Anyone notice burger cockiness levels rising?

Everytime a Mexican posts anything in a Trump related thread, I've noticed burgers verbally mugging them and being very rude. I find this shit hilarious and it needs to keep happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vu5B5Rm3Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=FtiQRhqs19M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKK U GRINGOOOOO

SENNNOOOOUUUR

>verbally _x_

fucking end yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=-vu5B5Rm3Hg

Worst Canada BTFO

Can we build a internet wall to keep them out of Sup Forums

Yes

Too bad you guys dont have the balls to be rude in real life

Yeah I know right. We didn't even have the balls to vote for a wall, oh wait...

Say it to my face, real close. And ill shut you up with my kisses you faggot

Watch it bitch. I might jerk you off infront of class to show everyone how GAY you are. HA! Sad!

A firewall?

Shut up spic.

I'm literally shaking.

BUILD

Are any of you foreigner trumpcucks visiting Mexico near zip code 06600? I'd be glad to knock the fuck out of your racist inbred teeth into the pavement so you know what real life shitposting is like, come find me anytime you goddamn subhuman Mayo juggling trumpanzees

>

BUILD A FIREWALL, MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

its not rite and it should stop

wer all humane and one race

just like america is canadas south

mexico is americas south

the circle of life

Taconiggers pls go

ay dios mio

Need a northern wall too

Too lazy to leave, or too broke to drive?

That wall cant be too tall Diego.

ay dios gevult

Build wall Paco.

White beta trumpcucks already getting scared lol, here's a tip, in real life you don't get to shitpost memes when you're racist, you get knocked the fuck down

I visit family in flagstaff every 2 years or so,.if any of you racist pieces of shit want to fight me there it's ok too, the invitation is open for next August 2017

Knowing Sup Forumsyard pussies you'll just rat me out to an inspector for wanting to start illegal fights or some shit

You're all puccibois

Here OP, use it wisely.

This meme is so powerful it got me banned twice.

Hey fucker, youre not allowed to use that meme

g g g goyim i didn't see you there!

i think this one missed his siesta

>Except im 5'5
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pucciboys? Is this something about Italians?

Getting stuck in suck shit Juarez because we're building the wall there beanerino?

I'll be laughing as I get glimpses of those fucking hovels from the freeway.

You have my contact info, lot of worthless pussies, can't say I'm surprised Sup Forums chickens out of a challenge, if you ever decide to stop being keyboard warrior racists you come to me and prove it

I'm 183 Cm tall and my weight is 115 kg

Must suck being 5'3

Awwwwww pacos mad. Fucking spic

>Needing to resort to violence to settle things

Wow, Manual Drive, I'm not sure I should associate with someone so animalistic in their tendencies.

>Lying over the internet
Memorize this image.

Build a firewall around Canadians
Make Sup Forums great again

Way to dispel the fiction that Mexicans aren't violent.

Also how's it feel knowing that Jeb guac'd your literal 10/10?

Just sneak some of your family over here to fuck our hospitals harder you fucking faggot.

I will, and what of it? After all I'd just be using the resources and step on the land that belongs to MY people, don't like it? You know where to find me pussy

Racists don't understand a language that isn't violence.

Jajajajajajaja, chill bro.

Your people? America and American resources belong to Mexican people?

This is why we're walling you stupid beaners out.

>be Mexican
>Live in the absolute hell hole anus of the Americas known as Mexico
>Be a hideous sub 5ft shitskin whose entire family of 27 people got beheaded by the cartels last week
>with literally nothing to look forward in life at all so you get on you 56bit internet connection and bitch at First worlder's on Sup Forums

>calls people gringos
>speaks a gringo language

what a cuck.

It's this bad hombre's first day on /pol. In about a week he'll swallow the redpill and start claiming that Mexicans are white. A month after he'll accept Trump. A couple months after that he will abandon Jesus for Kek. And finally he'll be part of the hivemind

AHAHAHANAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. Like Chyna.

That Poppy chick is annoying ans super creepy

You must be 18 years or older to use this site

Help me fuck up these pieces of shit who taint our reputation

Texas and California belong to us, we occupied that territory before you

You got cucked out of land and now you can only "visit" flagstaff jajajaja

You're fun. Guaranteed (you)'s.

