Why are the chinese so racist?

this is just mean!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
youtube.com/watch?v=wodIA0TEZnI
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, on this poster movie just got slightly better. Just Slightly.

maybe the chinese one is the original and the Cucked US version is the one with the affirmative action

who knows, but it's hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw

Is that man ok?

>posting gore
get that edgy shit out of here for fucks sake

Sorry, you changed the subject, so go away, please.

Ban leafposters

Don't worry about it, Texas. He'll just walk it off

You should respect chinese culture. They clearly like big SF spaceship battles more than black actors. Box office over the years proves this consistently.

Woah that guy looks like nasty shit. He looks so weird.

That's capitalism for you.

I don't wanna look at that guy anymore because he looks ugly and stupid and he probably can't even talk and had mental retardation.

Get rid of him I don't want to look at him because I don't want a stupid person like that around anymore.

He's gay and retarded and now dead too please stop pretending like he's a real person like me.

Chinese people hate dark skin. It's a cultural thing.

Sup Forums is a SFW board and if you were not a low iq commie troll you would have respect for your fathers corpse, this shit is not cute, enjoy being b&

capitalism didnt force your dad to go into debt and work 3 jobs to pay the interest payments.

>mfw janni comes and cleans up the leaves with the rake

thanks based janni

Once China completely buys up Hollywood, we will only have white and chinese actors in movies

This discrimination against Wookiees cannoy stand.

Wtf I love China now.

I hate this commercial. At least the black guy is masculine. The chinese who came out looked like a faggot with makeup and lipstick on and that stupid bowl haircut. Guess the chinese girls are into sissies. Also ain't no woman in the right mind would trade a BBC with tiny chinese dick

PC culture doesn't exist in China. SJWs are rare and quickly taken away to reeducation camps. That leaves the public free to see blacks for what they really are without the filter of white guilt.

Gotta emphasize the troopers.

You hear this bullshit SJWs pushing about how movies need diversity to appeal to a global market, but China doesn't want diverse casts. They want to watch exotic white Hollywood actors in their Hollywood movies, and then watch familiar Chinese actors in their Chinese movies.

When you see something like "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or "Kung-Fu Hustle", do you wish it had a bunch of white people in it? It would feel less exotic and less authentic. When you watch a Chinese movie, you want to see Chinese actors.

White actors are part of Hollywood's global brand. Aimlessly racially-diverse casts water that brand down.

Can't wait to see how chinks BTFO niggers in the future. That will be the only silver lining to declining white countries. Chinks will treat niggers worse than whites did during slavery, and they would NEVER stop unlike cuck whites.

Wtf what did he posted

Chinese are NAZIS!

Those are Mongolians you Turkoroach.

example of why
>Why we need to dispray brack american on our star wars posters?
>is China home of brack american?
>No! Is home of Chinese!
>Dark skin is row crass to Chinese!
>Chinese wourd not understand why low crass
dark skin person in big budget movie!
>Chinese be rike "Why I pay to see dark skin person do things?
>I can go to the fields and watch them work!"
>This why Chinese remove dark skin brack american from Star Wars poster.
>Is business!

It's all so tiresome.

You know slavs are the niggers of europe, right

>why are jews tribal
>why are chinese tribal
>only uneducated dumb redneck whites are racis

makes my neurons fire

We have Rogue One posters in the subway here that features only Donnie Yen

Nigger detected.

>muh dick

You realise that a literal gorilla or horse has a big dick as well. That doesn't mean women are attracted to them.

>That doesn't mean women are attracted to them.
But they are

>56

Jesus Christ.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html

Agree, The guy that came out looks like a faggot

>You realise that a literal gorilla or horse has a big dick as well. That doesn't mean women are attracted to them.
Brazilian women fuck horses.

rofl, the red part of the Starkiller makes it look like Kylo is performing a Sieg Heil!

cannot unsee

Only white pussies are afraid to be racist
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

Silly user, it's not racism if POC does it

You know, murricans are ex-niggers of old world and just niggers themselves, right?

Actually Gorillas have very tiny dicks. Humans actually have the largest of all the 'Ape' species.

Can't argue with you on the horses though.

The black guy is a star of the movie. He wouldn't not be on the original.

oh man their language is hilarious.

