White identity more mainstream than 5-10 yrs ago?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

It might just be my own bias

Discuss

>ps-I am balls deep in Southern Florida and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here after Trump. We need to come together, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tuvalu is wonderful.

yes

Dysgenic autism the post

Marginally. I think it's pushback from shit like BLM, the cutting edge of which is protesting the death of attempted mass murdering terrorists, like the ohio state stabbing spree, of criminal rioters, and the push for resegregation.

I mean, if the narrative redefines everyone who dislikes BLM as racists, the number of percieved racists will increase.

White identity is still a political and economic non entity. About as irrelavent as satanists.

There seems to be a feedback loop with the increase of cheesy liberal propaganda and the people who grow sick of it. People have a threshold for that kind of shit. For corny "cmon gang lets all work together hehaaa!!" virtue signaling. They can sniff out the fakeness and search for something more genuine that is more in tune to an objective reality. Something that isn't pushed into the minds of people.

Internets

thats the funny thing. before i was ok just being a human among a few other human minorities, i wasnt racist and i still dont think i am, but then they started pushing it further and harder and now i feel like i have no choice but to turn to this . seems like i was correct when i assumed that nature will always find a way to balance its self out

I think that the work Milo, Spencer, Sharpio, MillenialWoes. Black Pigeon Speaks, Truth Revolts Originals and many other such channels do is finally starting to reflect upon the society.

Plus I have seen these underageb& youngsters on youtube who do these horrible videos with shit-tier editing, but are surprisingly redpilled and make fun of leftism and muslims, instead of how it used to be 10 years ago, when these kinds of ppl made fun of the likes of Palin, Bush, Fox News, O'Reily and Glenn Beck.

I seriously believe there has been a paradigm shift, and the left is at fault with this for pushing the SJW shit too far, when at the beginning of this decade they came up with safe spaces, microagressions, transphobia, white privilege and other shit like this.

tl;dr left is getting slowly BTFO and we are on the right side of history

this is true. In the 00's, I felt like left is pretty OK and I wasn't very racist. When they started pushing the real hardcore SJW shit in the 10's, that's what pushed me to become right-wing, although most of my life I have considered myself to be left-wing for life.

I believe

Yeah. It's all anyone fucking talks about anymore because SJWs made it the focus of literally everything.

They've set back progress massively because of all the shit they dug up and spun into a weapon against the entire white race, turning tons of people into vehement racists.

>We need to come together, now!
neck yourself

Yes, and that means its end. White nationalists and the republican party have shown their true colors. And people FUCKING HATE IT. You'll burn to ash now. Should have just kept your mouths shut.

>Should have just kept your mouths shut.

No, Lena Dunham should have kept her mouth shut. White rust belt union guys aren't motivated to vote blue by "I'm with Her" and "abolish whiteness" horseshit the left is pushing.

The left has been pushing race politics HARD, now there's a reaction. Surprise, faggot.

Let me tell you the truth, you dumb, lying, low-IQ piece of shit. This was never about working class people. EVER. ONLY white working class people voted for trump. And the average white voter had an income of over $70k. The "muh working class butthurt" was a fucking LIE. Plain and simple. This was about white identity politics. Whites wanted to be the majority again so they could force people to conform with what makes THEM feel confortable - i.e. a low-information, regressive society.

Well white identity insofar as it is defined as those who have never before, in small or extreme cases, experienced discrimination for something they cannot control.

makes a good point that a lot of it is a sort of feeling of being kicked out of a club by the identity politics organizations like BLM. Being excluded sucks and a lot of the antagonism towards BLM (at least the unearned portion of it) comes from this feeling along with an inability to conceive of ones' self being able to do evil by passivity.

In general, I find White Identity stuff in the US to be largely connected to a kind of misconception about (at least originally) what things like Black Identity and the like were about. Black Identity, particularly back in the 60s and 70s (and, to a point, today) is based in the shared experience, across all geographic states and all wealth levels, of being treated differently based on their skin tone. It was based on something that was shared.

These days, Black Identity is getting stronger but its also considerably less focused in how it wants to address its issues. The Civil Rights movement had a clear legislative focus but Law Enforcement Reform is less obvious in terms of how it would be executed. There's still a definite sense that Blacks are treated differently but part of that is a paradox.

White people, at least in the cases I've read, are caught between a rock and hard place when it comes to dealing with black acquaintances (specifically not full blown niggers). They can assume that their experience is similar to their own (white peoples') and run the risk of not knowing the nuances of their discrimination. Or, if they assume discrimination in black peoples' lives, they come off as painting too broadly black peoples' lives as being entirely defined by residual racism.

It's complex because there's a desire to unite and be understood by a shared experience but also a desire to be treated like anyone else.

it's NOT good

Racial polarization spells DISASTER

white identity is RACIST just like any racial identity, fuck off.

