/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

tippy tappy edition
Thread #66

previous thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails
exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup
beatfeeds.com/article/Sup
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5idfde/politically_motivated_4chanled_effort_to_shutter/
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5hxrx8/Sup
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5i2cdd/pol_are_neonazis_because_they_want_to_stop/?
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

safety bump

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (Middledton, WI)
Tribal Haus (Baltimore, MD)
Cafe Infoshop (Fresno, CA)
The Firehouse (Worcester, MA)

>Places to Report
Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Within walking distance of Friendship Heights Station, Bethesda, MD) find address
Second Empire (Cedar Park, Philadelphia, PA) find more precise address
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations
Cafe Infoshop (935 F Street, Fresno, CA) find violations
LAVA (4134 Lancaster Ave, Belmont, Philadelphia, PA) find violations
Chill Factory (5003 13th Street NW, Washington D.C.) find address and violations
Rhizome (6950 Maple St NW, Washington D.C.) find violations
Franklin Studios (1622 Franklin St, Vancouver, Canada) find violations

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

SAFETY BUMP
THREADLY REMINDER TO NOT WASTE TIME ON THE SHILLS OR NAIVE INTERNET PASSERBY WITHOUT IRONY DETECTORS
SHADILAY
MASA

Damn you guys have put some work in in the past few hours

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

We will find you, and we will save you

God's work, gentlemen.
Keep up the good fight.
S T A Y
A
F
E

Watch for caltrops.

:^) Doing god's work anons!

Transparent version in case anyone wants.

Also, if anyone has a Wojack getting kicked in the ass, please share!

Why don't they live in houses like normal retards?

Help stop a safety violation by greedy Jews against innocent tenants.

Help fight a Jewish extortion plot.
scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails

Alright lads, I have to tap out. I'll leave it in the hands of our eurobros to take over the night shift.

Stay safe out there, anons!

because they are broke as fuck

the true commies

Mining salt and stressing the importance of safety.

Be safe my dudes

because houses are symbols of the patriarchy

thanks m8, if everyone else could link any stories not in the pastebin, as well as reddit threads

>broke as fuck
>tell everyone communism works

>none of the diy spots near me have responded to kikebook msgs asking for address
are they on high alert? they have shows coming up, i don't see why they'd be skeptical. should i ask bands?

Yes, most of the time they won't reply to people they don't know. Leaving a post in the comments might give you better results from people who have been there or are going to the show instead of the owners of the venue.

Anyone check around austin? I go to uni there and can have a look if no one else has.

>bums living under a bridge
>ew disgusting shoo creeps
>lgbt living in a warehouse
>"our beloved purple dildo lodge 14 is shut down in wake of oakland diy space tragedy"

how come the mentally ill get a pass for squatting?

we have reported 1 place in Austin, and there's another which we need someone to report

Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX)

well it works since they are poor as fuck
fuck the wealthy

a bernie supporter supreme

fuck man ive enjoyed every moment of this year

this has been the best current year in ages, and 2017 might be even better

oppression Olympics

the bums underneath the bridge are usually cishet white males who are unaware of their privilege and oppress everyone else without realising it

Make Austin Normal Again!

kek
Alright eurobros, I'm tapping out for real this time. I'll leave you to take over this excellent work.
Stay safe over there in Europe! Make sure those dirty commies have sprinklers to get them a shower whenever they light a joint!

S L E E P
A
F
E

Sleep well safety plupper

Theres probably a show planned soon now that classes are over. Ill ask some classmates if they know the address

Reposting these from the last thread. Have these stories been added to the pastebin yet?

exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup Forums_users_are_trying_to_shut_down_diy_venues_following_oakland_warehouse_fire
beatfeeds.com/article/Sup Forums-users-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-diy-venues-in-aftermath-of-oakland-fire?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5idfde/politically_motivated_4chanled_effort_to_shutter/

>exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup Forums_users_are_trying_to_shut_down_diy_venues_following_oakland_warehouse_fire

another belt notch

Sleep tight, safety bruv

oh psh duh it was the first one my bad

>caltrops

yep i saw them m9, are there any others missing?
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Thanks to THUMP for the tip.

That's the 3rd or so one I've seen today crediting (((vice))) for the bump. GOOD. The sooner we get to mainstream news, the better.

