"U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack"

"U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved in U.S. Election Hack"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

What are the chances Trump's election will be overturned?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.
scribd.
justice.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf

100%

fake news

None. Did you read the link you posted?

Did Putin personally hack into paper and swap votes to Trump? Possibly, probably, I mean who knows? There is a very good chance that maybe he did, but maybe he didn't. We think he maybe he did.

Whats the end game of all this shit stirring?

Yeah, the article's bullshit, but that doesn't mean Democrats aren't angling for just that to happen. I'm just wondering if it's as far-fetched as it seems.

>"o shit here's an article that says dat russia hack it im not gonna read it but instead post it on pol and tell them trumpf is gone xDDD"

Sage.
More fake news without any psychical Evidence of such.

Pre-emptively blocking all advancements Trump is planning to make. 4 Fed hikes in a row after a long break is one. Obama goading Russia, basically saying they'll be punished for something they didn't do is another, they clearly hope Russia loses it and ruins any attempt at rapprochement.

I agree it's likely fake news. But fake news can have a big impact. Look at the Gulf Wars and weapons of mass destruction. If a third world country had what they're claiming happen, they would without any doubt have a second election.

> If a third world country had what they're claiming happen, they would without any doubt have a second election.

What? Did you read the link you posted or are you concern trolling?

Help fight a Jewish extortion plot.

Federal Prison

Let's file a civil rights complaint with the federal government against Tanya Gersh and Love Lives Here. This was a clear attempt to violate the civil rights of American citizens. Gersh attempting to be the listing agent is clear proof of intent. Also LLH should be brought up on RICO charges. Let's drain the swamp.

See

medium. com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3#.b029fhdon

scribd. com/collections/17863435/Emails

justice. gov/crt/how-file-complaint

>Personally
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

In all reality, what is the chance that something will actually come from all this.

>in b4 more sanctions

I'm also picturing what kind of unholy shitstorm would be unleashed if the Electoral College actually did this.

Inb4 Trump completely btfo China & UN by making free trade deal with Russia.

>2016
>Still listents to this shit.

I'm going to keep posting this because people really need to look into this.

Russia currently has a quite successful strategy of keeping it's own populace confused and fascinated with fake news, conspiracy theories and religious wackiness.
They are now expanding this to the whole of the world.
A scared confused and distracted populace is very easy to manipulate. Think 1984.

Expect to see a lot more of this as well as the blurring of the lines between Sup Forums and /x/ with very few left with an idea of what is actually happening.

Think noospheric manipulations, it is genius but very scary. It's destabilizing peoples perception of reality.

Sup Forums of late has really drank the Russian coolaid, and asks for more. On top of which there are MANY Kremlin shills. It's sad to see.

Putin is not a friend.

>Here come the shills in force.

Tea Fag