What does Sup Forums think about welfare?

What does Sup Forums think about welfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should be doubled

Why?

It should be illegal for nonwhites

Its good when i get it but i hate when other people get it

Scrap it all and move to a Universal Basic Income system.

Noice

Incentivizes single motherhood and the breakdown of the family, gov't acts as an absent sugar daddy and single thots raise their kids without a male figure in the family. It fucks everything up socially, as can be seen in the nig community.

See video
youtu.be/_-jkimIyRHU

Totally wouldn't cause inflation. Totally wouldn't discourage millions of people to work.

you have this issue in straya?

How would it cause inflation? Its the same money that is handed out via welfare or burned by the bureaucracy that manages it, implementing UBI wouldn't do anything to the money supply that would lead to inflation.

UBI would also do more to promote people working than existing welfare programs, as UBI is condition free while welfare is yanked away immediately if you even think of looking for a job. I'm not going to pretend employment wouldn't go down at all, it certainly would, but that would just free up the job market for people who actually want to work.

I'm a yank abroad actually. But yeah most of my aussie friends are quietly pissed that so many shithead addicts and dog cunts are abusing centrelink, which is the AUS welfare system. I even had a girl who was a volunteer for the Greens going off about her shithead roommate who lives off centrelink and does drugs all day.

There is a 'productive' welfare level, which benefits society, when increased sufficiently it becomes counter-productive.

The snag is whichever bit of state create to handle welfare will have the incentive to drive welfare level up, effectively always reaching destructing level sooner rather than later. Preventing this would require a tremendous amount of citizen awareness, responsibility and control (read as "it's possible, but it's ain't happening").

As such welfare can produce decent results when programs are sufficiently young but will inevitably transform into a factory of niggers.

Name one welfare state that has survived for more than 150 years.

Because 180 isn't enough per month to feed someone.

Would you pay the bill if welfare was doubled?

The way it is now, a necessary evil until we sort out our jobs situation.

Once MAGA policies are live we can start cutting down on gibsmedats.

Does it make me a more noble piece of shit that iv starved instead of getting on foods stamps?

I don't endorse the subsidizing of irresponsible people.

and?

None that i know of. Then again, to be fair, the idea that welfare might be a good idea at all comes only in industrialized state so 150 feels a bit restrictive (and with states in history that fell over 500 years ago you will never agree with your opponents due to different history "interpretations").

Continuing this line of thought, it would be fair to say we can't very accurately predict what industrial welfare state will develop into, however, i just can't see it being a positive projection no matter how broad.

I mean, if we simplify it to taking ordinary people and systematically creating niggers out of them, i just can't see the benefit, speaking long-term.

How can you defend a system that is unsustainable, matchematically impossible and ends up in a hoarde of dependents that will go to war and destroy an entire nation's national wealth and lead to a thousand year of the dark ages, every single time.

Just because your government school teachers told you that actual economics don't work?

mathematically*

People at 711 use their EBT cards all the time. Which is ridiculous, because there is no real food at 711, just snacks. And even the snacks are overpriced. Theres like 3 surrounding stores that people could but cheaper food from with their EBT but they all go to 711 like a bunch of fools. You can buy prepared food now too. People buy whole pizzas with their food stamps

Here is a pointer, if i may, don't throw words like "mathematically impossible" into the mix for no reason, you already got very nice "hoard of dependents", this isn't a universal election, you don't need to oversell things, making them factually incorrect in the process.

There is nothing mathematically impossible about it, it fails for entirely different reasons.

People on welfare should not be allowed to vote.

It is mathematically impossible to sustain the welfare state though.

Ok, prove it to me.

You prove how it can be sustained, since you're the one in favor of it.

Welfare's awesome.
> Be Me, American expat
> move to Canada
> permanant residence card
> Incorporated.
> Get paid $1 by corporation a year for wages
> Corporation owns car
> Corporation owns my bigass house
> Corporation owns nice clothes
> Corporation pays for the above, plus food and entertainment expenses.
> I'm legally homeless, as corporation owns house.
> get homeless benefits, as well as free food.
> get welfare, wear a suit and tie to appointments at welfare office.
> House is legally declared a homeless shelter, start 501(c)(3) in the US to run it.
> Foreign-owned charities get tax breaks when operating in Canada.
> let someone sleep over occasionally.
> I pay no income tax.
> Corporation avoids most taxes by operating int the red intentionally, or making $20 profit to skirt tax laws.
> Welfare pays for my clothes
> Free dental for welfare recipients.
> Free vision for welfare recipients.

Corporate welfare: Try it.

Ok, say state posses budget X, filled from taxes of residents, say current expenditures of government is Y (everything excluding welfare), Y

Job programs, work training, or further education. Basic living classes for nutrition, healthy sanitary living, etc.

Fucking parents leaving life skills up to public schools where the kids skip or flunk out. Miss the wrong day and no knowledge of how germs actually are covering their kitchen.

Trying to eat healthy on snap is difficult for even an educated person. It's just enough to survive on. It is not fun and many people become encouraged to work just so they can avoid hunger and eat real food on a regular basis.

Take the snap challenge yerself no matter where you live. Spend a month on a food budget equal to what you would receive on snap.

The snap challenge is a hell of a redpill if you can even do it.

This.

In France, it would actually be cheaper than our current welfare system

Explain the universal basic income system to me and how is it different from welfare?

Should be quintillioned