FindAssange

Guys what ever happened with the FindAssange countdown? I know countdowns usually mean shit, but I haven't seen it discussed all day long.

Anything new?

Bump for same.
Website redirects to host up for sale.

kek give us a clue

>
So as many can imagine its been a crazy day today, FindingAssange.com's release was suppose to take place today with all of our security measures in place we were ready to go. About 3 hours and 15 minutes before the release a proof of life video was provided to us as well as an interview with Sean Hannity was to take place with Julian Assange. Our immediate reaction was it is fake and an effort to stop our release. While the Sean Hannity interview was being conducted and continued after, we spent hours combing over every single piece of evidence provided to us we could not find any reason not to trust it, while we also did voice analysis on the Hannity interview. Everything checked out. The release of any documents or the passwords to Wikileaks Insurance files would put Assange in great danger if they were released and his safety is not something we are willing to jeopardize. Assange also directly mentions the files we slated for release today in the interview. We will continue to keep our information release system in place for if the day ever comes where it is needed. As of 1:30AM EST December 16th we have officially published the proof of life to the website and can say Assange is alive. We cannot answer for any of the other things going on with Wikileaks but only that Assange is alive. This is not the end to the fight for truth but is one huge step in ensuring the safety of Julian Assange who has fought so greatly for the greater good. Thank you to everyone who stood by us during all of our efforts, and the ones that wrote us off as fake or a hoax we don't blame you and will not hold any ill-will towards you.

Where is the proof of life video?

So basically this is all BS and there is no proof of life video, right?

Has anyone actually seen the video referenced? It's not on YouTube

fucking larpers i swear to gosh

it's like that defcon kid all over again

I haven't seen it yet. They've been working on it for quite some time now..

It was broken when I looked.

Stats taken from the "Video player"
>Video ID:
>Dimensions:480 x 270
>Resolution:0 x 0
>Volume:100%
>Stream Host:
>Stream Type:https
>CPN:x19Wmprm0tINF6JH
>Mime Type:
>DASH:no
>Color:

I'm thinking it's that they are part of a psyop to trick the people who believe he is dead into feeling a false sense of security

Convenient, huh?

What does this mean for Luddite like me?

There was never a video, pretty much.

Of course this entire thing was fucking bait.

What a shame, I would have liked Assange to be alive.

Exactly. Viewing the page's source leads to this gem:

#youtube_canvas img{max-width:none!important;background:none!important}

Nothing in that string actually points to a specific video. Its just an embed to look like there was a video there.

And host is up for resale so might be an elaborate ruse

>elaborate
BadSelfEater was elaborate, this is basic bitch shit.

What the fuck? So much effort to deliver so little.
This is truly sinister bait. Surely this goes beyond trolling

As a frequent listener to Sean Hannity, I can tell you this "interview" was thrown together last minute. Also, Hannity is an intelligence community asset. If you are old enough to remember him during the Bush Administration, you know what I'm talking about

My best guess is it's an attempt to get more "Assange it totes alive guise" media out there. Make the general public believe he's still alive, and then forget about him for a while, like they always do.

FindAssange looked from the start to be a hoax or a PR stunt, and nothing that's happened changes that. They claimed to have things, but conveniently now they don't have to back up that claim. And we have just as little visual proof of life as before.

While what's going on with WL could have some innocuous explanation, the danger is it could also have the explanation that WL has been compromised by the CIA and is being run as a honeypot.

The notion that Assange had previously been held in such tight sensory deprivation that no one inside the embassy could get a single picture of him, and yet suddenly he's able to decide to give an international radio interview just in time to stop the release of revelatory information and insurance files, seems...dubious.

He was JUST on Hannity's radio show this afternoon for fucks sake....

Oh, did you see him? Was his hair long or short this time?

Exactly. The fact that this lined up with an interview elevates it above "Random fucker's hoax" to "Seriously fish shit.

VOICE ONLY. God damn dude what is so hard to understand about video proof of life being the condition set?

I fear this scenario the worst. and I'll be damned if your digits just didn't give me nightmares

Yeah something stinks.

Laugh if hes in hidding in the US and Trump unveils him after the inauguration.

I guess we are officially screwed. Sup Forums seems to have given up on this.

Yes, well Sup Forums is not an army. There is nothing any Sup Forums user can do.

Memes don't effect that which isn't in reality.

Who said anything about being an army? Sup Forums is frequented by the very people who COULD do something, were there something to be done.

>Memes don't effect that which isn't in reality.
I guess by that you mean Julian is no longer with us

What's to be done?

This would be great.

Also, sauce

A storm on the embassy. 20 to 30 britbongs need to just raid the place. No more meandering around trying to get an "upskirt" with a cell phone camera. That would be the most direct way, yet obviously the hardest to get away with.

A more indirect approach would be to organize a persistent attack on wikileaks itself. cyberattacks for ransom, whereas the ransom is definitive proof of life. He can't ignore that if he's just showboating.

tobira o akete

bump for great justice