I'm serious this isn't a meme. Do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=V0-NFuz-18c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin war brewing boys this isn't a drill.
They are attempting to lay a Casus Belli (reason for war) with Russia. Prepare yourself lads the ride has only begun. They will blame Trump for all of this.

Lmao, battle star galactica lookin muhfugga

we got you desu

NZ is reported in for action. We might need you guys as reinforcements over here.

A coup requires extralegal supplanting of the Government.

The Electors blocking trump would be perfectly constitutional. The Coup would be to try and reverse their decision.

russian missile control if youre reading this please dont nuke Texas

Louisiana citizen reporting in.

Unfortunately I only have a crossbow and bolts for a ranged weapon.

It's not constitutional at all dipfuck. The results of every election should ultimately be up to the people and nota select few.

Any weapon counts lad

obligatory

SKY KING SKY KING CHECK DEZE DIGITS

That's the way to go, Austrian made Aug-A3 is a fucking powerhouse man.

Ninja af.

Humiliate Rival is always a valid CB, it's not as if we're trying to annex their land. We could probably use Coalition, too.
I wonder what how EU4 would represent NATO and the European Union. It'd be EU EU, hue

>tfw the founding fathers gave us the right to have weapons because they knew this would happen in the future

Prophetic. May Kek be with us.

Florida Divison, Attack Gator Squad.
Ready to get down and dirty.

literally me right now senpai

Lol, figured I wouldn't be the only one who knew the CB meaning. Yeah, any scenario can work out in EU4 so long as you know what you're doing.

Maple squad reporting in we will burn the white house again if obongo tries something

Pennsylvania here.

Ready to serve the Commonwealth

these evil warmongering libtards will do anything to see bloodshed. We can't let them stop trump from handing the united states over to russia. They'll do anything to stop peace.

Because they themselves had to fight globalist scumcunts. Lol.

this exactly. Trump won the popular vote by a wide margin.

I'm in Alaska. We out number the liberal here by quite a bit. It'll be a quick slaughter.

Empire State reporting in, ready to JUST behind enemy lines.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

Don't worry, Putin wants us. We're safe on that front.

It'll never happen. People don't fight today because they're afraid to, they don't fight because they wonder "why bother" in a faggot infested age where no one honors sacrifice and dedication anymore.

Blue states get these.

There's plenty of guns to go around friend, you won't even have to pay for them in our state

Do you think people could be pushed to fight? My biggest fear is that we are so castrated that no matter what the feds do nobody will do anything to defend themselves outside of small pockets of folks in the Rural areas.

>10-4 good buddy, this is Orlando-Area Recon. I read you loud n' clear. OVER

So Cal here. Not a lot of us Trump supporters out here, but we have plenty of weapons and ammo.

Everyone wearing different gear is honestly going to trigger me hard

Can we get a richfag to order like 100,000 units of matching gear pls

Good. Alaska you will be our Arctic Polar division. All Alaskan Units will be assigned to cold regions.

Tomorrow, we will be on another timeline once again. It will rain down upon us and America will never be the same.

Canada didn't burn anything, it was British soldiers coming from the Peninsular War.

In Hoc Signo Vinces

>Tfw too poor to buy a gun
Won't stop me from helping. Me and my fellow /tg/ nerds will fight with chainsaws and axes if we must. FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

>motivation before deployment
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>All Alaskan Units will be assigned to cold regions.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

seriously what is tomorrow? (today?)

nice try, libtard. Only niggers are too poor to buy guns.

Of course we can be pushed to fight. People just don't want to fly off the handle prematurely before an official "happening" and throw our lives away. But I have faith the Republic will stand.

Funny thing is that all the liberals who buy their overpriced tac gear from sporting good stores are going to be obliterated by old rednecks who buy their camo from walmart.

>No armor
>No tetrary backup pistol
>Only two extra mags
How the fuck am I supposed to operate in this?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=V0-NFuz-18c

Just saturate nuke DC and NYC. The rest of the country will fall in line and you'll have eliminated 90% of the Zionists. Hit them with all your ICBMs so nothing has a chance of surviving.

liberals don't buy anything related to guns you retard. and only liberals shop at wal mart. are you some kind of kike infilitrator?

Texas checking in. Trucks, AR's, and Bowie knives ready to go.

I don't know where to get free gunz, and Mandeville isn't known to have a gun community n shiiet

Southern California too, nuke them twice just to be safe.

