Obongo's Birth Certificate

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ill1f/obamas_birth_certificate_proven_a_forgery/

Sup Forums, what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ill1f/obamas_birth_certificate_proven_a_forgery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearly the Russians hacked his birth certificate.

Oh, good, for a second there I thought our FUCKING PRESIDENT might have been a fucking fraud and that literally everything done during his administration can now be challenged and tossed out.

yф, пapeнь

Yes they did, I just checked the facts on Hillarys website.

So...what you're saying is...we need to import migrants?

Yeah lets just move on from this. I heard some guy who wrote an article about the birth certificate also wrote an article about something retarded like flat Earth or something. So lets just paint them with the same brush and move on.

Russians hacked Arapio's mind.

Well, that's a kick right in the credibilisticles. Back to shitposting, I guess.

Yes, mate. Best thing for you. Preferably one aged between 18-35 that are of fighting age and from a region that follows a certain religion of peace. If anyone kicks up a fuss, just say they are 12 years old.

Yes let's not fire up our brain electricity over something which has already been fact checked by Hillary
Yes?

any doubts i had about meme magic is now smashed

i made a "prayer" to lord kek the night before the us election in which i traded my soul to him for top bants and supreme memes. i know many of you did also

i dont know about you, but im pretty excited to serve lord kek in the afterlife

Yea I bet this time tomorrow Mitt Romney or Kasich or someone who is totally a hard core Republican and hates Obama will say it's not true and we'll have to take their word for it because they hate Obama. I don't want Rachel Maddow to be laughing at us on the news tomorrow. Lets just cut our losses we already look like fools for bringing it up. No need to be skewered tomorrow by Trevor Noah either. That's my worse fear.

What will be the consequences of this?

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ill1f/obamas_birth_certificate_proven_a_forgery/
>we aren't even going to make it to Dec 19th, much less January

Go back to sleep goyim
It's literally nothing

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is controlled opposition trying to derail the Trump transition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

record yourself downloading and opening the file. We need as much evidence as possible.

No, We need to import all the migrants.

video for those who refuse to go to reddit

youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo

Reporting from Afterlife, can confirm, lord kek has us after pedes working overtime.

>On September 30, 2006, the Congress modified the Insurrection Act as part of the 2007 Defense Authorization Bill (repealed as of 2008). Section 1076 of the law changed Sec. 333 of the "Insurrection Act," and widened the President's ability to deploy troops within the United States to enforce the laws. Under this act, the President may also deploy troops as a police force during a natural disaster, epidemic, serious public health emergency, terrorist attack, or other condition, when the President determines that the authorities of the state are incapable of maintaining public order. The bill also modified Sec. 334 of the Insurrection Act, giving the President authority to order the dispersal of either insurgents or "those obstructing the enforcement of the laws." The law changed the name of the chapter from "Insurrection" to "Enforcement of the Laws to Restore Public Order."
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

There is a helluva lot more than 10 minutes worth of press conference faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

>off by one

>OP cites reddit
>nobody tells him he has to go back

nu-Sup Forums

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

>gun cleaning intensifies

DEM RUSHINZ HACKED IT, I SWEAR

>being this underage

Hey little billy why dont u stop wasting ur life workout get a job n get laid, maybe thtll help ur autism u virgin neet ull die n no one will remember u, stop living i the fantasy u created wake up, everyone can see u for who u are, ur the only one believing ur fantasy

You fucking know it

>watching an hour long meme

kys

Please shut the fuck up with this shitty dead fucking ironic concept already saying the BS is forged is like saying sleeping birds arent meant to eagle

>OP cites r/The_Donald
>newfag equates this to reddit
Let me guess--you voted for McMuffin?

He would be tried for treason in a perfect world, but probably nothing will actually happen.

>repealed as of 2008

reddit raus!

>he's too frontal lobe damaged to pay attention to something for 1 hour

Did they hack this 2004 news article as well?

classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Fake news

DELET NOW

Are there benefits? What's the pay like? Are there paid sick days?

Fake leaf
An absolute insult to the maple tree

Is Sup Forums's decline quality correlated with it's increased popularity?

>People saying it doesn't matter when it hurts what's left from the democratsintegrity and honesty
Who the fuck can trust a party that enables someone that not only is from another country, but faked documents to do so?

> saying sleeping birds arent meant to eagle

Nigga what?

>believing fake news

>johny five is aliiiiiiiiive

This how dare you question his birth you islamophobic racist

Obongo is a member of nation of islam.

Thats what this release is about.

You went to far

Don't forget at the trump priest dinner with eyeballs guy. Someone said outright that obama is a Muslim. There was a gasp, as if everyone knew but they still shouldn't have said that.

Can someone explain this? why would he fake his birth?

uhh guys........GUYS??????

>What is "sage"?
>Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage

No, you did

Obama's birth certificate is literally now a proven forgery.

This is huge.

bump

Thanks user

FAKE NEWS

>>>tripfag
>>>/out

Consider yourself slain. Nothing personnel newfag.

Why was Hillary already dead?

nice POTUS you got there cucks

You're spamming spiderman "memes" you worthless nigger. You're fucking trash.

Hush Ivan, go back to invading Ukraine.

I'm sure heads are rolling under Soros's rule tonight. The unfortunate soul who failed to efficiently shoop that birth certificate is probably a little sweaty.

>ywn be as comfy as that donkey is at that very moment

All the lies are coming undone. Trump has never been wrong.

NIGGER IMPEACHMENT DAY

UNDERRATED
>tfw you have seen more proof of kek than god in your life

What time is the niggers press conference tomorrow?

I never understood the birth certificate thing, even if it is fake isn't he american by the blood of his mother ?

Read in Master Shake's voice.

oy vey
good bantz frenchbro

The president has to have been born in a US state or territory

Americans use ius soli

I'm serious, this always seemed like a futile argument because even if he isn't american citizen by jus soli he is by his mother.

So, if this story is real, then who ever committed this forgery is guilty of High Treason and needs to be executed.

They have to be Natural Born and there is no real consensus on what exactly it means to be Natural Born.

Okay, didn't know that, thank you.

they will never catch the guy behind it, he is behind 9000 shekels
some poor dude will be used as fall guy and will spent rest of his life in some dungeon

It will never slide.

This isn't a jail type of situation. This is a convict and straight to the gas chamber type of situation.

>implying globalists will not make more money by federal reserve just to pay all lawyers in the country if the need arise to defend their position of power
It's like you do not even want to believe

>openly admit to being a psychopath on national television
>experience zero repercussions

Humanity, not even once

bump

I watched the vid. Once throufh, then again just the computer parts.

Its real right? Where the fuck is the news? What time did it drop? I watched part at like 6pm, has kek made me insane?

True, that's the same kind of issue getting citizenship from being born here. Almost no countries besides the US allow for anchor babies

>news
>reporting negatively about a black man

Are you an idiot?

>faked his birth
So he's not even real?

Our country has been taken over by foreign actors.
The remnants of the Soviet Union actually.
Funnily enough, Putin disagrees with them.

Am I the only one that saw this?

Fucking bump!