0.05 USD has been deposited into your PayPal account.

It's just a reaction to all this white guilt shit.
The rest of the world is scratching their collective head at all this nonsense.

>t. business owner who hires illegals for the cheap labor

They have to go back.

I don't even have a job asshole.

No it has not. Pay me, you fucking nigger.

It very obviously is and not just in the US and it's a good thing

Well part of it, I think insofar as Milo and Stefan even and others, is that they've noticed a shift in the far left, going from a desire for 'equality' to, at least overly represented enclaves, a desire for 'revenge'

Most women, most gays, most minorities (of solid education) don't care so much about getting past debts and slights paid in full. They just want to be treated equally, on level socially, in the future (economics is another discussion altogether).

A big issue is that those voices aren't quelled as much as they ought to be, they're given a lot of visibility but the response within the Left to those voices (often dissenting) aren't shown.

I know if you go on tumblr and the like and see any number of shitheads talking about white people need to die and men need to learn not to rape, it can seem like most liberals might fall in line with that when pushed but most can see idiocy in those extremists.

>White identity is still a political and economic non entity.
Good.

It is definitely more mainstream, and it will get much better soon.

They've been pushing too far for too long, and now the economy is starting to sputter out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

>It very obviously is and not just in the US and it's a good thing
No, all identity politics is FUCKING CANCER.

Please wake up. Tribalism just leads to conflict and war and death.

WAKE.THE.FUCK.UP.

You're trolling. You can't be that oblivious to the concerted hatred for all things white, especially white men. What other reaction did the left expect. Fuck off with the lack of consistent moral principles that they apply arbitrarily while simultaneously moving the goal posts and redefining words when it suits them. After watching the blitz of one-sided media reports and the craziness that now takes place in our colleges, I've decided to begin pursuing my own self interests and putting white people first, which must drive the left mad.

that's exactly me. used to be left wing but all high schoolers are , and I just can't stand with those liberals who say I'm privileged for being a white man despite everything being a shit for my.life compared to everyone else

The greatest oversight, I think, of the SJW (aka, Alt Left) movement is that they are zealots as much as the Alt Right can be at times.
They act like a mob and assume the worst case for people they already have a narrative about.
I can accept that I'm a white straight guy and I have had privileges that non-whites, non-straight and non-male people dont have.

The weird thing is that they make that a reflection of your moral character. It has a lot to do with a strange attachment to the Protestant/Puritan notion that suffering = good character (that may be an entire Christian thing).

For all their shaming of Christianity and defense against all of Western Culture, they still hold onto the most popular Western moral system in history: the lionization of those who have suffered.

At least for me, that is the core issue. Tell me about my privilege and make me aware of the issues that those who are different have to deal with. Tell me how to help those people or be more sensitive to their issues, fine. But why does me ever having privilege, something I am equally unable to control, make me a bad person?

youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw

>what is causing people to react poorly to SJW bullshit and blatant white hate
Put on your thinking cap Sherlock, we've got a mystery to solve

Blacks calling European-Americans White vs. Italian or whatever isn't helping. Whiteness destroys our sense of culture, probably the same way blacks feel, and we need to prevent it and preserve our ethnicities. This is why you should deny whiteness, since we can already see that others are from fairer skinned regions and are therefore have a stronger bond towards / feel safer with

Really makes you think doesn't it

>Whiteness destroys our sense of culture
that's bullshit, OP here. We need to get rid of all culture that divides us and just be American. Fuck off with being Italian or European or White or anything other than just AMERICAN goddamnit to fucjing helllllllllllll

of course it's not good if you believe in "LE EDGYxDD" bullshit like libertarianism or natsoc. Get fucked, plebbitfag

>going from a desire for 'equality' to, at least overly represented enclaves, a desire for 'revenge'
this is a good summary right there, I haven't thought about it like this, but now that I do, It's exactly the case. It's not about equality anymore. It's about tearing down the right-wing and going full retard with demolishing the entire western society.

wtf is going on? left used to be about working class, against globalism, against multi-culturalism, kek

Yes, you're right. Everyone DOES hate white men. Because you have LITERALLY conquered, enslaved and DESTROYED the entire planet multiple times over, and every single time you get power you treat your underlings like shit. And every single time you LOSE power, you claim discrimination because you can no longer oppres others. That's why white morons think it's "A War on Christmas!" when someone says "Happy Holidays". That's why white bumpkins feel they're being discriminated against when they can't push their batshit stupid jewish religion into law and force other people to obey it. That's why you call it "genocide" when other people get equal rights. The fact is, other people are on to this fucking bullshit and this election has put all the lies to bed and all the truth has come shining through. Because the fucking lies do not match the facts.

Let's take a closer look shall we

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?
this is really obvious

how about you move to Somalia and be a civic nationalist there.

why do you type like a fucking faggot?

