When the fuck did Sup Forums go from ironically racist to unironically racist?

When the fuck did Sup Forums go from ironically racist to unironically racist?

I swear at one point we were all just having a jolly good time shitposting. Now things feel so much more fucked.
Before:
>haha niggers haha
Now:
>all blacks deserve to die

shut the fuck up reddit

>a fucking lea-

Hey wait, what are you doing

We don't want blacks to die, we just want to have a country of our own too.

I've been here for a while and I've always wanted all blacks to die... We all have.

The ante has been upped.

theres always a few 'kill all the darkies' sort who got lost on their way to Crippledchan but theyre just ignored from what i've seen

>being a wacist makes you a bad goy

Well go back to plebbit where you belong.

I'm still ironic desu.

We're just a bunch of sadbois now

There's that quote that goes something like:

"people who pretend to be idiots soon find themselves surrounded by actual idiots who think they are in good company"

It's faggot edgelords stormfags and false flaggers. Personally I don't give a shit about black people but anyone demanding special treatment needs to be excommunicated from the US

No, we want blacks and whites to be seperate but equal.
But also separate.
That way when they have the same means to provide for themselves and do horribly, people will wake up to racial differences.
Racist jokes are still funny though, some people just can't stop coughing up cocks about it.

Glad somebody finally brought it up. Newfags truly expose themselves by being unironically racist. Fucking Hitler wasn't even racist. And ppl like this
truly look stupid. They probably browsed Sup Forums in 2013 so they feel as if they're apart of Sup Forums

>this

The strangest thing to me is that it was like:

>Guys, guys!!! The stormfags are invading!!

Now most posters don't even mention 'stormfags' whatsoever.

We grew up and realized most of the stupid shit we used to post about niggers is actually true.

Sup Forums became racist once the BBC starting stealing their women

About the same time that articles went from:
>haha, white people always get the best deal in life!
to:
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, THEY NEED TO STOP BEING RACIST AND GIVE ALL THEIR MONEY TO PEOPLE OF COLOUR

holy fuck, it's been 5 years since
>2011

>implying it's racist to want to purge the earth of all black people

This is how most of us feel. People earn the treatment they receive.

I hope you enjoyed your first day on 4chang

tfw Sup Forums unironically can't agree on the definition of "our"

>i'm still the kid
harbl

We're behind ten layers of irony now.

Get with it, faggot.

When believing in MLK's ideal of treating people based on how they act, rather than different rules based on skin color became racist.

Witnessed.

niggers=/=blacks
But they all need too fuck off and stay in Africa. We need to stop handing out gibs.

>Implying "All Blacks are cancer an need to die" isn't an advanced form of ironic racism

Those basterds at the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Sup Forums didn't change. You did nigger lover.

haha kill every nigger haha

Post election Sup Forums is fucking awful.

Sup Forums got high on its own supply, drank too much of the Sup Forums cool aid. Now Sup Forums has become the strawman people said Sup Forums was.

I've been here for years. Basically because Sup Forums was Sup Forums with better bantz. Now Sup Forums is going full retard, and it's really just annoying.

When the majority of niggers suddenly became very loud and social media-fluent niggers.

>we want blacks and whites to be seperate but equal

Nah. I'd happily settle for separate.

When the Redditfags that came here from /r/thedonald thought we were being serious about then nazi shit

>This is how most of us feel

Proof, you fucking frogposting ledditor piece of shit? You know, other than your confirmation bias?

Kill yourself cuck

>slaves aren't toads whereas slave owners are frogs
Disappointed desu senpai

After a while the ironic racism stops being ironic.
It's a side effect of the redpill: bitter cynicism

This
We're not racist than before, we just increased our layers of irony

racism is true.

>Fucking Hitler wasn't even racist.
When did Sup Forums become unironically c u c k e d?

It's just a prank, nigger.
>haha

Man, I hate niggers.

What's funny though is seeing what other people consider niggers.

I went to Indiana a few years back and some locals wanted to show me their 'niggers' which consisted of a couple of families with names like Steve and Jessica being the norm and they were all dressed like some Carlton Banks looking mother fuckers.

Where I am from, wife beaters and shorts down to your knees is the typical nigger outfit and they are sported by dudes named Nut-nut who is surround by 30 or 40 dudes named 'Twon'. Their usual activities consist of sitting in vacant lots in lawn chairs mean-mugging every person who walks by, smoking weed, drinking mad dog 20/20 like kool-aid, and killing each other so the population never grows despite a fuck high birth rate.

We were neither. We were just being sarcastic...and not in an ironic manner.

Also this place is a magnet for retarded christcuck conservative conspiracy theorists. The ones that unironically believe Jews are the reason behind all of their problems

WE WUZ IRONIC

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

>implying blacks are people
That was the first mistake.

Thank gaymergate for that.
When reddit invaded the only allies we could find were stormfags,
they have pretty much been embraced with open arms ever since

checked

I used the word wrong. I am a racist. Jews have infiltrated this board and has you all harping over muslims blacks and shit skins in general. The real enemy is the Jew. Hitler knew this. Disney knew this. Ford knew this. Hughes knew this. You've all been fucking played by the Jew. Wasting so much time, hate and energy in general towards shit skins that you forgot who the real enemy is.

fpbp

Anyone who isn't unironically racist has either never spent ten minutes around a nigger, or is a kike-fed cuck that loves watching his wife fuck a nice black bull.

