Assassins = blue pilled

>assassins = blue pilled
>templars = red pilled

Am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAY8ykPdYm8
youtube.com/watch?v=zAAkZvAD4-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically. The assassin's are objectively the bad guys.

Amazing

Not really.. assassins are good, because they killed the templars who wanted control and killed people who stood on their way...

Literally.

>templar official - High ranking government official who has made his country prosper.

>assassin "official" - some retard who jumps around in bushes and will burn an entire city to the ground searching for one person

>>
i wished altair was going to be the plot character.
it looks like its going to suck.

I always thought of templars as the jews controlling the world

This templars are the kikes

>Tfw the last Templar died recently

wish you could just become an honorary Templar.

Assassin's are blue pilled but templars are literally jews

If they weren't doing the right thing, perhaps. But their actions are always the most beneficial for humanity as a whole. Ass2, and kinda Brohood were the only ones where the Templars were fussed with enriching themselves.

Wut?

Templars = Jews IRL

Assassins = Sup Forumsacks IRL

>2016
>Not draining the swamp by killing everyone

Omar Sharif is dead

Bullshit. In every game they focused on getting the pieces of eden to control humanity, to keep them in check, like jewbook,jewtube,jewgle,buzzjew in our world. Plus all of the influential characters in AC universe is a templar , much like jews.

Yes. Also, if you've played Syndicate, you'll notice on the loading screen that they make it obvious how "diverse" their team is in regards to race, sexual orientation, gender identity, and religions, etc.

If you read some of the Intel that they have, you'll find some of the team's opinions on their, for instance there is one where this guy goes on a rant about how Americans don't believe in evolution, blah, blah, blah, and something about being worried.

Nah.
Assasins, much like Big Boss and his crew, are the materialization of a thriving libertarian state.

They were pretty bad in Unity as well since they were all Jacobins.

Napoleon and the Royalists were Assassin supporters.

there*

Ah, right. Desmond Llewellyn too.

They offered humanity whatever humanity wanted. Actual choice, and helped/protected it in the process. Assassins were always happy to drive things into the ground because at least it wasn't the Templars in charge.
Basically, the Templars have an actual plan and vision, whilst the Assassin's are nothing but "not Templar."

How ironic. I've only played up to 4/Rogue, but you've just piqued my interest in Unity now. I was sick of being an assassin killing the good guys.

Assassin's Creed: Rogue is the most redpilled period piece I have ever experienced. The entire story is about how utterly corrupt the Assassins are, and that the Templars at least have an end goal of peace and order. Assassins just want to have a monopoly on the pieces of Eden. Even Black Flag had you play as a guy who really wasn't into the order and saw the bullshit for what it was.

You can also pimp your ship and self out with all sorts of Templar gear and shit, which I really like.

Fuckin' best installment hands down.

In the original games and even Unity, the game itself was pretty red-pilled but you have to read the history texts in the game. They even have two sections. One is a (((section))) which they point out and then they have what actually happened.

I can only imagine a WW2 version if it didn't get compromised but maybe it already has with Syndicate.

Play AC - Rogue (best on in the series).

Empire is set in Egypt I think. Syndicate was better than Unity by miles.

Idk, they actually told the truth in Unity about how the French Revolution was completely fabricated though. Like how they staged mass famine by hording food in giant graineries to make the general public mad. That shit actually happened but I didn't believe it until I read another red pilled book about it.

Fascinating.

Yeah pretty much.
After AC3 when the dialogue was literally "I want to negotiate a peace treaty, enough fighting have your land" conner: "no, these people must be free" I got tired of it. And in all the games leading up to it you play as an ally to muslims and kill christians.
What can you really expect though, this was also the first game series to feature a transgender character

>play as mick
>best in series

WE WUZ PIRATZ!

DAS RYTE!

I'll never forget the look on my father's face when I told him the most popular video game that year featured a muslin assassin killing Christian templars.

In subsequent playthroughs, i always use fists to KO the Franks, and weapons on the Saracens. Similarly in the other games, minimise white casualties. In 3 I'd only use weapons on the traitors, and in 4 only on the Spaniards.
>this was also the first game series to feature a transgender character
Whut.

That was literally the case, though. The only better option would be for him to be Cornish.

Yeah they have a tranny in one of the newer ones amd they play it off as though its super normal

Which one? I know in Unity there's a sword guy that dresses up as a woman and in Syndicate sergeant Aberline dresses up as a woman to go undercover?

What do you guys think about how they depicted nazi germany as templars?

At the time it felt like they were building up that picture of the templars in control of everything, but then comes nazi germany and it doesn't make sense for them to go to war with everybody else if they're all from the same faction.

What makes the most sense here? For nazis to be templar or assassin or something else?

Every time i let my guard down and think, "Ya know, it's really not that bad. Casual gameplay aside..." They find a new way to stick the boot in.

Honestly, it seems like even they don't know. They keep trying to play off both sides, whilst trying to show the Templars as an all-pervasive threat.