I didn't vote for Hillary, simpleton. She's a republican.

Well no shit. Its hard to be white supremacist when everybody is white around you.

Almond status: Activated

omg fuck u you're just a nazi, faggot

Libertarianism is the only philosophy that makes actual sense. Libertarianism is basically anarchism without the retarded EDGY. Fuck off.

OP here. I hate White identity and all racism but YOU'RE A CUNT. CUNTS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHITE IDENTITY IS RISING.

SJWS ARE CANCEROUS CUNTS. NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO CUNTS LIKE YOU

bruh the left can't troll, irony belongs to the right now - that's why we're winning. Left turned into an army of self-caricatures screetching SERIOUSLY? I CAN'T EVEN?! YOU ARE LITERALLY KKK NAZIS? THIS IS JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER

very funny, but civic nationalism is just NATIONALISM. what you are is RACIST not NATIONALIST.

The idea of countries based on ethnic or racial grouping = WAY outdated.

This one's a real thinker right here

>I've been jewed

The post.

>YOU'RE A CUNT. CUNTS LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHITE IDENTITY IS RISING.
No. We're not. Cunts like me are the reason you're losing and so desperate. Cunts like YOU are the reason you're you. This is yet ANOTHER lie of the white right. You were always like this, then you blame others when you double down. Nobody but you wants your backwardness anymore and you're outnumbered and you know it. That's why you're so up in arms. Not because we said anything, but because you feel your power is threatened and it is and that's great.

Wtf I hate voting now

No, polarization must come when whites still have decent numbers. Race war now.

The left created this monster of identity politics, now they can deal with it. Pic related, by the way.

Found the angry SJW.

White people looked every other demographic besides Asians going nuts, and other white people demanding fellow whites to change, like they were the problem. White people then decide to start identifying with whites more, rather than reaching out other races like they had been.

>The idea of countries based on ethnic or racial grouping = WAY outdated.

Wow you sound like an SJW spouting those buzzwords.

No I'm actually a freethinker. I choose to date a Mexican girl and I choose to believe in the ideas that I do. White identity or loyalty to White people is just ..... weird imho. No offense please understand.

My blood is 100% German but I don't give a shit about Germans, I care more about my GF who is AMERICAN like me even if she was born as basically an anchor baby.

For the record I 100% support Trump but racism is not OK. All the antiwhite racism going on now doesn't justify prowhite racism.

(TWO. WRONGS. NEVER. MAKE. A. RIGHT)

So what's worked for thousands of years just goes out the window because it's "le current year?"
Lolbertarians, I swear.

No they aren't. Civic nationalism leads to the same outcome as Cultural Marxism at a slower rate. Countries were MEANT to be ethnostates.

Dude I'm the OP and I'm 100% anti racist and anti White identity, WTF are you talking about? See, assholes like you are dividing us. I'm about unity.

But look, you're just full of hate,

Face it lefty, the left are the new hatemongers.

I doubt you are even 50% German

>Sup Forums aren't those people
Actually, a LARGE number of Sup Forums ARE those people. Southern posters on this board are insanely common and they admit that with regularity.

>My strawman of the left is the left
Lol you dumb niggers are so unprepared.

>We're not cunts, we just want Whites to disappear.

Leave, and go back to Tumblr

Racial identity in general is rising, thanks to regressive cucks. Unfortunately for them, that includes caucasians, who are getting real tired of being made a scapegoat for all their woes.

It is a natural reaction caused by the declining white population relative to rising Black, Hispanic and Muslim populations, this generates tension. Trump catalyzed it and sped things up a bit, the SJW war on whites certainly helped to red pill a lot of people too, but it may have happened eventually without him, nationalism and racial identity are the natural order, the only way to survive, we have to look out for our own interests if we are to remain a people. This is only the beginning.

>wtf is going on? left used to be about working class, against globalism, against multi-culturalism, kek

They were always for Globalism and Multi-multiculturalism but they used to use their heads about it.

There are benefits to multiculturalism but there are benefits to western secular enlightenment. Saying "Hey, you can eat your food and have your faith and so forth is fine but you can't get fucking some woman you saw because she didn't have a scarf on. You can't commit crimes because it wasn't that way in your home country"

The issue is that the Democratic Party became corporate, as did the GOP.
They both became more interested in serving the donors and glutted corporations (the negatives of globalism) while pandering as often as they can (except in election years) to the Alt Left (the dark side of multiculturalism).

It's really dumb because it was the assumption that "Hey, all college students are this kind of leftist now, so long as we make Trump into their anti-christ (which, at times, he was), then we can get their vote without having to pander to two sides at once"

It turns out they're aren't enough SJW's among milennials to save a corporate candidate vs a populist-psych-corporatist candidate. Most are still just moderate Liberals. Most of my black friends said they either didn't vote or voted for Hillary reluctantly because it was obvious, from her VP choice, how little of a fuck she gave about their actual issues (Namely: Real Niggas want jobs too, bitch)

My family tree traces back 100% to fucking Germany, actually. My family is originally from a part of the U.S. that is overwhelmingly German-American.