Racism is learned. You learn it by living around niggers.

it's been "unironically racist" since it was called /n/. only retards like you say otherwise

Seems like the opposite with all the r/the_donald fags here now.

It's alot of 17 up stormfags who got blue pilled by memes and shills and Normie low test faggots.. trust me old fag and true bros know the truth more niggers in KKK than alot of places.

OP here, seen some good stuff from both sides of the argument. Seems like y'all are mostly still normal people. Nice to know. Just needed a reality check every once in a while ya hear

One of these days they'll realize individualism is the way.

>Sup Forums is satirical

the meme that never dies

if you're not christian, what are you?

Sup Forums is just satire bro

I was always unironic. You deal with non-whites and you learn to hate them, that's how it's always been. You fucks preaching tolerance are usually the ones that don't have to deal with native americans or niggers everyday.

Now kiss

fertile young is how we define if something is the same species

because in reality everyones at least a little bit racist
some people are just more honest about it than others
the kill all niggers shit is mostly for lulz and to trigger lefties
most of us dont want them to die we just want them to go back home to africa

I don't know what board you're talking about. Whenever there is a thread about black people it is predominantly filled with people saying "I don't hate all black people, I just hate niggers", not "all black people must die". You're retarded

shut your whore mouth

Yea who pushes fucking racial purity (((founders of Isis))) just a coincidence. How many white low IQ degenerates ive met I'd rather be adopted by Japs before I go to an all NASCAR idolizing countru, oh but nah black skin tone people make whites degenerate... kek low intellect ass white niggers

This isn't new. Sup Forums has always been this way, you were just retarded and didn't understand that.

Concur

You are correct, we are not different species, we are subspecies.

>its the "ironically racist" meme.

Sup Forums was never ironically racist. Sup Forums in like 2006 maybe, but never Sup Forums

>No, we want blacks and whites to be seperate but equal.
>But also separate.

Nah. The only way to keep them permanently separate is to transport their nigger asses back to Liberia or wherever it is they came from.

White people are sick and tired of having to pay for them through welfare (including paying for their pickaninies), putting up with their shitty attitudes and their "mah racism" bullshit when some nigger gets shot during a robbery.

They need to go back where they came from.

In middle eastern on this board pretending to be an angry white male. I thought that was most of pol?

(this post has been removed by the European Union in violation of the Hate Speech act)

Blame reddit for all these the doland idiots

Le epic WHALE offa post my RAnd0mz fr13nd. I 2 wish for the g00d 0le dayz.

Newfag redditor detected.

It was a lot more unapologetically racist several years ago.

MODDSSSSSSSSSS

;_; they cant c

We woke up

what do you think this is? your checkers club? fuck off

Gtfo reddit

As long as an other person sees the truth, I am content, but for the most part the Jews have compromised this board.

"oy vey aren't blacks and mexicans stupid? here's some race IQ graphics you goyim It'll make you feel better knowing most of your race is smarter than mexicans even though Pablo from mexico tutored you in school"

Fucking disgusting man. Wake up idiots, the Jews are creeping.

The truth is we've always been unapologetically racist because we are a big joke. The only reason this whole "ironically [or] unironically being racist" thing came about is because we're making the news and people are trying to act like we're a serious movement and are "totally not seriously racist guys." I love you all, but were not some political movement, were a board for racist jokes, and political discussion. People take everything too seriously in 2016.

Sup Forums has always been and still is a mix of racists to be edgy and genuine racists. I haven't seen that really change much. The only shift I've seen that really is fucked is how posts of Alex Jones and infowars are now 50% unironic

Underrated

Seperation is not a bad short term measure, it doesn't really solve the problem in the long term though. We fundamentally cannot live in the same nation, blacks are going to have to go back to Africa, either that or we balkanize the U.S. Otherwise we run the risk of this same situation happening again in the future.

The so-called "anti-racists" became even more insufferable.

Nice proxy.
I'm fucking convinced this is the same nigger who posted the "You don't belong here" thread as a burger earlier today. Same composition of his posts, same formula to his insults,same salty disposition, same everything.

The_Donald idiots?

Nigga, T_D and Sup Forums worked hand in hand to bring not only the Podesta emails to light, but many many other crucial issues needed to red pill the world.

If it wouldn't be for T_D and Sup Forums, we'd be fucked for the next 4 years, possibly 8.

Yeah, I'm a redditor, what of it? I also come here like plenty of other people do to discuss issues and shitpost.

Stop thinking that people actually give a fuck about allegiance to a website.

I just figured most people on Sup Forums are autistic and by having a political ideology that says I'm not the problem it's blacks and liberal whites (otherwise I would have a gf and my life would be happy and social ) they can feel better.

Kill your self. Don't ever openly admit to being a redditor. Yes we worked hard and hand. That doesn't make the donald Sup Forumsacks and that doesn't make us redditors. Fuck off.

There is much more than us that see this blatant subversion and manipulation it is just shadowed by the tons of literal teenqgers who've came here and are insecure about themselves and or want to feel powerful in some way even if irrationally. People without higher understanding don't realize their are alot of contributing factors to all the biased statistics the Jews brainwashed them with. Based on the same graphs Asians are the ubermensch and white skins are niggers kek

Sup Forums is for shitposting. Its 100% satire