Healthy Children Make Healthy Adults

Sup Forums do you understand basics of child rearing?

Yeah but this could lead to her hating her father, which could lead to her becoming a slut, which could lead to her being raped at a frat house.

Sheeeit, I'm already social awkward and have intimacy issues. I probably should have been hugged more.

just as girls can say no to things they dont want, they can also say yes to stuff they want

Please explain....

Against your own will? Intimacy is never created by force.

Typical /pol response.

>tfw I tongue-kiss my daughter and nobody can stop me
Feels good.
Also.
>talking about consent
>pierced ears
Oh, the ironing.

basic freedom, do whatever they want with their bodies, if they want, for example, to daddy touch them in their pearts and mke her feel funny, nobody can say her she cant do it, or sepparate her from her parent by facist rules of the state

Kissing and hugging your children I'd part of parenting you faggots

Whoa, that's some bad talk, you can't say things like that.

fuck, meant for well done user, everyone should, if you dont at least mouth kiss your daughters, you shoudnt be called a man

Maybe she wanted her ears pierced you do not know that. Hardly ironic.

Children learn by being imposed upon. Should you just leave a baby there and ask it what it wants to do? Your stupid argument basically removes all parenting.

Leaving a baby to do whatever it wants (when it cannot care for itself) is nowhere near the same as forcing your increasingly aware toddler to hug people they do not want to. Nice false equivalency.

If your kid doesnt want to hug you don't force them. The natural inclination is they love you but sometimes people don't want to be hugged or kissed. Its not an offense to the parent but they are humans, just tiny, capable of expressing preferences
.Agreed, it just can't be forced. If your kid loves grandpa they'll hug him when he comes to visit. If they don't want to hug him you don't force your kid to hug him out of respect for grandpa, that teaches your kid that maybe they should hug grandpa even when he's naked and their uncomfortable because they may get in trouble or grandpa might be upset.

This exactly. The spergs here on Sup Forums do not understand this just like every other issue that is not completely black and white.

>ALL JEWS ARE BAD
>TRUMP IS THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST
>ALL NIGGERS STEAL AND RIOT
>ALL WHITES ARE PRODUCTIVE

Only autists look at the world with this on/off switch.

Don't force hugs on your kids and don't force them to hug uncles and family members out of respect you faggots.

Unless you're a Muslim*

Is kissing your daughter on the lips proper parental behaviour?

Thats fine when they're younger and if they want to do it, obviously just a peck. It gets weird after a certain age and you will know when to stop because if you're raising them right they will know and be self-aware and stop initiating it if it bothers them. And since you're a normal parent and you do not force them to kiss you then you no longer kiss on the lips

Deferring to a child's opinion is how you end up with a kid that only eats chicken nuggies and won't interact with adults. They don't understand what's in their best interest and you only give in to their preferences every now and then to keep them somewhat appeased.

pics?

Yes, you should always kiss your daughters on the lips. She's never too old for her daddy's kisses. And it's best if you use tongue.

No way, man. They're little blond beauties so kissable and cuddly and no pics for here because I'm not a dumbbutt.

There's a difference between the aspects of raising your kid:

Teach them social skills and instill healthy social habits (The OP)
Teach them personal hygiene and care, including how they eat by introducing them to a varied diet and not just nuggets
Teach them a set of morals right from wrong, which probably ties into social skills somewhere
Teach them how to be independent and functioning on their own

This is just loose generalizations, as the poster above you said, it isn't black and white.
Inclining to your child's preferences of who they want to hug is drastically different to inclining to their preference of shitting on the carpet rug

There's the mic drop. /thread