MOLYNEUX CRINGE FAG WHO REMEMBER

This guy is a fuckin cult leader (and a shitty one at that). He is not intelligent. His entire career is about appearing smart to stupid people. WHO REMEMBERS the time he got SNAPPPPPED posting a fake comment as a "im a girl btw"TM.

All you Molyneux apologists need to get the fuck off pol and go suck your daddies NOT-A-DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/defoo/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U&lc=z120xf2yowz2spkji04cfv5zgn3yyzmggc4
freedomainradio.com/callinshow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something is really off about the guy.

He's a psycho. I can see it in his eyes. I know this because I am a psychopath as well and can recognize other manipulative people.

He is a cult leader for sure.

Almost anyone who tries to convince you to break contact with your family is a cult leader.

He is probably molesting / taking advantage of some of his followers.

He has the cold evil look in his eyes

Yeah, he's an opportunist twat who likes to pretend to be smart. I can't even listen to him.

this. he's a good rhetoricist, but not much of a real philosopher or a thinker.

Say what you will about Peter Joseph and TZM, because that 'debate' between the two really showed how much of a mental intellectual midget Molyneux is when Joseph ripped apart his
>MUH FREE-MARKET
pipe dream. He couldn't even understand what Joseph was saying and turned super hostile.

So many cucks in this thread.

Stef is fine. He's a bit dry but generally logically sound. I guess leftists hate smart peiple making videos

How did you know you were a psychopath

link?

I posted early and no one responded, could someone tell me Molyneux's email? I have a question for him and there seems to be no way to get in touch with him

I like some of his videos, but I agree entirely. He is most certainly a psychopath.

Not an argument.

Was that actually him or was he just copypasting an email to his comments section or something?

His channel was good a year and a half go. Now he just repeats the same talking points. Analogy overload. His analogies NEVER did anything for me. He is cultish, he panders, he does not believe anything he says. How can an anarchist advocate for nationalism and borders? Fraud.

I'm not with you on molestation but he does tick a few boxes on cult leader.

Intern forgetting to log off the account. Nothing to see here.

What has Molyneux ever said that is logically sound and falsifiable? I spent some time today looking into his work and couldn't understand why people took him seriously

[email protected]

Muh Leftists

He's not smart. If you think he's smart all that demonstrates is that you're not.

Regardless, leftists not liking smart people is probably the most genius diagnosis I've heard this year...

He's almost the only, and certainly the biggest, channel out there willing to talk honestly about race and IQ.

For that alone, to put your face out there -- not behind some avatar -- but to say "I'm SM and black people are low-IQ" is real bravery.

There's something off about him, sure, but I have to give him credit and show some support because that takes some serious balls.

that was from his frozen analysis he was retypeing a messege that was in the comments whats with the proxy? psych op?

Not really, considering that he's just citing the work of mainstream academics.

molyneux = l ron hubbard pt2

who else is interveiwing these "manestreem academics" besides stefan?

Hmmm, you're righrt. Posting a youtube video about shitty unscientific IQ tests and saying that Black People are low IQ is the definition of Bravery,

When the concept and term was coined, they probably never envisioned to what extent the great man Molyneux would push it.

You're in a fucking cult

Exactly. Before he went political, he had great theories and discussions. Always been too hard headed for actual debates, though, but the older material on philosophy/NAP is still good to listen to.

elaborate

>albania
kek

Not an argument

I will never understand the molyneux cult meme because I can't understand the mind of someone whose not capable of self actualization but require it externally. I like to hear his opinions on certain topics and I think he's usually effort into most of his work but he's fallible and I don't agree with everything for instance child rearing.

not an argument = not an argument

Leftists hate facts and truths because of emotions and feelings along with the misguided belief of equality.

Believe it or not I had a friend who was fucking ruined by this guy. He was already kind of a douche but he became a HUGE fag after getting into Stefan Molyneux. He started calling himself a philosopher, grew his hair out, became really greasy, and stopped hanging out with his friends. He also got pissed off at my friend who wants to join the military and called him a violent sociopath. He also married a fat chick. Got some pretty lolsworthy stories about him.

What? no one interviews the academics because their findings are all published in scientific journals. I think I saw the NYT interview a psychologist about black kids not perofmring well in school even when you contorl for absolutely everything except race. Its not some big secret, or a forbidden truth.

You've been brainwashed you fucking idiot. Molyneux has pulled a psyop on cucks like you. I bet you would involuntarily ejaculate and squirm from pleasure and shame in his presence you fucking dweeb.

He's reposted a previous comment, fucking retard.

>cult
You dont know what that means.
Stop using that word

He strikes me as someone whose solution to every problem is mass genocide of people that he subjectively thinks aren't objectively worthy of life.

But of course he is, and he gets to select who isn't.

Psychopath through and through.

Thankfully he's mostly harmless behind his webcam.

He was quoting someone to thanks them in this pic as far as I remember.

lol ok what is this

Hmm, it sounds like you feel that you are correct? How do you distinguish Facts and Truths btw?
Also elaborate on the difference between Emotions and Feelings if you want to.

Is it possible that your a redundant dipshit trying to appear smart by literally fucking repeating himself?

Btw>

Citation needed much?
Also, not an argument!

Generally on Sup Forums you got people who just learned of him recently and those who knew about him for a long time and found his transition comical and fascinating. Essentially, we watched a youtube cultist claiming to be a philosopher slowly get redpilled overtime.

This is because he advocates a process of "defooing"
defoo.org/defoo/

>Molyneux’s position on DeFOOing hasn’t changed. He and his wife, Christina Papadopoulos, went through a painful DeFOO of their parental and sibling relationships. DeFOOing was one of the primary topics of Freedomain Radio in the early days. Though, as Molyneux’s audience has grown, he has had to be less forward about his position on associating with abusive parents. It is a highly volatile topic. Most listeners do not have the moral courage to DeFOO from clearly corrupt parents. Rather than accept their moral hypocrisy, these listeners will ‘fog’ and avoid thinking about the topic.

