Does anyone else know a "nice guy" who always posts annoying shit like this on facebook all the time...

Does anyone else know a "nice guy" who always posts annoying shit like this on facebook all the time? They might as well just say "I'm never going to get laid so I'm just going to blame the Chads."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you makig fun of him or defending him

I post that shit on kikebook. I have accepted my fate and will never enter a relationship with a woman. I am NOT chad.

Delete your Facebook

Sounds like you need to redpill their faggot asses

Cheer up, one day Tay will be your AI GF.

Exactly. I won't fall to biocunts womanly charm.

Did anyone ever tell you how fucking stupid you are?

Wiggers are just as bad as Niggers.

If I was defending him I wouldn't be coming to an anonymous message board to vent about it, now would I?

I'm a firm believer that if women don't find you attractive it should be motivation for self-improvement. The men who whine about how women don't want "nice guys" are pretty much never nice. The guy's wall is full of euphoric atheist shit and protest propaganda too. I wouldn't say he's a jerk but he's easily led around and has issues.

I want to. I'm not ready for such a huge change though.

hero

>and will never enter a relationship with a woman.
why, because they don't drop on your dick immediately? Just go find one of those social apps or something and find a girl that's fun to hang out with.
Don't be an ass and try to clean yourself up too.

It may be cringey but he is right you know. At least in a general sense.

worse... to degrade yourself to ape level.

>2017-16(days)
>using kikebook

Nice guys define themselves as nice because it's thier first, most abundant positive attribute
As far as women go, "nice" is about as enticing as having a pulse.
Upside is that uncucking yourself is hot as shit and actually what women are looking for
Thank you based 4 chan

>women

R-selected women and men deserve no respect to begin with, let them die

Why is that banana still wearing it's peel someone get on that shop
I can't I'm on mobile

Yeah, it's always somebody who thinks that being overly nice to the woman they want to put their penis in makes them a nice guy, when in actual fact they are bigger assholes than the chads they constantly complain about and everyone can see it.

How about you get the fuck out of my board you normalcunt? Nobody wants you here, mr Redditor.

Liked.

>Upside is that uncucking yourself is hot as shit and actually what women are looking for
this, if you don't bend under there heel they find it really fucking hot.

I mean, this guy isn't wrong, far from it but that's the kind of stuff you can't get away with saying. I stopped having this kind of attitude and I've been laid more in the past 4 year than the first 20 years of my life.

Just find Stefan's videos, did you?

kek
good job

Hello Eve. Berry and king arthur's dagger over here is baaaased

women only want faggity shit and long walks on the beach when they have everything else.

Women want...
- dick
- dollars
- drama

They don't want nice guys. They want guys who take care of the 3Ds. Bitch will be happy with drama, if she doesn't get romance. This is how old fashioned assholes keep their women. Women like having bullshit arguments from time to time.

Bitch has money, gets dicked regularly, and gets negative/positive attention is taken care of.

This is all you need to know about nice guys

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

No can do, amigo.

>They might as well just say "I'm a sexual predator who will get you drunk then emotionally blackmail you into ass-to-mouth."
ftfy, nice-guys are absolutely disgusting narcissists and if given the opportunity, sexual and emotional predators

I showed that video to my brother and his girl and they didn't even find it funny. I found it super funny. Does that make me an autist?

Nice guys are often a false flag. They're either Narcissists or just really stupid. There is also this notion that some women think they can turn Hitler into Ghandi because Muh Bad boys are misunderstood.

The sad irony is that most girls will not even read his profile unless they think he is hot

Pissing in the wind

When you ask a guy "what are your marketable attributes?" and they start with "I'm a nice guy" what they mean is they don't have gainful employment or really much of anything else going for them other than their perception that they are "nice." And "nice" usually means they hover awkwardly around gaggles of girls whenever there is a social gathering.

Hell you can even be socially awkward and still get a girlfriend. I know one guy who doesn't have a real job, lives with his dad in a lower-income section of town, spills his spaghetti just about everywhere he goes and he's had more girlfriends than me. Granted he has lower standards, but having no fear of rejection and casting a wide net can get you pretty far. (And before you ask, no he is not black, he is white as a snowflake.)

>think they can turn Hitler into Ghandi because Muh Bad boys are misunderstood.
This doesn't work the way you think it does.
for a lot of reasons.

No way, thay shit IS funny as FUCK :^]

Yeah, but as long as a little bit of piss hits someone... it has the desired affect.

>Tattoos
>Smokes
That little wigger is trashed before he starts.

i do, or i did. i had a friend who was a bit overweight and no social skills but good guy.

we met at work and had similar interests, which confused him because i act like a chad.

after seeing his shit got him to the gym (cycling will burn fat like crazy). fast forward a few months and lbs later, and he's confident and acts like a chad now.

