Protestanism is the new Christian Standard, Asians to be the new majority of Christians

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

>China's Protestant community, which had just one million members in 1949, has already overtaken those of countries more commonly associated with an evangelical boom. In 2010 there were more than 58 million Protestants in China compared to 40 million in Brazil and 36 million in South Africa, according to the Pew Research Centre's Forum on Religion and Public Life.

How do you Catholics and Orthodox feel that since China has the highest population on the planet and that because they are converting to Protestantism, that there will be more Protestants in the World, making Protestantism the face and standard of Christianity?

How do you Christians feel about East Asians making up the majority of Christians?

>Prof Yang, a leading expert on religion in China, believes that number will swell to around 160 million by 2025. That would likely put China ahead even of the United States, which had around 159 million Protestants in 2010 but whose congregations are in decline.

they trying to make chinese cucks so muslim hordes can just steam roll them desu

The current catholic population is
1.2 billion
The current protestant population is 800 million

That a 400 million difference.
With China, us Protestants could over take you by then end of the century.

Are you ready for the Pope to lose power and influence, and protestantism to rule the World?

HURR DURR CHRISTIANITY ONLY GROWS CUZ OF MUH INDOCTRINATION JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FCKING STUPID IDIOT FCKING FAIRY TALE

FCK U AND FCK ASIAN PPL

>Muslim hordes vs China (a country that has kept out invaders for the most part for over 2,222 years) 247 million new pissed of Chinese Christians

If we actually managed to install a deep state within the intelligence agencies to make sure nationalists climb the ranks faster and hold public office, they could use the growing Christian base in China to destabilize the country in coordination with Russia and Japan applying regional pressure over Siberia + South China Sea.

Add Taiwan to the mix and the party would be in disarray.

The only answer is for all americans to convert to Mormonism and start making babies.

Why not welcome our new protestant and christian brethren?

I'm afraid that what happened to Buddhism and Daoism and Confucianism in China will happen to Protestantism: it will be turned into a meaningless cultural flavor among interchangeable alternatives, rather than transforming their society.

Fucking Pastor John

This is exactly why Christianity is useless to the preservation of our people. Non-whites should not be allowed to become Christians.

>kept out invaders
I've got bad news, user.

>Sup Forums constantly jerks off to and tries to plead for asian race mixing being okay
>Now the asians even share our religion
>WFT I HATE CHRISTIANS NOW!

>Sup Forums constantly jerks off to and tries to plead for asian race mixing being okay

I actually believe that in the long run, all non-whites, including East Asians, must be exterminated from our planet. They are just taking up land that would be better used by actual humans.

>Protestants
Day of the stake is coming

Asian Christianity is crazy. It is completely unrecognizable to Westerners. I had a Christian Chinese roommate, there is no love or compassion in his religion. There is only the fear of burning in hell. They hate Jews, Muslims, and Gays though.

For the Cathodox bros, there's been an investiture controversy with the government trying to appoint their own bishops rather than let the ecclesial hierarchy choose them. Until then, of course China won't have a problem with a decentralized Protestantism where they don't have to worry so much.

>Practice ancestor worship
>'Christian'
>Pass by kids hit by cars because it's a hassle
>'Christian'

Have fun with that.

Kthxbai

Doesn't matter. The Church will win out in the end.

Remember the words of Christ.

>The gates of hell shall not prevail.

Brazilian here and Catholic. The Evangelical boom in my country has been rapid especially among the poor. That being said we still have the most Catholics in the world with 73% identifying as Catholic