Why would he repost a previous comment you fucking naive idiot. Thats what he said to cover his ass.

the problem is not dissociating with your parents if they are shit people who deserve it, the problem is that his standard for what considers worthy of doing so is waaaay lower than the average person would think would be appropriate.

>He's not smart. If you think he's smart all that demonstrates is that you're not.

this is my new favorite quote

I think your'e wasting your time arguing with this lot

what part dont you understand? ops picture doesn't show the comment near the end that says he was retypeing the messege

>this is my new favorite quote
Sub 100 IQ detected

Shiptar molymeme is a PHILOSOPHER, he's going to save the world from FEMALE HYPERGAMY and GLOBAL WARMING SHILLS with PEACEFUL PARENTING.

why are you so angry what did he say that you dont agree with

>tfw fell for the deFOO meme

>everyone who disagrees with me is a le emotional leftist XD

>he gets in random people on his show all the time
>no way to contact him
I bet you're just shit

>He hasn't grown out of his Molymeme phase
You'll understand eventually, but he is the king of Dunning-Kruger sophistry. Also all his de-foo shit is cult-tier manipulation.

Post your backyard bunker OP.

he looked in a mirror dumbass

He's a psycho. Smart, though. I follow his stuff but from a distance.

I never liked this limp dick balding weirdo, idk he just gives me the creeps for some reason.

In his videos, he basically reads Wikipedia and lines from news sites. Nothing bad about that but you can get more information faster by just googling it yourself.

Not an argument.

You might be onto something about external validation. So much people turning to YT personalities to get their drip drip drug of choice

"not an argument" is not an argument

"'not an argument' is not an argument" is not an argument.

>Why would he repost a previous comment
Maybe becasue he liked it and wanted it to be more visible?

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U&lc=z120xf2yowz2spkji04cfv5zgn3yyzmggc4

It will be a hell of an argument when the serbs genocide you.

You muh-cultfags always post this pic but conveniently forget to mention he was copypastaing someone else's post.

What do you guys think about Bill Whittle?
Is he red pilled?

He's a high IQ Jew. Of course he's a fucking psychopath.

That's still not an argument.

You conveniently believe that just because Molyneux says it which conveniently proves how mindless and gullible you cumsucking cunts are

Except there's evidence someone posted it first.
I suppose molymeme would say "not an argument", but that's not enough so I'm going to say not an argument faggot. You need to know you're a faggot.

> Facebook - Twitter - Google+ - Linked In - YouTube
>call in show
Yeah I was right you're just shit and didn't even try.

You conveniently believe that just because Anonymous says it which conveniently proves how mindless and gullible you cumsucking cunts are

Literally already posted ITT.

That is something he copied from an actual user so that more people could see it. Jesus Christ

I just said I wanted to email him, not perform on his show. previous debate opponents of his have complained of unfair treatment

> Facebook - Twitter - Google+ - Linked In - YouTube
>call in show
>Yeah I was right you're just shit and didn't even try.

None of these things have allowed me to get in touch with him to ask my question. I don't have facebook because Im not a fucking retarded

I said I wanted his email, something you ignored in your useless suggestion. But thanks for looking for a half second and then telling me what I already knew

You do realize that anybody can set any display name and any avatar that they want, right?

>lolololol somebody with an IQ in the top 0.001% was too stoopid to realize that he'd be caught out for samefagging on his video lolololol
Stop projecting your own personality traits onto others.

Did you try his fucking website you stupid ass?

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/

>with an IQ in the top 0.001%

Molymeme did post that, but it's copied from what someone else said on the same video.

Yes, I did. If you look at that web page that you linked, yourself. The link you posted. And you read what is on that web page. You'll find it doesn't contain his email address.

user. Do you recognize empathy in some way, but remain emotionally unaffected by it? Since the autists become social retarded by totally lacking it, I wonder how all that work.

kek Definitely not. You're right.

>I MUST have email or I can't get in contact with him
>nevermind he has a twitter, youtube (with comments enabled on every video) and a fucking call in show
You do realize he'd be no more likely to respond to an email than the others right?

>with an IQ in the top 0.001%

He clearly doesn't want random fans filling up his inbox with idiocy. Email Michael your question, and if it's good enough, they'll get you on the call in show.

It's like you didn't even read my post.

This is how black people would reply to me on twitter before they got my account suspended.

>I need his personal address not just an address that he and his team checks
okay

You were implying it was someone impersonating him, and that's clearly wrong since he did post it.
It's just taken out of context.

Why do you think he would respond on twitter? Why do you think I'll be capable of asking the question on twitter? Why do you think that he will be capable of answering my question on twitter? Did you know that twitter has a very small character limit?

Youtube also has a character limit and the vast, vast majority of comments have not had responses by him -- not criticizing him, there are tons of commenters, most of which don't ask him a question.

So you saying that an email in his email inbox is less likely to ellicit response than asking my question in either of these mediums? Go fuck yourself with your worthless advice, instead of wasting our time.

What was the context?

underrated

I don't want to be on the show, I just wanted to ask a question.

Is there an email he and his team checks? I've only ever found an email address that a person named michael checks. Show me the email that he checks. Thats what I want.

Jesus Christ, dude. Go through the proper means. He does philosophy to earn a living and businesses have procedures to their operation.

Agreed. It is the initial impetus though, it gets the ball rolling and spreads the info. People get payed to do "lets plays" and read out audio books. He is of service and drops little hints.

Ohhh fuck you just prove yourself to be even more stupid than I can imagine!