Guys what if there's plans to assassinate trump, he's stirring the pot way to much lefties and the elites are pissed...

Guys what if there's plans to assassinate trump, he's stirring the pot way to much lefties and the elites are pissed. I'm scared you guys I don't want a civil war. I just wanted a job and for degenerates to fuck off.

I want a civil war.

I've wanted one since we completely ignored 9/11 & Osama Bin Laden and went after Saddam Hussein instead.

I especially want one now that our country is being completely consumed by hedonistic degeneracy catering to only the most vapid and foresightless parasite.

I want fire.

I want blood.

I want death.

I know degenerates are worthless user but civil war shouldn't be the answer we look for. This country is already in shambles a civil war would only destroy what's left.

If you "just" want a job you're a degenerate yourself. Hope that's just a figure of speech.

It was, I have a job it's not great but comfortable as fuck. Anyway yeah I hope my bad feeling is just paranoia but fuck this feeling.

something has to be done
we've tried reasoning with the lefties
always to no avail
maybe they'll understand bullets better

And from it's ashes shall rise a glorious new age.

We removed the Indians without civil war. We will do the same for kebab, illegals and liberals.

We are nowhere close to a civil war.

civil war began years ago. The battles are small 5-10 on 1 or two families. Always reported as murders or robberies.

I saw Nancy Pelosi in on the plot before in a vision.

Stop propagating meme magicks. The law of attraction yields true regardless if you want the thing or not.

>"comfortable as fuck"

Any man that pursues comfort over duty and self-improvement is degenerate.

I know this is edgy but this is exactly how I feel

>concern trolling
lefties are too scared of guns to use them. It's the double-edged sword of making men effeminate. Hence the importation of violence from the outside. The smart enemies of globalism get cucked and the dumb ones get armed and transported.

Bah. We all know leftists are peaceful people who hate guns.

Hrc dies from health reasons, trump and pence assassinated, Ryan declares himself President while McCain does the same. West coast secedes, Texas declares war against the artic, and civil war for all.

He is protected by magic strange and powerful

PRAISE KEK!

I see you

fpbp

Actually, the best first post in a long while.

You know my struggle user

spooky