What does Sup Forums think of Japan?

What does Sup Forums think of Japan?

Newjapanland?

Feck off jose

Seems like a brutal life where people are packed like sardines, work long weeks, hamburgers are $20 and then you die alone.

They have some real problems over there.

Nice pic of Australia

Thats Britain dum dum

Ching chong ping ling desu

After a quick google search, I found that Japan is a fairly popular choice amongst those getting tattooed.

They're fucking based. At least the nativist one s anyways. They have a lot to be proud of in their history, and their current presence upon the world. Iv'e never been to Japan, but I hear Tokyo is considered a jewel in Asia.

>Seems like a brutal life where people are packed like sardines, work long weeks, hamburgers are $20 and then you die alone.
Sounds just like every major American city.

Trade the waifu cafes for guns

Japanese people stink and they look ugly. Chinese are superior. Japan is rightful Chinese clay. Japan doesn't even have real army, it would be improvement to join China.

never been there
no intention to go there

but it seems to be a rather good place to live.

>Ask about Japan
>Post pic of New Zealand

What does he mean by this?

don't ruin it

>kung fu
>sushi
>girls i'd never fuck

Fuck Japan.

Natural friend and tributary to great China that went a bit crazy with imperialism and then with too many waifus.

>my country is a semicolon

Pretty based.

I think its awesome that the nips would rather fade away and die than lose their people and culture to the multicult.

It seems they universally still have pride in their counry, unlike Germany which was just so fucking pathetic I cannot put it into words last time I visited.

I have a lot of pity for them and a lot of anger towards them.
>can't get their men to fuck
>currency deflation
>still deny nanking and their disgusting war crimes
japan is a weird place.

So your an expat?

All the men are pussies they can't get laid hahhaaha

They're women will only fuck them and despite that they STILL can't get laid gagaga I mean how is that even real hahaha just look away from the screen haha

Burgers didn't do enough.

Unapologetically homogenous and conservative
Nip goverment is redpilled as fuck

Jews fear the samurai

Japan Population : 125 Million
Japan Land Size : Equivalent to the state of Montana

USA Population : 300 Million
USA Land Size : Roughly 26x times the size of Japan

Did you forget how babies are made?

looks like upside down italy

Waiting for reply from an university there.

nice country. too bad about the natives.

Wait what? Has Japan always been two islands?

I hate them all. I never got to know my grandpa. You derserved those nukes you slant eyed octopus fuckers.

Add in "Being abused robbed, raped and beaten by niggers" and you're 100% right

God bless brother. Fucking slanty-eyed Nips deserved far more than Hiroshima.

Should be nuked for illegally having military.

My opinion will increase if they post a pic of the drooling Jap pepe.

that's clearly hawaii

I think 2 more nukes should be dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I even circled them to make it easier for you to find the target.

(checked)
They have Fukushima as the Chernobyl on steroids since 2011(enenews.com) and maybe the first nation to embrace nationwide transhumanism.

I love their hatred for China.

I fuckig hate their economy, and their massive wageslavery

Yeah. You don't really see it until you zoom in, but the northern bit is separated by a little bit of water. It's called Hokkaido IIRC.

what did welly ever do?

That's Italy dumbass.

triggered

Jews invented the atomic bomb, and (((they))) also forced Japan into bombing Hawaii since they're gonna starve to death without those massive American oil exports

Better point your rage towards das juden next time, burger

It's actually 4 islands. Hokkaido in the north, Shikoku in the south and Kyushu in the west. The main island is Honshu. Then there's the Okinawas, a bunch of tiny islands in the southwest far off of Japan.

Fuck off we are also full

islands of sheep

Full of fishniggers.

Decent food.

Has problems with nuclear power and nuclear weapons.

Op is a fatfuck

That's middle earth

I hate when non-americans try to make hamburgers. They always fuck it up.

You know capsule hotels are a tourist gimmick, right? No one in Japan realistically stays in those.

North Korea is rightful Chinese clay and I don't see you complaineen bitch nigga.

This is what happens when you build nuclear reactors around the Pacific Ring of Fire.

Why didnt China or Japan colonized New Zealand or Austrialia. Is it because of that white people are inherintly bloodthirsty genocidal maniacs or are there another reason?

Stop with this nonsense you dump miscegenated burger.