How is this even conceivable?

How is this even conceivable?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manchurian....

Candidate.

checked and praised kekked

King Nigger will be impeached

>off by 8

Checked

What am I looking at, I've been sleeping

Also, checked

Obama's birth certificate proven fake literally beyond doubt by multiple teams

It's going to be a hell of a week

This has been the year that keeps on giving, hasn't it? I don't want it to end.

Look at that mountain, it's huge! oh wait, it's an ant hill. But looks big to you small petty people.

How did it take them 5 years to prove this was a fake?
The investigation should have taken like 3 months tops.

I mean...I know they needed to double check everything before they came to the public, but I mean the damage is kind of already done.

>faking a birth certificate is an ant hill

I would actually go to jail for this but Obama will still be remembered as a good president to most people

No one would listen. Democrats just lost a lot of power, though, so this shit has a chance to go through.

Why do you think Dems are freaking the fuck out?

It's not faked. You people are idiots and cling to the dumbest shit.

holy shit you fucking people there is literally nothing wrong with forging a birth certificate

The certificate is digitized from microfilm. Believe it or not, birth certificates take up a lot of fucking space, and you never know if someone's going to end up being president, so they preserve them in microfilm. The authority that produces the birth certificate still certifies it as valid, nevertheless.

Because they went through every birth certificate in Hawaii to find the one this was forged from

What a fucking nigger

mine doesnt have multiple layers in photoshop

Because they wanted to be sure

you know who else didn't have a birth certificate?

jesus

Same level with the SJW crowd of: "Drumpf isn't my president".
The levels of hypocrisy here are hilarious

I really hope nobody here is expecting anything to come of this. Obamas turn is almost up, theyre going to shrug you off as laughable and embarassing police using taxpayer money to shame the US's first african american president and he'll be cemented by the media as a true american hero like Bill Clinton and Abraham Lincoln (who were both just as awful if not more)

If this manages to vindicate birthers in the public eye, maybe 2017 will truly be a glorious year. People might start disassociating from their liberal conditioning and echo chambers.

>na, its cool man. Its just a little treason.

This. Sadly.

Faggot liberals on kikebook already defending this saying: "IT DOSENT MATTAR IS FAKE, HIS MOMMA WAS MURICAN, LEAVE THE POOR OOGABOOGA ALONE"

Geez, did you guys just get back becaus wolf how important this is or have you been here the whole time?

Can you explain this? Im not sure if im getting it, the ||=||=||=||=||=||= pattern should have been curving as well or what?

This has got to be a false flag right anons? Are niggers really this dumb?

>the ||=||=||=||=||=||= pattern should have been curving as well or what?

No one has been able to explain this

FAKE

FUCKING

NEWS

Please tell me what im looking at. Is it the spacing of the numbers with respect to the S? Is it something about the curvature? Explain please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck i see it! Are they retarded!? How did we never see this?!

Try to imagine in 3D how something like that could have been photocopied

Why does it go over as well, outside of the photocopied area?

photocopied white background page onto security watermarked paper.
not hard to understand

whoops, meant for OP

>gets impeached on the very last day of his second and last possible term
I could see this happening, then the court takes it soft on him and lets him off with a warning to not do it again so it doesnt tarnish his reputation cuz he a good boi and didndu nuffin

So what points does that video make, I can't be added to watch an hour of it. Any article with proper analysis?

So you're saying the original birth certificate was written on white paper?

Is this a common thing? The security paper?

Yes, Mine is a standard orange with no security markings and it was made in the early 80's

It's a new holographic 3D form design for more security

The lady that released the long form birth certificate died from heart failure in a plane crash soon after.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/

Of course she did

It doesn't even line up and is clearly bent, it's not fake you retard

First time that airline has had a crash too.

What an amateur attempt at falsification, not surprised, a nigger was in charge.

Was Trump behind this? I knew he was a racist. He couldn't let this birther issue go.