Assassins are reddit
Templars are globalists
Sup Forums is Sup Forums

What does Desmond "Q" Llewelyn have to do with this

templars are the "bad guys"

nazis can never be the good guys

put two and two together.

ubisoft propaganda their game that they make templar look bad to make people side with assassin.

In AC Syndicate you go to world war 1 and the Templars are German spies so idk.

>Designed by a multicultural team of varies faiths, beliefs and genders
It gets funnier with each game release, they add some new way to JUST cuck my game up pham.

I just got an XBox 360 a week ago and have been replaying AC2 and the disc drive is already going out on me.

Give me some pity (yous), anons.

I dont know which one I stopped after ac3. According to my friend you wouldnt really know it was a tranny until you read or heard something about the character. In fact I'm not really sure if its even stated in the game but they did offically say the character was transgender

Never mind me. Somehow i mixed up him and Robert Eddison.

I got that when loading up the new HITMAN game, I guess so they dont get accused of being racist for making a game where a skinhead goes around the world killing brown people

I liked AC3, I liked Haytham.

It just didn't seem to fit the continuity, you'd have the templars have one of their most solid defeats in WW2 by what I can only assume is an assassin controlled allies (I don't remember if they said the allies were assassins themselves), to just become even more powerful on the way to their present time, when in fact it would have left the assassin's with control of the entire world and more powerful than ever.

It just felt like they didn't have the balls to go far enough here.

Too bad he wasnt the main character. Wouldve turned the game from a 2/10 to a 9 imo

It used to be
>Designed by a multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs
Now they've added genders. I wonder what'll be next?

Hitman 2 was fun.
>godmode cheat on
>Infinite ammo and guns
>Get the shotgun
>Blast towelheads to death on that private island dressed in a patient gown
Those were the days.

>ywn be ezio in the renaissance era
>ywn scale epic buildings and then do the leap of faith
>ywn single handedly destroy the templar presence in one of the strongest empires and make a statement about it

(you) only because you asked nicely

Connor was a whiny bitch, at the end he gets redpilled when he realises that his efforts for freedom have done jack shit and the Americans that he helped have basically stolen his tribes lands (because tax was a no no) and you see slaves being sold.

Bet you regretted that huh Connor?

Syndicate is objectively only good AC game

> Implying the real bad guys weren't the eternal anglo

No. The Templars and the Assassins are both Leftist conceptions of Authoritarianism and Libertarianism. The reason that the Templars come off as more genuine and sincere is because there is no such thing as Left-Libertarianism--it is a lie developed to trick people into supporting what is fundamentally also an authoritarian ideology. So the reason the Assassins feel limp and insincere is because the writers cannot overcome their own cognitive dissonance to write them sensibly--because to do so would essentially make them Right Wing, and we can't have that.

The Templars are Globalists. They want a OWG ruled over by an elite caste of intellectuals ostensibly with benign motives, but who mostly just desire control. Recognize that this is what 90% of Leftists actually want. The reason they are portrayed as being sort of secretly "right" is because to the Left, they ARE right. What they are trying to do is noble, but because they are all white and male, they aren't allowed to be right, they have to be the bad guys.

Now look at the Assassins. They stand for self determination but they murder everyone who disagrees with them. They're anti-authoritarian but they supported the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire in raping and murdering millions of Romans. They're non-partisan except actually they totally are partisan in every single conflict they engage in. The Assassins are what Leftists WISH that they were but know secretly that they are not, which is why their depiction is consistently flimsy and weak. It doesn't feel natural because it isn't natural.

The important lesson to take from Assassin's Creed is that Leftists are literally incapable of rationalizing non-Leftist perspectives and portraying them. They project their own motives onto what they believe is a right-wing framework, and end up unintentionally depicting a left-right eternal conflict as being Left vs Hard Left.

Haytham is so based.

Shut up Louis the 16th.

The whole thing was just native american propaganda which I hated. I live in MT and have had this native americans are peaceful shit shoved down my throat all throughout school. They never mention how tribes werent united and alaughtered and enslaved eachother all the time. But back to the game, even if that was taken away the story was very poor imo

> the templar of the last game with Ezio
> muh templars are baddies
> they are in fact greek resistance trying to retake control of their homeland
> Ezio allies himself with mudroaches and gypsies to destroy them

Ezio is basically responsible for the Yugoslavian war and the Armenian genocide by allying with the turks kek

Literally the whole story is progressive Arabs versus the ebil white man.

Louis XVI dindu nuffin and it's not even a nigger tier lie

Black Flag's sailing mechanics were great, but the whole game was garbage aside from that. It's really frustrating that when they find something that plays well they couple it with the most cringeworthy story.

>ywn have your well respected, loving family killed only to catalyze your evolution into a one man killing machine which although was originally fueled by your lust for vengeance, ended up motivated by your realization of the depths of an over reaching plutocratic regime plotting to envelop the world in poverty

This

DEVILISH I'd say :^)

Nice fucking post user.

