FUCK RUSSIA and FUCK ALL THE RUSSIANS ON THIS BOARD

Im getting tired of Russia messing with our elections and killing civvies in Aleppo. I say its time to hit back. Covert ops inside Russia, fuck their shit up maybe kill a few of their soldiers to let them know not to fuck with the us. We also need to start shooting down their planes in Syria. Im pissed off that they are just killing civilians. We need to crush Russia and teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
youtu.be/5NVUuJWh9fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JIDF must write better b8.

u idot the russan hackers will hak ur nukes and turn dem around aganst u!!!

I actually agree. Whatever the consequences, we should support spells who wish to be free.

fuck off with your fake news kike

Be careful faggot or they will hack your asshole.

Trolling or stupid? Russia cant handle herself in the most cases. Lol.

I honestly fucking hate your country,your people,your culture, and you. Russians honestly need to be exterminated.

If you want a war with Russia Menachim, gather up all your chosen brothers and go fight the Rus.

I'll be cheering for Russia, and if you start winning, I'll go help Russia.

Fuck off kike

This isn't about Russia. This is a global clash of ideologies. It is a clash between traditionalist conservatism and western leftist progressivism. The media has reduced it to a simple narrative for simple folks like you, OP.

Russia is a shining beacon of hope amidst the most terrible forms of degeneracy imaginable.

you are on the wrong side of history, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

Hillary, calm down

Op, can you stop being a faggot and just not.

Butthurt liberal detected.

No, go fuck yourself nigger.

we can demolecularize the atoms with water leaf

I assure u therr be no hackinz in amerika. Cyka blyat.

awwwww.
you don't even know anything about Russian culture,customs etc.
you mad not? hahahaha

Fuck you
#NOTMYFUCKINGPRESIDENT

Obama shits on Russia as being less advanced, poor as fuck for like 8 years.

Now at the end of 2016, they're motherfucking omnipotent cybergods... the kings of computers and hacking.

But I though silicon valley was on Obama's side and they write the operating systems these hackers hack and use.

"But we wuz MIT and Cal-Tech and Shiet."

shut the fuck up

Liberal dipshits have been rigging elections for years by busing people around and fighting voter ID laws. Hillary and Obama created the situations in both Syria and Libya. If Russia is doing anything, it's picking up the pieces from 8 years of idiotic policies

Please nuke OP.

Most """Russians""" on this board are Putinbots

Russians are scum

USA.
- makers of Windows, Android, Unix, and many Linux distros
- makes of web servers
- hires best computer engineers and programmers
- MIT and Caltech
- brain drains India and China of top computer talent

Gets political and governmental infrastructure hacked by Russian hackers who play counter-strike all day.

I like russia, me and me friend ivan are gonna take this planet back you little faggot

You may be right, but you should still die. You and your government are responsible for MH17 and all the civilians that putin is barrel bombing in syria right now.

>80% of Russians honestly need to be exterminated*
Agree. And about 85-95% of White Amerisharts too(all non-whites should be killed that's a given). Biggest degeneracy enablers. Maybe 15-20 millions should get to live

OMG what a retarded post.
Shillary, is it you?

Yea yea whatever you say kremlinbot.

>you
I'm not a Russian, and very much like Hitler, I consider Americans to be subhuman
>52% """"white""""(20-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

>can he even be stopped?

How did the liberal west coast gets outhaxxored by Russian hackers?

But but the hakkorz luv Obama and San Francisco. I thought all the hacktivists were hypertalented libs that hacked Iran's nuclear centrifugers and shiet.

Did they clone 100,000 Sergey Kasparovs and train them in the hacking since birth? They have a super hacker program using the DNA of top Russian chess masters?

Putin is a hard guy to read overall, and I'm certain he's not all holy as some of Sup Forums likes to believe.
I dont think he's as "pro white" as they think he is. He's certainly opening the floodgates for Russia to become an Asian country someday.

However, He has been the pillar for the rebirth of nationalism geopolitically speaking. Putin defied (((them))) long enough that countries are starting to get their balls back.
And his interference against the Shadow Government's destabilization of the Middle East is overall a good thing.

If nothing else, I think Putin is the most influential person for the last 5-10 years and thats pretty interesting.

Your still posting from a Russian ip. You need to be taken off the internet and executed. Im getting real tired of these fucking putinbots.

>kremlin
>supporting eugenics
Russian Federation takes after you. if we are to name biggest cuckolds that would be Americans, Russian, Italians, English, French and Greeks

Stay safe folks, I hacked the OP, he won't bother us no more.

We should respond to Russians the way we respond to fucking leafs. But what to call them???

