Pathetic Molyneux isn't a Thinker

Molyneux is like the Micropenis of Thought. Get yourself a real philosophy Pol.

hegel.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

hegel.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tuvalu is love.

Molyneux is a cult leader.

Probably just in it for the molestation of young followers. Telling young people to break ties with their family is a HUGE red flag.

THANK YOU. He's fucking creepy.

how about no

>we live in a board that literally unironically thinks molyneux is an intellectual

He's smarter than me

This should be the tagline for Sup Forums

Politically Incorrect - He's Smarter Than Me

He's not

Literally not an argument

"Not an argument" is literally not an argument

Generally speaking I like Molyneux, I don't think he's a genius or anything but he's very very smart and observant and can red-pill normies.

>we live in a board

Thanks for making me realize how pathetic I am.

The dialectic is retarded

LOL Hegelian Dialectic. No thanks. Marxism is cancer.

I'm confused, Sailor Moon is now an argument?

I know. You didn't make an argument, so there's no argument to be had. I'd be arguing with myself if I made one

>LOL Hegelian Dialectic. No thanks. Marxism is cancer.
What makes you think that Hegel's thoughts are Marxist in nature?

He's not.

(Not an argument)^2
Isn't an argument better luck next time pleb

N
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Who do you work for, Marxist shill? Hegel has no room in this corner of the internet, Stirners debunking is deeply felt if not widely acknowledged (although the Stirner meme is certainly real) and few here lead the kind of lifestyle that allows for sincere uncynical idealism required for continental thought to have any foothold. You're wasting your time, try something else and tell your boss to hire me, I could do your job much better and already do.

Not An Argument

I say chap, goodfellow, not an argument?

>Who do you work for, Marxist shill?
In what timeline was Hegel a Marxist?

Im a Mossad btw

These idiots posturing as if they even know what dialectic means. They are all about producing the spectacle of "smart" without having to do the work necessary to actually "be" "smart" whatever the fuck that means

Btw, i have 170 IQ

Im smart btw

>26 replies
>10 posts by this ID
good thread (it's not)

ayn rand and objectivism is all you need

(((Ayn Rand)))

>OOPS, forgot to switch to my proxy browser.
LMAO!

So he succeeded in making you feel that way. Good, he probably is.

>hegel.net/
im too retarded, what am i supposed to do with this?

Its a site with Hegel's philosophical system visually laid out (as in the triangle up there). He integrates Human History, Natural History and Logic into a Triad that resolves the "apparant" contradictions to show the "Reason" that is imminent in the world, objectivity, subjectivity, History, etc.