See I don't even get the "I can never pay off my loans" meme
Military service lets you forgive huge chunks of student debt
Stuff like the police (which is basically just 6 months of more class if you have even an AA degree) pays well and leaves room for a lot of movement
Then there are trades like plumbing, construction, postal work etc which aren't exactly glamorous but pay VERY well depending on the area / job.

The argument that college needs to be free because "I can't pay it off" just doesn't hold true and never has.

>ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
nah dude like always you're on top of it.
thanks really appreciate it.

noice

They don't know you mate. You'd have to know someone to get in.

all good m8

Oh, and while even less glamorous, states that require tipped employees to also get minimum wage have server / delivery positions in the cities where you'll be making like $22+/hr which is super liveable.

So yea, with this fields you won't exactly ever have a mansion of your own, but you weren't going to have one with an arts degree or even half of STEM majors anyway.

minimum wage here is equal to $11 USD per hour, yet nobody complains lol

and there is no tipping

>no tipping

Going to bed, safe dreams lads

Imagine there's no warehouse fires
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all those dirty Commies
Making their shitty art... Aha-ah...

Imagine there are no unsafe hippie communes
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to burn or suffocate you
And no expired permits, too
Imagine all the degenerates
doing drugs in peace... You...

You may say I'm a responsible citizen
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the Trump Empire will be as one

Imagine no excessive electrical connections with a small panel
I wonder if you can
No need for uncovered holes in the ceiling or exits not clearly marked
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the Pepes
Sharing all the S A F E T Y... You...

You may say I'm a responsible citizen
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the Trump Empire will be as one

sleep safe m8

Have a safe night sleep user.

ebin
>steals this meme

Two more Reddit threads:

reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5hxrx8/Sup Forums_being_the_worst_inspired_by_recent_tragedy/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5i2cdd/pol_are_neonazis_because_they_want_to_stop/?

is it reasonable to say you're just looking for a place to crash after shows in the area when you contact these diy spots? I'm not completely sure how these places operate. It might be hard to get inside if they're only sublet to permanent "residents" or consist of groups of friends who rent it together. If it's an open hobo community or just a bunch of trust fund hippies roleplaying as third worlders together

I've been looking hard the past couple days, but the only DIY spaces in Minneapolis seem to actually be safety squad approved.
Kind of makes sense given our winters, but the hipster scene in mpls was big enough that I figured I could find a couple warehouses or something.

This is beautiful

>reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5idfde/politically_motivated_4chanled_effort_to_shutter/

Check out that accounts post history.

They are constantly pro immigrant, leftist, and constantly shitting on Sup Forums.

Just check out pic related. Might be good meme b8

will add to the list

Stay the course, anons. We're reporting true safety threats.

Brianna Wu's threats will prove, as usual, impotent.

I think they wouldn't let a stranger crash at the place, especially after they now know we're trying to infiltrate them

normally it would be but they're on lockdown right now because of us so could be unsafe

>impotent

this, they might let you come and stay but when you are asleep they may surround the bed with caltrops and you'd never get out alive

Ya know, just when I think leftists couldn't get anymore cucked, they always manage to surprise me.

Is that a safe film? Worth watching?

very safe. much safer than frozen.

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

I think he's in here with us.

Lives in phillie, constantly pushes SJW shit and stale memes from here.

Hopefully this grateful attitude will affect the next generation!

Remeber to be safe enemy has caltrops

New safety tune!

Please help the warehouse dwellers to stay alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

>tfw platform shoes are inherently caltrop-proof

caltrops meme is the best meme

that guy blocked me btw lol

caltrop-proof bump

lol the madmad actually did it

let your dreams be memes anons, culture jamming is cool again

It's certainly not safe for those sandals wearing degenerates :-/ If you see caltrops, call police to deal with the significant hazard to their stinky feet.

ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
ADD FIRE CODES TO OP
>ADD FIRE CODES TO OP

I haven't been anywhere outside of /diy/ on Sup Forums in days because of shit like this
I'm having the time of my life and actually making a difference in the world. PRAISE KEK

k

Here's some fresh oc, my dudes.

Sorry, I got the address info from a venue database website. I'll link that site when I get home, but let's take preciseness of the addresses there with a grain of salt then, shall we?

breddy gud

dank memes

UNSAFE