What's up with you yellow fever fags. Chinks are fucking disgusting

What's up with you yellow fever fags. Chinks are fucking disgusting

it's true.

they wear makeup different from whites, harder to know what they really look like

Well no fuck, any woman who shaves her fucking eyebrows off is a disgusting whore

oh boy one of these threads

That's not a full-blooded African.

shut the FUCK up. Why MUST you attack the black one? God you whites SERIOUSLY have such deep-rooted issues it's DISTURBING.

I like the Filipinos.

Bruno Mars, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Rob Schneider, and Enrique Iglesias are all part Filipino. They make good looking or alright mixed with whites.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar

>still would

You alright, little buddy? I guess because Blacks are subhuman filth desu.

Replace.

>west
>get shit on for being white
>girls are coalburning whores who consume nigger culture
>asia
>liked and talked to just for being white
>girls like you for being white
hard choice ex d

would wife / 10

JohnDoe

that's Lais Ribeiro, she's a brazillian model so there's no doubt that she's mixed.

No, you're subhuman. You have no melanin, the "unobtanium" of human life. How can you be "human" when the naturally occurring sun DESTROYS you? That makes you unnatural. Your pituitary gland is CALCIFIED, which is why you're so callous and evil to your opposite (black people), who have a functional pituitary gland. There are white people doing all kinds of degenerate "magics" to access something that we have normally.

Melanin is essential to child-rearing, so that can kind of explain such shitty birth rates among white people. Again, how do you lack something that's so important to the creation of HUMAN life?

You left your caves a very short time ago and are already on your way out. You've been a plague on this world and your time is done here.

maybe because the "pretty black" one was the only face that was of mixed decent.

Kek

I like you too canadian user.

no they're not, they have best Feet

There's a lot to say about your post but since I'm on a phone I'm just gonna highlight the fact that our explanation of fertility rates is grounded in reason, but yours in grounded in, honestly, superstition. Melanin theory can only bear weight if you argue that "Guns, Germs and Steel" does and I still haven't been shown that the pituitary gland matters in the way you're implying or even heard of Europeans actually evolving a higher rate of calcification.

White fertility stabilizes at the group's collectively perceived rate of growth, just like black fertility, but welfare and higher time preference/lower population awareness from blacks mean that black fertility tends to be higher in situations where the population is already at its healthy capacity. This applies (to some extent) with other subsidized races as well.

There's a lot more to it and I wish I had a keyboard so I could correct the record on this bombastic set of posts, but I do wanna ask how you explain Chinese fertility under melanin theory.

Fuck all you who shit on asian women