Hows this map Sup Forums?

Hows this map Sup Forums?

Tamplete pl0x

Drop that proxy, Ivan.

Germany gets poland but not eastern prussia

I dig it

if I click kaliningrad it changes all of russias colors too, I also gave Czech republic to germany.

rename kalmar union to sweden and give the former dominions to sweden and it will be perfect

>recreating Empires
>using today day borders as template
kys

It's shit
Next

>italy
>implying you get to express any view

>poland

Portugal beñongs to spain.

>Implying I care about what you think about me
Your map is shit, get over it

Kalmar Union Is the wrong name to use. It would be Scandinavian or Nordic Union. or just Denmark since norway is pretty much a non country and sweden has lost all right to any self governing

Far superior to OP

>>>>>>>>>>>>poland

your italian, so your skin is shit tier moors nigger

at least wa are not a "country of immigrants"

half your country is slavs and the other half german, werent the poles bred out of existence yet?

dude, educate yourself a little

p a r t i t i o n time polish swine

and what? we were not extinct, we still lived on our land, only difference was it was a different countries.
You know that country=/=nation

>wanting to return territory in Turkey which has been controlled by Turks and has been Majority Turkish for centuries to Greece
The definition of autism

well maybe if you could stop your internal quarrels and properly elect a fucking king, you wouldnt have gotten buttfucked so hard.

i needed a country to get rid of muslims and wanted to do something roman since italy was the papal states, so fuck it

Why is pommern supposed to be a state on its own?

guarrels are in our blood, we even have a proverb about it here "where two poles, there three opinions".
and about a king elections in my opinion we had to strong neighbours around to stay fully independent. We should choose to king one from neighbouring monarchs, and as our law required our king to be catholik the only choice would be Habsburg, then we would survive for much longer in my opinion

cause of significant german population, and to not butthurt germany with incorporating it to poland

even so it shouldnt have to be unanimous because for a large portion of polish history you basically didnt have any monarch.

>where there are two poles there are three opinions
sounds pretty slavic to me desu

not so large, it usually take something a year to elect a king, and in times of interregnum we had Interrex

YES DADDY MAKE IT HAPPEN

Hows this one?

definitely lack of ethnographic knowlage