So how many of you scrubs are actually ancap?

So how many of you scrubs are actually ancap?
Daily reader of Mises.org and Mises University Alumni here. Ancap is truly the final redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ancap
..all you natsocs are communists....my non-white girlfriend.....eating ass...drinking....the free market fixes degeneracy.....kill your mailman

> anarchy
Enjoy your laws of the jungle.
Also: you're a retard.

You're not even trying
You should read at least a little about something before dismissing it entirely
Also: You're a retard

AnCap is a good political system, until someone comes along and steamrolls everyone into worshipping them and we're back to monarchies/feudalism/dictatorship again.

>An-cap
>no wars

EVE Online would beg to differ

>mises university alumni
What was it like

Are the based ancaps like Hoppe, Woods, and Murphy still the majority of ancaps? Or has it suffered the libertarian effect yet, where all the trannies, weed and nigger lovers, and hippies moved in and ruined it?

>Bill Clinton signs NAFTA, passes legislation for the de-regulation of credit default swaps. re-writes Community Reinvestment Act forcing banks into sub-prime mortgage lending, all of which caused the housing bubble
>1999 bill Clintons last years as president.
>we have elections, Gore wins florida but its given to Bush
>sept.10 2001 Rumsfield announces investigation into millions of dollars in transactions for military hardware missing from the national treasury
>sept 11 2001 twin towers were hit, accounting office at pentagon for investigating the massive amount of hardware for a large standing army that was stolen from taxpayers is destroyed
>3 months later, full scale war is launched in iraq because of fake news saddam has WMDs.
>etc.. etc.. etc..
>bubble pops. housing market crash
>muh economy
>Barack Hussien Obama
>etc.. etc..
>ISIS etc. etc.
>Lybia and Syria
>etc.. etc..
>George Soros & BLM
>etc..etc..
>Hillary Clinton
>etc.. etc... etc.. etc..

there already is an anarchist - capitalist society.
You're living in one

I'm ancap. Dave Smith's Part Of The Problem podcast was my go-to source for election analysis this year.

in effect, it's the same as being a regular libertarian, since it's not like we'll have a chance to implement pure voluntarism anytime soon

and I supported Trump for president even though there's a lot I disagree with. it's just that Hillary was much much worse

and Trump was talking to Judge Napolitano today about the Supreme Court. if he puts nap on the supreme court, I'm voting for trump in 2020 regardless of what else he does.

>into millions of dollars
>>millions

i meant to write
>trillions of dollars in transactions for military hardware

It's literally just some online courses

Not OP.

Food is great, the accommodations at the Auburn dorms are decent enough for being free, and the lectures are about what you would expect.

The people are utterly annoying. Think about how anarcho-capitalist autists are online and multiply that by 1,000.

I remember the good old days when I believed in this stuff too.

Statists get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I recommend reading this

oddly enough, this book which was written in the 60s, has a chapter about his idea for a private public transportation service that is basically what Uber and Lyft are today, except with magnetic cards instead of smartphones.

Ancap is like scratching the surface of the redpill

In reality, you're probably not all that bright.

If you actually were in the stages of redpill, you'd recognize that people are naturally hierarchical and naturally form aristocratic governments

In your stupid Ancap world, not only would you have the free-rider problems where no one wants to pay for something communally accessible, you would also be ruled by literal aristocratic factions

Your retarded ideology can be debunked by meme balls

>anarcho-anything
grow up

> people are naturally hierarchical and naturally form aristocratic governments
But that is literally what Herr Hoppe explains and argues will be the result of anarcho-capitalism. See the final stage of pic related.

You need to buy a Sup Forums Sup Forums pass to post here. You are violating the NAP by posting here without one. You have 10 seconds to delete this thread before we send in a fleet of McApaches to strafe your residence.

>traditional morals are not compatible with modern society
HAHAHAAHAHAH

also
>Libetardianism
>ever

hHAHAHAHAHA

People LOVE giving up responsibility and just living their lives. Libertarians really expect too much of the average consumer to actually regulate what they buy.

Anarcho-Capitalism: NO CONTROL, NO BORDERS, MORE NIGGERS
YAY!!
Anarcho-Capitalism: Rothschild who go anarchy on children with their money and pollute white race.

carry a gun

also, weigh this hypothetical situation against our current situation with government police that have no incentive to actually protect, and a drug war that incarcerates so many niggers.

people in the worst neighborhoods would be better off in an ancap world without the 1) heavy gun control in most big cities 2) black market for drugs that creates more violent criminals and 3) harassment by the cops who are in effect an occupying army because of drug laws.

Literally Crime, Inc.

This is some next level irony.

Divine Right is best Right. Libertarianism.lol

even communism makes more sense than this bullshit. this is the ultimate "everything would be perfect if only people acted like robots with no self interest" ideology.

>environmentalism
>vulgarity
>obscenity
What's wrong with that?

>dude the government should spend your money lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8

I am ancap because I know lots of local street runts and drug dealers plus they respect me so I'll make for a decent warlord.