He dindu nuffin, and that was the problem. He was a victim of bad luck directly opposite to his grandson.

That poor bastard, his sin was ever being born.

Although if he lifted weights you guys might have had a lot less bloodier revolution. He never knew when the nut up.

Funny part of the reason for tax hikes on the US by Parliament was because of Native Americans attacking settlements. Top kek fucking natives didn't do nothing.

Assassins? You mean fucking terrorists?!

Fuck the assassins. Deus Vult.

Louis XVI got what was coming to him after what Philip the Fair did to the Templars. That was Jewier than money lending, that was literally scheming le rubby hands tier.

Let's recapitulate the great achievement of Ezio and his assassins

> He killed the Piazzi who were against the tyrant and corrupted rule of the Medicis, the Piazzi were alerting the population of the fact that the Medicis are responsible for the rotting of the city and that they wants to get rid of the republic
> He destroyed the last hope for centuries of an unification of Italy under a competent prince that valorized merits, modernized the papal state and made it a relevant power
> He allied himself with a tyrannic emperor that is invading Europe and enslaving thousands of europeans by wanting to destroy the greek resistance, greeks that just wanted to retake their homeland and recreate the Byzantine Empire, basically the exactly same things as amerindians that resists to the brits and americans in AC3 but this time they are evil because THEY ARE FOOKIN WHITE CHRISTIANS MALE

Only jews want retribution for things that happened centuries ago

"muh gorrillons"!

Btw Philip the Fair was one of the most successful king of France,he was the first to create a modern state in Europe in the middle ages and he successful created a proto absolute monarchy by getting rid of those jewish tier knight orders that were decadent as fuck at this time

I never knew this
Have a (you)

He was successful because he was a Jew. You crushed Christians for shekels.

Shut your hole, my digits already confirmed the truth. You're already cursed, the constant terror attacks are a reminder of that curse. Pope Clement were faggot gay lovers.

I thought Black Flags story was fantastic, it would have been GOAT if they removed the Assassin shit and made it about hunting down some ship or treasure.

Here, have your (you), edgy average anglo hater

Very good post

btw he expelled every jews from his kingdom

what about you ? Oh yeah, Disraeli, Balfour, Rotschild...

>Btw Philip the Fair was one of the most successful king of France
He bankrupted France by getting entrenched in wars with his betters, and destroyed a bastion of Christendom because he was a Jew bitch who couldn't own up to what he'd done. In doing so, he left the position vacant for the Jews to take over and let them proceed to what we have now.

You do realize that Louis XVI wasn't a direct descendant of Philip IV? That's why he's a Bourbon, a cadet branch of the cadet Valois.

That's what the 100 years war was about, Philip's sons all died without surviving male heirs.

I agree. That was really the problem, why does this Welsh asshole care about this ideological assassin bullshit? He should just be a pirate, and have him like incidentally bump into some assassin shit.

Instead they have him like commit hard to helping these fuckers do a bunch of stuff that doesn't really benefit him at all. It totally took me out of the game and ruined the plot.

aussie education

he expelled the jews, creating a legal system, a proto absolute monarchy and the trade and cities were thriving under his rule

>"In a world without Gold, we might have been Heroes"

i always thought indians poo'd in the loo till i was redpilled

Altair wasn't muslim.

I cried at that scene desu

>tfw still can't believe that happened

Who cares? The backstory is utterly retarded anyway. Aliens? Seriously?

No, you're wrong. Haven't played any of them since Unity but from what I remember the Assassins always fought against the Templars for free will of the people and to give them knowledge, aka redpills. Templars are basically the jews

Way to miss the point, kaffir-apologiser. He created systems which allowed Jews to assume power later on as part of dismantling western Christendom.

>that fucking part where you sail away from it all
>That fucking part in prison with Vane and Rackham

Games story would be GOAT if they cut that Assassin alien bullshit out and let me enjoy my pirate struggles for Gold and fortune.

Kidd was best girl.

I don't think he ever fully cared about the assassin shit. He was always a pirate first, assassin second. The only reason he probably got into it was because he wanted treasure and wealth, and he was lured by an ancient relic he could benefit from greatly.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAY8ykPdYm8

They used to mention religions in there but removed it and added sexual orientations and gender identities.

Assassins are bunch of sjws

>from what I remember the Assassins always fought against the Templars for free will of the people and to give them knowledge
Not even. They fought against the Templars just to stymie the Templars. They don't care about helping people, and much of their time is spent fucking people over.

what makes you think that? genuinely curious

Playing the games and reading all the backstories. The Assassin's have never had a clear goal, except to be contrary.

who killed crusaderkun?

You either didn't play the same games or just missed everything about them

Anyways, everyone post their favorite sea shanty

youtube.com/watch?v=zAAkZvAD4-U

I have my own collection because my father was a sailor and loved this shit. Prepare for feels.

>ass creed
>the first game series to have a tranny
You are fucking retarded if you believe it's anywhere near the first. Maybe the first to market it.

t. Sup Forumsirgin