Black people have a bad reputation in asia. They see the sorry state that Africa is in and think of them as inferior. Also, many mainlanders see rap videos and black culture as thuggish and brutish. Alot of people in asia have relatives in North America aswell and even most north american chinese people don't think highly of them so it gets relayed to the mainland.

wow Inuits are pretty smart.

>muh dick bigga
Ogga booga

>don't think highly of them
For a very good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=wodIA0TEZnI

The nigger in that film did nothing to advance the plot. It was literally just a token nigger who was put in there to appease nigger viewers.

Hes right tho...nigger detected

Yea and yet Asians love black culture so much, Why do they try talk and dress like black people?

Nigger detected.
Yes bestiality is so cool.

Can confirm. My roommate is Chinese and I have to listen to him speaking mandarin to his friends literally every day.

Can confirm. And most of Asia hates people who can't be seen in the slightest of darkness.

>all hail the bbc right, senpai?

gtfo

Bullshit. Asians worship black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE

They don't. Those are the trashy asians whose parents aren't well educated. I've never seen an elderly Chinese person have respect for black culture.

I'm sure you know all about penises.

In this Star wars movie starring "Mace Windu" he is white

based chinese

>56

Dude wtf

Just like white people can be weebs, asians can also be chiggers. Let's not act like the people in that video represent the majority of people in China.

The whole POP Asian culture is about dressing and singing like black people, You can't deny facts fag. I'm just saying what i see

>says the irishman as always

bueno vista has their own company to distribute in china, they dont sign deals with local players like other studios.

point is, they did this themselves, no one in china whined about niggers

>a bunch of younger generation asian being brainwash by rap and hip pop culture = asian love blacks

Right. And there are whites who love rap and hip pop. They're call wiggas. This concludes that white people love blacks too. Right, Sup Forums?

they don't like niggers and don't have kikes running their media.

Japanese sounds fine, but Chinese just sounds ridiculous

Really makes you think. Are they even sapient?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE

>judging a fish by its ability to climb a tree

Australians are dumber than niggers?

Hardly. That's fucking Bonobo level!

Somewhat agree but sadly the world works that way.

Those are abo IQs. You must see their skulls!

There's a pop culture in the US that glorifes blacks. Does this conclude that burgers all love black culture? I beg to differ leaf. Yeah you will get burgers of all races being hook on that pop culture. Still doesn't means that burgers will all decide to bow down to the black man.

They make up for their low IQ with deep wisdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Are they showing off or that's just how they live? I literally have a device right here that would have started the fire 2:52 minutes ago.

If you were to survive in the living conditions that they're in you wouldn't last a few days

I call BS. People in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan are not smarter than Europeans

Fuck the chinks, theyre "investing" in real estate all over our country, getting richer, and causing property values to rise so actual Canadians cant afford to own a home anywhere decent. Real life going on. Yet no one dares say so in PC canada. Fuck them

Well thank Buddah I'm not in worse shithole then.

My sides. Seems a parody. The faggot pianist, the completely inept abbos. Too perfect.

The japs attempted to do the same thing too. They invested in estate to prolong their economy.

>China is racist since 4000 BC

the Indians/Papuans used to live in China until the racists genocided them

riots against African in Tiananmen Square
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Their living conditions are the product of their low IQ. Afrikaners did quite well in South Africa.

Pretty much this. The Chinese never ruled Africa, never had black slaves and basically have no reason to feel guilty, which means essentially they treat black people as if they've never met them before and they don't tend to find them impressive.

It's why when we look at Africa we talk about the struggles of post-colonialism and its richness of spirit, whereas when they go to Africa they're just like 'wtf are you morons doing most inefficient so sad'.

The Chinese rant about the Africans had it easier than them in the olden times with Euros giving them tech but ultimately went to nowhere was gold.

its a huge problem here in canada. If you list a property for sale you will get dozens of chinese nationals looking at it not canadians. Not even chink canadians. and we let them do it. I was in vancouver last year, that s baciaslly a chinese city now. astronomical prices and 60% vacant due to foregn owners never acutally going there. Happening here now too. after vancouver put a cukked 15% tax which only slowed down and dispersed, not stopped. I doubt any of these pepoel put up their own money either im sure the chinkgov is behidn this.

>I doubt any of these pepoel put up their own money either im sure the chinkgov is behidn this.
I thought the demand was due to chinks not being able to own actual *land* in China. They can only essentially rent it from the government.