Not like it fucking matters. Genetics are nothing. OK? Genetics are just an accident of history.

Wake the fuck up.

Now you're hating on southerners. Way to divide people and keep everyone fighting. Libtards make me sick.

Yea and it's not good.

The internet has allowed the verboten to be discussed freely with logic and the enlightenment of understanding that an ALTernate fate for the White race is in our hands. 14 words.

AH YES GOYIM, WELL DONE GOY, YOU GET THEM GOYS GOOD OY VEY

>German-American.
Go get a DNA test and post it here

DAS IT GOYIM

No you're not.

>Now you're hating on southerners.
So what? They're garbage.
>Spam white nationalism for decades
>Stop dividing people!
LOL Get fucked kiddos.

Opposition to Globalism. It's been brewing for at least twenty years.

Protip: the right has always been the most jew-loving.

holy shit this is why you keep losing.

I HATE the fucking Alt Right racist people but this is a horrible argument. Please stop this is pathetic. You're just empowering the far right. Fucking moron!

Fucking why? Tons of Americans are German blooded. My family originally came from Nebraska which is overwhelmingly German.

Read the Naturalization act of 1790. America was founded as an Anglo nation for "free white men." It wasn't until the 1960s we started takings majority immigrants from non white countries. Before that it was all Europeans.

Civic nationalism will lead to the same shit as Cultural Marcism; Whites being outbred of existence. You still hold onto your (((white guilt))) my friend, let it go.

do you have one with a stormfag sweating ? a little bit like the nervous merchant but for stormfag

What are inherited genetic defects and diseases if genetics are nothing?

>So what? They're garbage
Some are some are not, you hateful scumbag. KYS.

No, media is just giving it more attention to support their narrative

can you fucking die irl

>If so, what is causing it?
Similar to the Streisand effect, the suppression of white identity (both in terms of ethnic and civic) backfired, severely. It was suppressed so heavily, that showing even the slightest hint of pride, or even a lack of shame, of being white could result in being ostracized in some social circles. Big surprise- people don't like getting shit on for their race.

why are you so pissed at me? prick

Because you are so triggered by your parentage and when it comes back 10% jewish i am going to piss myself laughing

>holy shit this is why you keep losing.
We lose because we have no representation. The republicans represent the true desire of the white right and have for decades. The democrats DO NOT represent the left, and probably never really have. This election shitcanned all of that. The democrat party is a dead man walking. That should make you afraid. You talk about being the silent majority. You're not yet, but you're gonna be.

I'm not impressed by juvenile reverse psychology. I'd depopulate the south entirely if it were up to me. Nothing of value would be lost and we could convert it to nature preserves.

>I'm not racist, I'm anti-white

Jesus Christ what is with these Civic Nationalists and virtue signaling to the left. You realize the left is who we are fighting?

white guilt

Genetics are nothing? Seriously?

If you are white, realize that you must cast off your white guilt to truly fight ((Cultural Marxism.)) Half assed civic nationalism will only postpone the white genocide.

I never said i was right, i'm alt-right for a reason you retarded kike.

As a non-white i think whites being proud of their race is great. It bums me out when the media portrays people as "white supremacists" just for loving their heritage and not wanting it to die out.

Right now if i want to i could go to a country where 90 percent of the people are my same race, but whites don't really have that and it's unfortunate.

What bothers me most about you is not your dislike for whites but your obvious ignorance of world history, or perhaps your willful choice to ignore the brutality of others. Remember, the Muslims murdered up to 80 millions Hindus during the Muslim conquests. The Japanese brutally slaughtered everyone they encountered in WW2. The Turks, like most empires, enslaved and brutalized. And you ignore current issues involving the nearly 30,000,000 people enslaved today around the world. Instead you most likely dwell on Halloween costumes and bathrooms, making sure to virtue signal at every opportunity. Yet you think you're the smartest guy in the room.

I'll say on Genetics: they are where you start but not what you are in the future.
I say to judge people on a person by person basis as much as is practical and possible (based on the person's importance to you).
The Left, however, needs to stop making excuses for people with shit upbringing. If that were the case, they should be doing the same for all the people of 'racist' upbringing from the darkest corners of the deep south states

I'm not jewish. But your pet fag is.

The South is the only place keeping the country sane. Probably because we actually know what it's like to live among and work with blacks - it sucks.

Tuvalu is right Sup Forums territory.

Genetics effect who you will be greatly. For example IQ.

racial tension is great
Niggers finally showing their true feelings
Whites forced to think of themselves as a race
Starting to think about how a non-white America might look