OP's learning new words, guys.

That's good. Glory to the Emperor!

How is this shitpost still kicking?

Your a fucking Russian, literal subhuman. Stay the fuck out of the US's business before we fuck your pathetic country up even harder.

Putin won, get over it. The enemy is Muzzies not Russkies

Putin is a Muslim scum
youtu.be/5NVUuJWh9fg

Bitch, please...

But only Americans bomb civilians in in Syria.

Chances are you not 100% European and thusly should be sterilised/shot
>Putinbots
German, Austrian, Croatian, Montenegrin, Luxembourg, USA flags
Most of them

>He believes what the government said

> Russia messing with our elections
you're welcome familia, enjoy the best option you could've possibly had in a century
> killing civvies in Aleppo
you're also welcome unless you have a fetish for burkas

Hey Russia...

Chill out.

Get it? B/c is cold

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

They need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

Hillary would be president if you fucks hadn't messed with the election. We are going to fuck your shit up bad and you pathetic fucks won't be able to anything about it because Russians are white niggers.

Fuck off, kike.

The Russians should kill as many jihadists and jihadist sympathizers in Aleppo as they feel like killing.

Just do it, nigger.
All i want is Tsar Bombs dropped on your miserable cities full of retarded niggers so you would not shitpost here anymore.

Nigger, you know the drill

Are Americans human? Let's meme war between Americans and Russians? Two biggest cancers in the West removed with one shot

Hmm its the middle of the day in Moscow and you're posting RT tier propaganda. Do you think that I am a fucking retard? Tell me how many rubles do you make an hour.

OP doesn't actually believe the lies the government tells, he is working for the government, telling lies here. He is the source, not the consumer, of the lies.

>Father's family got here in the 1600's
>Fought in the American revolution and Civil war for the CSA
>Welsh/Slavic
>DNA test showed 99 percent white
>1 percent neanderthal

just eat a big bag of dicks. Suck off your boyfriend, go to a rave and die in a fire with all your leftist shitlib friends.

>b-but my Cold War...

We could knock your missiles out of the sky before they even got close. You even attempt to launch a nuke and we will push your shit in.

I think I know who the OP is......

If you are going to say "we" and make Threats to my friend Russia, then post under your own Israeli flag you retarded kike. Good luck in your war with Russia.

Watch this and get your ass in a Syria General before you come shitposting here, faggot.

Enjoy being drafted, I'm not fucking lifting a finger to fight Russians over bullshit reasons.

Yeah, yeah, muh murrican military... Tell me moar.

Leaf Canistan died in a car crash. Trust me I lurk there.

>Russia messing with our elections and killing civvies in Aleppo.
FAKE NEWS ALERT

>RT propaganda
Y'all subhumans. Mutually assured American-Russian extermination(make sure to include Balkans and Ukraine) will be the best thing to happen to Europeans for a while
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

Fuck off, Hillary.

Damn, I read it in her voice and kekd

No I think I know the OP now. He's trying to start a war with Russia before the inauguration, so he can declare an emergency and just stay in office.

I hope it doesn't work. We voted specifically for Trump and friendship with Russia.

Slava Rossii! Slava Putinu!!

An you're not even ten percent white because you're a fucking slav. Do me a favor and kill your Kremlin handler. You guys need to be range banned.

nigger? that's a no no word for liberal shit posters. Sup Forums is changing you fucks more than you realize

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Slava Imperatoru Vladimiru Pervomu!

Hillary is a nigger, a kike, and a massive slut, but she is preferable to the guy blowing the russians.

These have to psych ops i have a feeling its a psych strategy of confuseing our beliefs. my intuition is almost never wrong so if someone else is getting the same feeling there probably truth to it

Wow, Hillary, get some selfrespect.

good. kike and slut too. yes let it come out. break the conditioning, you're almost there

You first.

I fucking hate Hillary, get that through your fucking head you subhuman scum. I really can't wait to kill you faggots.

>Hates Hillary
>Supports starting WWIII to fight Russians for.... Reasons.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

We seriously need to accelerate US/UK-Russia(Ukraine/Balkans) war

Look I voted for Trump, but I still hate slavniggers.

Maybe if you killed yourself, all your Russian problems will be gone, OP.

Most Russians and most Americans are cucked scum.
They kill each other
PROFIT

Don't even get me started on how much I fucking hate you Emus.

Then you didn't vote for Trump. Sorry bub, we're not starting hostilities over your retardation. Back to your containment on Reddit.

Fuck you, you don't know i fucking voted for trump.

We're not emus, we just lost a war to them.

Because you didn't. Stay triggered nigger.

lol you are fucking clueless