I have shirts I have owned longer then 18 years

The Indians said the same thing about "their" states. Guess what, we fucking massacred 90% of their people, raped their women and kept their kids to clean our rifles and tend to the horses. Just like we did to your taco loving, lazy fucking asses. We let you keep your shitty worthless piece of the world, now stop fucking whining. The God emperor is here, and we're going to send your fat worthless people back to you. Either in INS vans or in body bags faggot.

The only people tainting your shit reputation are the thousands of thieves and violent cholos from shit holes like Juarez that flood into the US.

>Texas and California belong to us, we occupied that territory before you

Kek, fucking beaners man. I guess you've got a point, I'm over here in El Paso, fucking come get me faggot. Try to take this shit back.

>Racists don't understand a language that isn't violence
>(resorts to violence)

You've done god's work and blown yourself the fuck out.

It looks like someone took a leash off the nerdy shitposting neckbeards, apparently you've all decided to deflect the main topic which is fighting me IRL

I don't want to talk about statistics, history, or whether you are a white nationalist because you're closet cucks, I just want a clean fight in the two locations I've mentioned, maybe I can travel 100km by car but no more, let's not derail this thread

Stop talking and prove you're not pussies, I await any challenges

I thought whites were supposedly brave and had honor, aren't you cucks bragging about how you used to have pistol duels often back in the days? Or do you just pretend to be tough guys for e penis cred?

Chill bro, were just shitposting.

Don't get too worked up man, they talk shit to everybody on pol, even worse for blacks and Muslims. It's anonymous internet, it doesn't mean anything serious.

Chill man

DESU I don't care I'll pay for the wall so that when betas try to evade the draft and skip to mexico I'll laugh in their low test faces and make them go back to their civil war

Going to tell the cartels you were trying to sell on their turf.

Fuck off faggot

Cowards that draft dodge go to Canada because it isn't a shithole (yet) like Mexico.

Ken, I've harvested all the possible (you)'s I could from this thread, going by replies to my last post

no one wants to drive 100km or more to fight some random beaner from Sup Forums. You think you're brave but you're retarded and have the mind of a child.

THE

Why not? I find it hard to believe that guys who are angry at Mexicans or Hispanics don't want a fair 1v1 fight, what's wrong with settling things with a little violence? No one is going to get hurt severely it's just a fist fight

Because you aren't even an illegal, you live in Mexico and you sometimes visit family in Arizona. Sup Forums hates illegals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUILD WALL PACO

>be mexicuck
>live in shithole
>life is so bad that your mexicuck faggot family immigrate to America
>realise your country has no value, but at least you can illegally immigrate to America whenever
>lolno trump wins
>so eternally fanny flustered that you have to play a keyboard warrior faggot because people say mean things about your objectively shit country on the internet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUILD THAT WALL

Im mexican visiting the US and every gringo here love us WTF??

Well we are making america great again, we deserve to be smug.

Our president isn't a cuck anymore, he's a real man.

leaf

Probably California, you guys can have that shithole if you're still butthurt about getting raped in a war some 200 years ago, we won't miss it.

Need a north firewall also.

Some of you are good people

Im in Nevada

A

you have a small penis

They only love your cheap labor.

This is what I was thinking

Second verse same as the first, hell you can have Washington and Oregon too for all I care.

Sup Forums only pretends to be racist, should they find the unicorn equivalent that is a well-mannered black man they would let said man fuck their daughter.
fucking cucks.

kys
youtube.com/watch?v=FtiQRhqs19M

based wyoming

what's with the random specks in the middle of nowhere up north?

And Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and West Virginia

Not just against Mexicans. Burgers are feeling emboldened by Trump's "America First" policies, which will only lead to chaos, war, famine, and less multiculturalism.

Natives.

>Flag
OY VEY!

@$$/v\@dd

/thread

i bet $100 paco pulls a knife

You are going over the wall too Paco even if you were born here you anchor baby pile of shit.

THIS WHOLE THREAD
>Pic