Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/454407790602104832
youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tuvalu is brave.

Tuvalu is mighty.

Who?

Italians

she's Sicilian. is she white Sup Forums?

No, far too much arab in her blood.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Paulie could stay. He loved his ma, didn't sell heroin, was fearfully religious to a degree, and wasn't a degenerate. Everyone else was trash
>drug addict
>snitching drug dealer
>purveyor of sex

All sicilians are nigger. Learn history and the moors

They will civilize you wheter you like it or not

Does she look white to you? what a fucking retarded question.

and I hate how the jews ALWAYS dress her up and make her up to look fucking 15. Sick.

ha fuck no

I have to be loyal to my capo

Why is the muh height under nordics? South Europe is amongst the tallest people in the world...

>just found out my grandparents are heavily greek and part north african.... I thought I was Italian... who am i ? my whole life is a lie

t. Arianna Grande

mobile.twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/454407790602104832

CARMELLA CLOSE THE DAMN DOOOOOOOOOOR

Can Romanians be Medis too? We are dark haired and brown eyed, but we are not as olive skinned and taller. We also speak a form of Latin and are descendands of Trajan.

>tfw you have to give him 1,000 dollars

I know buddy but we need spaniard manlets onboard if we want to defeat the northcucks
lolno get out gypsy. These are your ancestors, some of yours just got raped by roman legions but so did pretty much anybody else in Europe

And yet, you're not a world power, faggots. You failed.

Rule by a fucking ginny mafia oligarchy would be preferable to the current regime. Meatballs are usually pretty redpilled, and the old school mafia was an extremely traditional and hierarchical organization.

Kek

>You failed.
Temporary setback buddy. Unlike you Mr. 58% we never got genocided, we share 98% genetic makeup with our ancestors, and kept most of our culture intact

Being a world power is what turned America from 90% European to 50% European in 100 years.

>sicillians are arabs/moors
thats actually a meme, sicillians just have a lot of greek heritage

"You're Sicilian, huh?"

youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY

She'll be white soon, if you know what I mean

Sicilians are probably closer to northcucks than we are thanks to the Normans. Selection bias makes you believe they are all swarthy, actually there are a lot of blonde people.
Moor rapebabbies are few and descend from isolated coastal towns in the southernost part

Most Italian Americans are Sicilian

And Sicily has been invaded by Arab Muslims for hundreds of years. Most of the Italian women were raped and forced to have babies.

B-but gypsies were only brought in Romania with the Mongolian hordes as slaves. Also, halpogroups are a meme, you dip. I think you are just jealous our religion isn't as cucked as yours, Italian. But it's ok.

No Ahmed. The Sicilian Aragonese dynasty had actually a flourishing slave market where they imported slaves from Africa. A lot of them were Arab and African women
Saracen pirates only pillaged coastal town in the southernmost part since they were just small bands of pirates. Sure they got raped but they were an insignificant part of the population

>Listen you motherf
*hail of gunfire*

All nonwhites, which includes fucking wogs, will be shot on sight. Without a government and an ADL, those disgusting greasy faggots would die in seconds.

>implying he didn't hate his mom
>didn't watch past season 4

>America only 56% white
>remove most of the Italians, Jews and Arabs from that percentage
>drops to less than 50%

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You can be whatever makes you feel better. If that means joining Italy in their little master race role playing, then go for it.

Don't forget that you're both brown people living in poverty, though.

Give them a pastry box each.

Isn't Brazil 99% nigger and nigger hybrid variations

>muh whiteness
You shouldn't be proud of it really. Not that you are white anyway

A reminder

why does it have to be this way? why can't we be grateful and have respect for earlier civilizations that we adopted so much from?
being angry about your ancestors and the people who brought civilization to you is utterly niggery

Yes, it's also what your country is going to look like in a couple of decades :^)

We need to purge the "muh whiteness" from this board and show northcucks and anglobois who's the master race here.

guess misery loves company

You didn't watch The Ride (AKA the most underrated episode of the show). They watch TV together in comforting silence. Paulie looks outside and sees a gentle breeze (God?). He manned up.

Pic related Eurocunt.
MY ancestor. You swarthy piece of shit.

she's white by Lithuanian standards

That covers that 1/128th "white" part.
Now let's talk about the remaning 127, Jamal Ramirez O'Paddington

>implying modern italians aren't germanic rape babies
Oh shit Giuseppe, what are you doing?

What was that, Shitaly? I couldn't hear you over the gunshots and legal weed.

Careful, the american judge might not be so enthusiast

The only answer.
Start infighting once the greater threat is dealt with.

We anglos had the biggest empire in all of history, mate. Plus the Industrial Revolution and a shitton of innovations. We have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

>all this diversity
:^)

fuggedaboudet.

There are white gangsters also bong

And they don't even dress as well as Sicilians.

I disagree. A suit isn't exactly intimidating

I like the fancy grandfather clock in the back. Really ties the room together.

I can assure you that a mafia guy in suit is much more intimidating that those biker faggots dressed like the village people.

>then this guy shows up

I can smell his index finger from here

ayy get the fuck outta here you greasy olive oil salesmen

>w-were with the v-vipers..

/k/ would instantly join a Sup Forums colony, so no worries

You've been watching the saprano's too much. These guys are mean pricks and the largest organized criminal enterprise in the world

Yeah, and you watched too much biker soap operas with Peggy Bundy.

CAN Sup Forums GIVE ME AN ANSWER? I'm biologically Greek/Greek-Cypriot am I white?

The only italian dude in the cast is Furio and heìs the whitest among the "italians"

italian-american =/= italian

where theres always some guy falling for bait and posting pictures of north africans libing in pompeii saying those are italics
I dunno about you my (apprently) nigger loving friend, but i dont look like one of those guys and certainly dont want to look like one

>this bitch

>italian

Was just thinking about how these faggot spaghetti niggers ruined prohibition.

you're not white (I'm a wog too) but it doesn't matter

Where can I watch the sopranos without downloading each episode?

>am I white?
by which definition?

to americans white seems to be a social class rather than anything else

so if you're rich and educated, you're white yes by american standards

>Cypriot
probably not

Pol my town was celto-roman,then it was part of the empire and then part of the Church
No arabs ever came here
Northern Italy
Am i white?

By empire i mean Holy Roman Empire

Stupid-a fahking game

WATCH IT """""""BRITAIN""""""""

I dunno but she is cute

The reason (((they))) will never let a pure white nation be purely white is because it would work and other nations (mainly the current western ones) would want it too.