Drumpf is done! Electoral college will NOT be selecting him

Did you really believe the election results of the world's premiere superpower could be subverted SO EASILY?

Why do you think Joe Arfatso is now coming out with new birther garbage? Moscow is desperate to de-legitimize the President. Why do you think Obama is making an emergency press conference? Over 30 electors have already flipped for Hillary. Based Obama will announce that today and put an end to Mother Russia's foolish ambitions. Heavily armed police will be deployed to keep the Dumpkins in line.

You have all been pawns of the Kremlin, but we, the Democrats, are just and merciful. Apologize for your treason, put down your keyboard and declare Hillary Rodham Clinton as your new President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tuvalu is in charge.

Please start a civil war.

Pleaaaaaaaaase.

We've been dreaming about it for the last 10 years just give it to us already.

Day of the rake quickly approaches

>Electoral college will NOT be selecting him
Ooooh, 30 electors. I'm shitting my pants in fear now.

276 = Trump still wins

#DayOfTheRake

fake
news

fuck off leaf

Eric, you were a friend to me, but now you will die like trans scum you turned into.

JUDEN
RAUS

Oh look, a leaf trying to do as hard as he can to keep the Shills from migrating to Canada. Sorry leaf, you're about to be used as natures toilet paper and smeared.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Accept X as your president
>They themselves cannot accept Y as their president.
>Somehow not accepting X is worse than Y.
>Not seeing how this is a coup.
>Not seeing how this isnt democracy.
This guy.

get the fuck out. SAGE

Hillshills are the cockroaches of Sup Forums.

They just do not fucking die.

t. Eternally butthurt former Bernout turned Hilldawg

>Leaf again

are you fucking done?

Do I need to come to your place of residence and castrate you?

>Over 30 electors have already flipped for Hillary.
Wait, really?

So there is a considerable chance that there will be a civil war in the US?

After Trump wins AGAIN they'll be guilty of treason, don't worry pisscross.

Why would i worry? My corrupt country is trying to start a war against both its own people and another nuclear power.

In the snowball in hell chance that this happens:

All liberals:
>WTF I love the electoral college now!

Not gonna lie. Former Drumpfkin here.
We must accept our fate. There is no need to resist.
Say it with me Sup Forums!!
MADAM

In February of 2025, after Trump has made America great after 8 long years of a successful presidency, these same retards will be posting shit like "LOL DRUMFKINS BASED AUSTRALIAN SCIENTIST SAYS HE'S ON VERGE OF WAKING TIME MACHINE DEMOCRATS WILL GO BACK IN TIME TO 2016 NOW AND ELECT HILLARY"

It's all so tiresome. This forced meme should be grounds for perma-ban.

Remember to sage and report, anons.

"concerned" shills pls go

>My corrupt country isn't* trying to start a war against both its own people and another nuclear power.

They are trying to enrich me though

Trump will do 4 shitty years and its over.
Why risk civil war?

>Over 30 electors have already flipped for Hillary
One of them Republican.

Fuck off knock off america

It's a catch 22 for democrats and leftists to deny Trump his rightful place on the throne.

If the EC betrayed the election results it'd essentially would be Democrats hitting the self-destruct button and civil war would be a certainty. You'd see the military loyal to Trump remove Obama from power and declare marshal law. The stock market would react violently and crash worse then it did in 2008. Gasoline shortages would happen and grocery stores won't be stocked for months. Hunger Riots would happen shortly after and the national guard would simply go AWOL to go home to protect family. The domino effect on every utility service in the US will begin to fall, people will die, and its all because Democrats are salty little bitches.

Don't worry, even if he only gets 4 years, that'll be plenty to fuck your country in the ass.

what a sad and pathetic life

The war is lost before it even begins. This is the generation that doesn't put up with The Left's bullshit any longer.

Gas the leaf, race war now

>The stock market would react violently and crash worse then it did in 2008

Won't it be wonderful? There's a lot of money to be made!

Even the Hill says otherwise OP.

I believe that she won't win. Again.

Trump is the first "outsider" in the globalist modern world to become President of the USA.

He's a HUGE threat to the globalists. They'd rather blow it up then let him expose (((them))).

Japan lost the war as soon as they attacked pearl harbor. There was no way it hell that they where going to win. But that didn't stop it from being a long and bloody war anyway.

This is a nice thought but the electors voting faithlessly is a perfectly legal action, as bat shit and backwards as it might be they wouldn't be in any legal trouble, therefore the actions must be taken up my the people. The military would not intervene in an american legal process no matter how stupid it is.

Japanese counted for few quick sea battles and limited peace, they knew that if war lasted till 1943 they're done and Americans will destroy them when they started.

Even if that were to somehow happen. The issue goes to the House of representatives, which is overwhelmingly GOP controlled. What now fag?

You are under estimating the volatility of our current predicament. Trump is WAY more loved by Americans then what democrats, leftists, and the media want everyone to believe. There's 60+ million Trump voters out there and if only 1% of them took up arms and marched on Washington DC it'd be GG for the government.

Society right now is a powder keg and people in general HATE the government.

DAMN IT!
A-alright boys *sniff* just pack it up...

Yawn

The only one who is done is obongo

youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc&t=

Japan made a mistake by targeting the ships. The harbor was shallow enough for anything sunk in it to be salvaged.

If they had instead destroyed Pearl Harbor's fuel depots, it would have decimated the US Navy.

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

They need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.