You should really consider signing this if you are a programmer!

You should really consider signing this if you are a programmer!

We already have 1556 signatories, and growing daily.

Why aren't you doing your part user? Don't you want to be on the right side of history?

If you don't sign it, you're just as bad as a slave owner. Definitive proof you should sign it.

Your mom would want you to.

neveragain.tech/

Other urls found in this thread:

ibmandtheholocaust.com/
github.com/tapjs/foreground-child/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool, the government fill find people still willing to do it.

Next shill post please

Hahaha, just think of all the sub-par programmers who think they are part of an elite guild signing this.
It will accomplish nothing. There are so many programmers who will be willing to to this (fairly easy) task. I'd work on project Remove Kebab for free, honestly.

I really hope the wall is possible.

Hell, if they're hiring for a SQL database programmer, I'll do it.

>tfw all programmers in america sign the petition
>gov't hires hajiib nopooinloo to do it for 3 grains of rice

We have a large portion of Google, Aol, Spotify, Wikimedia Foundation (Wikipedia), Amazon, Slack, Apple, and many more that have signed, you should definitely consider signing it!

We are making this a mandatory contributor guideline and working on a license that requires signing before using software so they would have a hard time doing so!

We have a EULA clause in the works so we can distribute it through games as well :)!

You need a petition like this banning H-1B visas.

>people signing up for a database on people who are against other people making a database of people

really fires up the frontal lobe

I hope they add every person who signs this to that database.

I'll write the code in binary just to get kebabs out that one extra second earlier.

Hold up senpai, I'm applying for an FBI internship right now so I can help build the Muslim database

Get fucked

>Majority of tech jobs are Indian and Chinese
>No longer represent American values
>Obviously they aren't going to write code to deport themselves

Sign our pledge and show them what's what user! Stand up for your fellow americans both legal and illegal! They are americans too!

Where have these people been the last 8 years? It's a bit late to start caring about your data being collected by the government.

I'm a programmer and I'll build that database for Trump.

Jokes on you, that database already exists because you let the NSA dance on the burnt ashes of the 4th amendment.

While personally the UK didn't have a 4th to break, so eh.

No Illegal immigrants arent citizens and arent americans
I cant believe your opinions make you feel good

Wow how stupid are these people. Thanks for the free hit list

>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

Its pretty much impossible, any database software can be used for any database, if anything people will be able to prove which companies (probably all of them) code contributed and blacklist all the employees of that company who signed something so hypocritical and idealistic.

>ibmandtheholocaust.com/
Damn I already knew IBM was based but this is amazing. Truly the GOAT tech company.

Chinese are high-conscientiousness and high-IQ. Why would they want low-conscientiousness low-IQ muslims, who are a net drain on society, wasting their tax dollars?

Trump never even called for a Muslim registry, are they retarded?

>Don't you want to be on the right side of history?
Faggots who use this expresion need to get shot.

Good. Now we have a list of people to deport.

>we are making this a mandatory contributor guideline
Yeah have fun with the lawsuit dumbass

Cool, here's yet another shill signature they won't get.

Lead software engineer contracted with a government agency.

Don't worry anons. I have no problem creating this database.

What lawsuit, everyone is happy to give support to our fellow illegal americans! You have to agree to it to contribute to the repository, there is nothing wrong here, you can simply refuse, but who would want to be on the wrong side of history? C'mon!

Same with Games and other Software, you have to agree to the EULA and in turn are signing the pledge! You didn't read the EULA that's your fault user!

These databases already exist.

This is a pretty serious task actually user. We can't just throw some database together. We need a large distributed system that can also handle something like Spark using the database for periodic machine learning..

If the database becomes well-versed enough we can use something like Storm for streaming purchases and activity of Muslims in the US to give real-time responses to chimpouts occurring.

We can watch suspected chimpouts and have black vans camped outside of their places until the inevitable occurs.

Obama has been doing this for the duration of both his terms. He is also responsible for the continued exile of Snowden. Suddenly now that Trump is pres. everyone grows a conscience about something trump has never done, but a Democrat has done for almost a decade

Yes, trump has said he will illegally deport millions of illegals, that is the big issue. Not properly preventing drug cartels from crossing our borders user.

Like those even happen.

LOL

>they think Muhammadans want good thing to happen to them

Multicucktists, when will they learn?

Where were you when American Engineers stood on the right side of history? Even the NPM CEO is with us, I know that Sup Forums can only code in Javascript so here is your god agreeing with us, why aren't you?

github.com/tapjs/foreground-child/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

>illegally deport illegals

"Words mean what my feelings want them to", the post

>I know that Sup Forums can only code in Javascript
The last time I could only code in Javascript was when I was 12.

If I sign this do I get to help write code to round up the mudslims?

Maybe round up the databases we prevent :)

Soo you's be saying that there will be a job opportunity for a nationalistic programmers from low wage white country?

Joke's that Eesti will probably get it.

The regressive left is literally the face of insanity. Muslims continue to cause unrest, breed terrorism and generally refuse to assimilate into the cultures which they spread to, no wonder a good chunk of Americans and Europeans want them gone. I'm just waiting for the day some jihaddi blows himself up in the middle of downtown San Fransisco.

What are you talking about, they are trying to fix our dwindling the economies, just look at Britain and Tech.

>1556 signatories

IBM was one of the first company to hire fags

I would rather sign a letter for "we promise we will erase every bit of knowledge on JavaScript".
On the other hand, I refuse to give mud people the rights that have been quietly taken away from me, so in short, fuck em.

CREATE DATABASE muslim_pigs;
CREATE TABLE bad_guys
(
first_name varchar(30),
last_name varchar(30),
address varchar(100),
employer varchar(30),
date_arrived datetime(),
threat_rating int(1)
);

Oh shoot, I accidentally already created it.

Okay, I get everything in that text, except for the last line
>we refuse to facilitate mass deportations of people the government believes to be undesirable

There is literally nothing wrong with kicking people out, who are not invitet

ALTER TABLE bad_guys ADD COLUMN deport date datetime() DEFAULT now();

woops I forgot a part of the script.

forgetting the deport date & notifying ice is what got us in this fiasco. nice joke.

Everyone who signed that needs a homeless person forcibly placed in their living area and see how much they really don't want the government removing undesirables.