North MS reporting. I live within smelling distance of Memfrica. If it happens tonight I'll have good camo. Like Johnny Cash, my clothes and enemies are all black.

Seriously user's I wish there was a way we could band together in our own units, but if it really comes down to it we will be all on our own. Godspeed.

Guys we're going to need some stay at home digital divisions to send us coordinations along with UAV radars of hostile troop movement.
We need some more men in the department of memetic propaganda to assist Trump.
We need hackers to leak false information to the globalists to trick them and deceive them.

M-maybe next time. Sorry

I don't own a firearm and have never used one, but I do have a bunch of swords and know some karate.

how can I help?

They will flock to the stores and buy the shit out of Under Armor tac gear or some shit.

Everyone hates you too.

>Mandeville

Shit, wish I could set you up with my cousin Timmy. I know for a fact he can get his hands on guns easily.

Nuke them 3 times just because of this user.

I have a full Gorka suit, balaclava, condor MOLLE.

El snipie

And of course an AR

You could kill yourself for one.

I have a nugget and SAA. I am proficient in both.

during the first few weeks of civil war, my family is most important so I'll focus only on protecting them. Once some time has passed I would be more than glad to kill leftists. 4 years us naval service under my belt.

You could be assigned to the Suicide Runners H to H combat Division

>tetrary
>not quaternary
Pleb

Well I can give you my email and then we could meet, somewhere, where there's nobody around.

I know a good place for that.

Unless of course you'd prefer not to tell Timmy about some anonymous stranger on the Internet.

Alaskan snowmobile troops NOW

>liberals buy guns too guys I swear

fuck off back to tumblr with your hillary shilling.

Mowing down SJWs is my wet dream. I want to drink their blood.

He's not shilling, he's saying they'll waste their money on gear they don't know how to use - gear that could be "repurposed" by a lucky RWDS!

>leaf

of course you'd shill for hillary too.

He's a paranoid little shit so no promises but you can drop your email and I'll send it his way.

We could have had an actual ultra qualified leader befitting the most powerful nation on earth aka Mr. John Ellis Bush BUT NOOOOOO Sup Forums had to meme a literally orange baboon into the most powerful office on the planet and now we all get to die in civil war 2.0 because of it. Just fucking great. Great job!!!

All Canadians will be assigned to the Leaf division.
The leaf division will consist of extreme lack of organization and legitimacy, basically Leafs will be used as Peasant Militia canon fodder

Get congress to pass a bill that converts all consumer debt with an APR to a fixed rate. All debt repayments would be fixed at whatever rate the debtor is paying as of the date of first reading of the bill. This would effectively moot the negative consumer shock effect of the Fed raising the prime rate. Banks can issue new lines of credit with an APR, but all established lines would be converted to fixed payments.

Thoughts?

That is a sharp looking emu.

MFW Hitler loved a dog because he was KV.

Sounds great. You need to get a standing ovation along with a position in the Department of Economic Warfare.

>Thoughts?
Wrong thread.

Okay well if this is actually real, here you go: [email protected]

Timmy better have some nice guns tho.

Will they? I thought Russians will support the conservatives come a civil war?

May I have the title of ninja captain?

AVE NEX ALEA, by the path of light.

Sure bud but it won't matter once your face gets blown to bubble gum after some snarky limp wristed liberal cumslime decides to inaccurately spray 12g Buckshot rounds around

>black sun, not realizing this is (thier) religious occultic emblem/logo.

Are you a re'tard?

I was looking intohow to get American citizenship recently. Looks like it's hard as fuck and it's just as hard for a britfag to become a citizen as it is for a somali.

But I read that if you serve in the military in a time of war, even for a day, you gain citizenship. If civil war breaks out in America, can I come over and join a squad and fight against the globalists with you guys? I have some hunting experience and I'm a decent shot at the range, and I understand urban warfare 101, but that's about it.

I'm a meme war veteran too and helped you yanks get Trump elected in the first place.

The mixed reaction here from other anons is pretty sketchy. Russia is one of our biggest adversaries. I've always backed Trump, but we have to recognize basic facts.

But I could go into stealth mode and try to take a few of them with me first

>it's just as hard for a britfag to become a citizen as it is for a somali

How did it come to this?

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

They need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

Fuck off we're full, Nigel

True, I guess you'd be good at Night Ops. Wouldn't wanna run n blade in broad daylight ha guys with guns