I'm the maker of chads destroyer of vaginas.

no they want drugs for bjs

they can try all they want while becoming single mothers with 5 children from 5 different fathers,

i had this bitch have the nerve to lure me into a relationship because her first marriage failed,

fuck you bitch, you had fun now pay the price, I'm not taking care of someone else's child, any woman who thinks this needs to either be a legitimate widow or fuck off and die

Exercise raises your testosterone and serotonin levels, and women can tell even if you aren't ripped and 4% body fat.

>Sup Forums placing pussy on a pedestal again

underrated

be my ai gf leaf senpai

send nudez... and only if you 53xy

This. It is kind of pathetic, but he's right.

Why do you even want a girlfriend? It's a pretty big burden.

No, the people that were doing this either an heroed or dont post anything anymore and accept their life as it is.

Not sure if cringe or win

>women at 20: hahaha look at those fuckign nerds and their video games, let's go girls, girls night out, partyyy WOOOOOOOOOO *proceeds to fuck at least 65 guys until the age of 30 and pile up 6 children from 6 different fathers or so many abortions she is now STERILE*

>women at 30: hey user, you know back when i was 20, I thought you were a really nice guy so that's why I didn't bother with you because I wasn't serious back then

TOO LATE YOU FUCKING CUNTS, MUCH TOO FUCKINg LATE, AT 30 YEARS OLD MEN START TO FUCKING FIX EARTH AND REAcH FOR THE STARS, AND THEY ONLY NEED RIGHT MINDED WOMEN WHO WILL MAKE GOOD MOTHERS AND KEEP THE HOUSE IN CHECK, FUCK YOU CUNTS, YOUR TIME IS OVER, YOUR BULLSHIT DOESN'T FLY ANYMORE, THE TRADITIONAL WOMAN IS THE MOST DESIRED WOMAN, THE REST OF YOU WHORES DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

Pic related is cringe m80

SHUT THE FUCK UP POL! YOU FUCKING FAT FUCKS! HOW SMALL IS YOUR PENIS TO THINK THE WAY YOU ALL DO?

What's the point of securing the existence of our people and a future for white children if you're not going to have them?

>I'm a firm believer that if women don't find you attractive it should be motivation for self-improvement.
Well fuck you nigger, I don't give a shit what the average slut thinks about me. If that's really your guideline in life that you aspire to meet, you're not really applying yourself.

You're right in that complaining about it is the worst course of action you could take tho. Those people are just failed chads.

no but I know about 50000 like that on Sup Forums

I can get laid easily and thats the problem. Men have changed the social dynamic of dating so much that it's fucked women silly and now they are all dejected whores and get scared by intimacy

LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Aren't they actually blaming the stupidity of women?

THATS RIGHT YOU DRIED UP EGG DISPENSER, CRY LOUDER, NOONE CAN HEAR YOUR, YOUR LIFE IS OVER,

CRY IN THE VAST DARKNESS OF THE UNIVERSE, THE STARS CARE NOT FOR WHORES, BUT FOR FATHERS AND MOTHERS

gotta watch out for the that green belt

WEW lad

OY VEY! Good goyim!

It's all mens fault women act the way they do.

Nevar had a facebook page too cool for that shit. Bring back mysplace.

Anger level over 9000!

It sort of is once you think about it. The good men allowed the evil men to use women against us and destroy society through them

I guess you're the one with lack of women problems.

>Bring back mysplace.
>mysplace
>misplace

This made me laugh for stupid reasons.

Care to prove your claim?

I'm not buying it.

Since the 60's we also became pussies and allowed women to be unleashed and become degenerate whores

I DON'T THINK YOUR'E STUPID, I THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB! I SAW SOME WHITE MALES LIKE ALL OF YOU THE OTHER DAY SAYING BAD SHIT ABOUT MINORITES. I WENT RIGHT UP TO THEM AND TO THEM AND TOLD THEM TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Win

>jerkoffs like this
The worst thing about it is that it shows a willingness to "objectify" someone that, frankly, I've never actually seen someone show towards a woman.
"Jerkoff" on the left could be some artsy cunt who was beaten by his alcoholic mother or father through his childhood. He might be a real sweetheart. How the fuck would the retard making this stupid shit know?

The thing I notice about "nice" guys is that they're usually not very nice.

Those lips would look real nice around my cock

>Flag
>pot calling kettle black
stop posting on Sup Forums and go back to shooting palestinians, world needs less shitskins

What'd interest me is what he thinks is a decent business proposal. For me it'd be being kind, being a good wife and mother.
But jesus that woman is so full of shit.

What do you think makes "nice guys" so awful?

No pussy.

Jews pushed first wave feminism which got women the vote and since jews know social psychology better than anyone they knew what we have now would be the result of females voting.

