Millennials and the depression crisis

It has been noted that Millennials are taking way more psychoactive drugs than previous generations, often for "depression." This also seems to leave many of them lobotomized and perhaps a bit retarded. What can be done to solve the depression crisis among Millennials without drugging them into a stupor?

>This also seems to leave many of them lobotomized and perhaps a bit retarded.

Chicken or the egg, user.

Plus, Millennial broads are sluts.
Most would sooner suck your dick in the restroom as exchange names.
God bless 'em.

They are drugged because of big pharma convicting everyone pills help depression when vigorous exercise has shown to work just as well.

I read this book! Hiroshima Nagasaki really blew me away with his writing and really made the book a blast to read. Really made me see the light in life! 10/10 would read again

Nice

Lobotomy, then repurpose them as slave labor.

>when vigorous exercise has shown to work just as well.
Vigorous exercise hardly works at all then?

Nothing, really.

We can smell the rot of Apocalypse right around the corner.

Pretty much.
Anyway, life is fucked, being depressed is rational.
Did you know new pills only have to work like 1% better then a placbo to be approved?
Medicating teenagers is such a scam hustle. If you have a shit family life, you going to be depressed

the cure for depression is to stop masturbating

We need to stop giving drugs to kids, for one. They need to be at least 21 unless they have schizophrenia or some shit like that.

There is no way I could have stopped masterbating when I was 16

What is the cure for depression at 28 ? To stop masturbating ?

Yeah I tried that and I ended up not being able to sleep :/
pretty much this

t. Mr. Low-T

If you're a healthy virile young man, then even getting regular sex from a girlfriend probably won't be enough to eliminate the need to help yourself out.

Exactly. My gf lives in another city and we see each other ~2 days per week. Doesn't mean I can go for 5-6 days without fapping without getting agitated and restless.

I'm 23 and never used any psychiatric drugs in my life. I'm not even on any prescription drugs shit haven't broken a bone or been in the hospital. I can have a few xanex out partying and coke but that's it. So many people I know get full scripts and just sell or abuse them like retards.

Never do I think you need psychiatric drugs to fix yourself fucking degenerates.

>What can be done to solve the depression crisis among Millennials

Stop treating them like snow-flakes, for once. They need some blunt and shocking exposition to the hardships of life.

Everyone is depressed to some degree at some point their lives. But drugs are the weak way out.

You have to learn your limitations, and be strong to face your problems instead of running away from them. And that sometimes requires a harsh look at yourself and some very painful self-criticism, which many millennials are not strong enough to handle due to years of excessive back-patting and sheltering from reality.

This
And this

The problem will young people is a detach from reality and a lack of deep human interaction and achievement.

Young men and women need things to live and fight for. These aspects of life are marriage, children, home ownership, gainful employment, friends, nationalism, culture and religion. All dwindling away to nothing and replaced with momentary pleasures.

I guarantee most men on pol compulsively use the internet and pol itself as a coping mechanism for their own loneliness.

It's better than drugging yourself silly and actually read and research into things (not political per se) that you normally wouldn't do yourself.

I don't think anyone should take drugs for depression. They work the same as any placebo except for terrible side effects. They are just a part of the jew pharma.

At the same time, I also think the internet helps cause depression. Computer use makes you feel tired and groggy and mostly achieves nothing. It's terrible compared to hands on hobbies.

I would hardly say nothing, some of us don't shit post all day. Most of my work is done on the computer and I find time to wind down at the end of the day.

Scary.

I don't think it's actually able to be cured. We've reached "The beautiful ones" stage of the behavioral sink.
The depression is not the cause of our failing society, it is merely a symptom.
Psychoactive drugs are accelerating the process rapidly though. I personally have seen the effects in nearly a dozen millennials. They go through something that makes them sad, like a breakup, and they decide they need to be put on "medication". This medication, mostly Zoloft, seems to have an odd effect on their morality and judgements.
People who have been smart, well intentioned, upstanding people seem to lose all those characteristics within a week of being on it.
It is sad. Very sad to watch.

whenever anyone posts any thread about depression, this image is the correct response. it's not masturbation, it's not tfw no gf. The correct response is this one.

fuck these cuks. I'm in my ealry 30s and had afirend who was always depressed. Attempted suicide a handful of times though that is BS if he wanted to do it he would have done it. Then he calls me one day and hes in the nuthouse gettign electroshock therapy. So i try to be a libtard accepting sympathetic friend for once in my life and his memory is now shot and i cant deal with this. Later buddy have fun on your next visit to the puzzle factory.

Hmmmm. Maybe bringing back jobs?

If you haven't noticed, they are literally pushing all of this propaganda so people feel good about working for so little money.

1/3 of the country is on welfare. I'd say at this point just increase those payouts.

Who made you the one in charge of defining "degenerate"?

i had alittle bout myslef a few years ago, and i managed to deal with it without drugs or shrinks or getting my brain fried medium rare at the psych ward. I just got over it, realized nobody gives a shit about you but yourself and moved on. mental strength is a LEARNED BEHAVIOUR not a carchter trait.

On the side of the under represented class again, jewtactic?

Let's not address the content of anything, what we need now more than ever is vague blame shifting and topic alteration, jewpsyop?

Again, if you look at the content of my post, I didn't use the word degenerate like you falsely quoted, jewsweek-in-training.

how are millenials supposed to give a shit about nationalism when they have no jobs, cant get a job, their friends, thier country sucks, demands more and more tax money. Firends and family are disloyal. I say the real key is the Shannon the Cannon Briggs "Let's Go Champ" method.

>haven't broken a bone or been in the hospital
Well done on abstaining from injury, it really shows moral strength.

a man that needs illegal drugs to have fun is telling me depressed people are((( fucking degenerate))) for needing drugs to get out of the bed in the morning...
mmmm...

let me ask you a ques..

:DD

the fuck are you talking about? im the same as that user, ive been super active my whole life and have never been badly injured, gotten a flu, or suffered from depression or anything

>Let's not address the content of anything, what we need now more than ever is vague blame shifting and topic alteration

Oh wow.

The irony.

Kys.

why not just make massive infrastructure projects targeted at low-income welfare-high areas and give job offers to welfare recipients?

>work this construction job 8 hours a day and we'll double your government check so your family can afford more kfc!!!11

what could go wrong?

>Ted, oh Ted, where are you?

What did he mean by this? Who is the Ted he's speaking of?

that's because millennials are giant pussies, they need to experience real hardships. it's also due to low test from chemicals and lack of genetic diversity.

>perhaps a bit retarded

made me chuckle then reflect and realize I am a bit retarded. now i'm sad. thanks a lot asshole