Yeah I posted that. Shits true, blow me

most of them don't know what they want from life so instead of being married with a father figure they end up "marrying" heavy anti depressants for their newly diagnosed Major Depressive Disorder that starts in their late 20's at most

I was a sperg in high school so I've got a few in my friends list.
They still do this shit despite being 24/5.

fuck ana and fuck armenian ppl

eww hitler wasn't into children like ghandi was so obviously NOT

it's like this, if they need to state they are nice they are probably not nice but suffer from severe forms of ass burgers and makes them a ticking time cuntbomb

yes and he is also addicted to every drug under the sun which might be the main issue

If someone is posting about how nice he is, he is just lonely idiot.

Also females just do not know what they want. And they also do not know what they feel. What they actually feel is:
- need for partner sine they are about 8 and strong biological demand for life partner since about 12 (when they are not yet psychological adults, which happens in about their 15, so under current anglo-normal legal system they just do no form human-normal aka healthy female personality)
- wish for false (hype) feminism promise to come true
- envy, and grief, and frustration since 16, when they are adults, but no feminism promise comes true; and it takes 5 to 15 years for it to became mania and then lot of females start hyper-compensation* -- either islam and sucking savage dicks, or feminism and castrating all males, or just being whores all the way

The situation is gravely ill, because elites want to have taxes from female labour, that`s the reason the system is in place. And the demand of exlpoited white nations for reproduction is not met.

p.s. Male can be whatever he wants. A mr.jerkoff or nice guy - does not matter. Your (((meme.jpg))) is for nothing other but for supporting neurosis around sexual thematics, just like pedohysteria everyone has, when you mention human female biological norms.

*-as usual hyper-form of compensation is cut from oh so reliable wikipaedia

Dude I'm just here cause Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums ran out of meme steam years ago. I don't care about your race struggle, this place just pumps out a lot of lulz.

Besides, if that's what you guys really cared about, you'd just bed obese white girls who are more desperate than you. You guys project your own superficial values onto others so fucking hard. Normal people look at much you hate other people and "society maaan" and just think "damn, if he hates them so much, imagine how much he hates himself." I really hope this "political meme war" goes somewhere for you guys cause it's clear that this is the only meaningful thing to ever happen in your life and Sup Forums is your best or only friend.

Btw, make more mspaint comics please.

The moderates and conservatives allowed the hard left to push the feminism meme; which in turn unraveled the social aspect of society to the benefit of women and the detriment of the men that aren't in the upper echelon. The 80/20 rule applies here. The ancients warned of the danger of politically empowered women. The enlightened sections of society are beginning to relearn this lesson, while the useful idiots scream "Die cis, die. Kill all white men."

The bad men (leftists, nice guys, cucks, and in this case muslim invaders) are enabled by the lack of intervention by good men, who have been constrained and hamstrung into an awkward position. The shitty part about it is that the average productive doodz like myself are expected to cuck out and accept what has been made of society by women and cucks, all the while blaming ourselves for the mess they can no longer hide.

Go fuck yourself, leftists. You made your bed.

who /no social media/ here

Weird problem I have is there'll usually be a girl I like because she's hot and fun and another girl who's a bit plain but she definitely likes me and would be a guaranteed pick.

But I always go for the hot girl and always get turned down. And then the other girl kind of disappears after a while and I realize she was actually kind of cute too.

But I don't think it's just that my standards are too high. I think I'm afraid of girls who like me. It's like, I feel like if I pick the girl who likes me that'll be the end of it, and my life won't belong to me alone anymore, so I subconsciously go for the girl I know will turn me down so I can say I tried then go back to being alone and independent.

Based Austria. Yeah, I wish he would have explained more. It's obviously more than what she was offering though.

> another sexual neurosis-inducing meme.jpg

So what is your proposed solution?

Shall we revoke women's suffrage?

Maybe trashy women... I am a 'nice guy' and I fucked a ton of bitches. That said, I was honest about just having fun upfront. Other than that I was a downright gentleman right up until they ask me to choke them.

i only use skype/ts3/discord and if i need to talk to people i fucking call them from my phone

> HOW SMALL IS YOUR PENIS TO THINK THE WAY YOU ALL DO?
About average.

I don't think there is a solution. Maybe allow women to fuck things up so bad we can point to it.

"Remember last time honey"

>you'd just bed obese white girls who are more desperate than you

wrong. should seek strong stock.

I can tell that you're new, friend. Maybe you'll care about the fact that you're being displaced and cucked on a societal level, maybe not.

> I WENT RIGHT UP TO THEM AND TO THEM AND TOLD THEM TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
I`m sure they did, white males are usually subservent to females.
And then what? Where is the fruit of your power over them? Larp it to the end.

Just do one ambiguous sentamce about nothing.

Try.

>We're all mad here.

Every bitch wants to be alice.