Terraformed Venus

Should humanity work towards the terraforming of Venus so we can live in an anarchist planet free from the globalist new world order (((they))) have made on Earth?
We should create a space ark populated with whites, plants, animals, etc to grow the Garden of Eden, create a paradise off Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geology_of_Venus#Magnetic_field_and_internal_structure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally how?

The entire atmosphere is acid.

This space ark will land on Venus to populate the newly terraformed planet

I attend a liberal uni.
Acid atmosphere hasnt killed me yet..

No the atmosphere is literally concentrated acid.

Exactly

Yeah good luck with that atmosphere.

Google "how to terraform Venus"
There is fuckloads of information on how we could do this, far more than what I could write in a post

What an utterly shit thread.

GMO algae to consume CO2 and shit out graphite, solar shade at the Larangian point, crash icy comets and/or icy asteroids into Venus, etc

It's easier to lower atmosphere density than to increase it like we would have to in order to terraform Mars

Agreed.

Pls die sheepfucker

we have to gas the kikes first

WEW
GMO algae to consume CO2 and shit out graphite, solar shade at the Larangian point, crash icy comets and/or icy asteroids into Venus are all ways to terraform Venus

There is no way to produce a magenetic field or accelerate the planets rotation.

I thought soviet scientists said we could form a real life cloud city with the right material.

Also bombarding the atmosphere with hydrogen extracted from gas giants would create water and oceans

it'd be easier to terraform mars.

That's the final fantasy 1 map you can't fool me

Biggest issue is spinning it up so it doesn't have a 45 Earth-day long day. The simpler solution is cloud cities. They'd be really beautiful and fun to live in.

Whynotboth.jpg

we will send a ship of hippies to take all the acid and then when they die off we will go

Shift Mercury's orbit to go around Venus, which would speed up Venus' rotation and strengthen its magnetic field

True, but terraforming will create an entire planet livable, rather than just floating cities

It's easier to lower atmosphere density than to increase it like we would have to in order to terraform Mars
Plus Mars has low gravity and therefore difficult to keep an atmosphere and Mars has no magentic field

mars first, for practice.

that, and we can make the mechanicum there.

My favorite one is using giant shades to cool the planet until all the carbon dioxide condenses into dry ice.

>make it spin
>shield it from the sun
>extract about 90 times the earth's atmospheric mass from it
>haul an ocean or two over there
>maybe add moon

Imagine Australian environment but for Australia's Australia. I think even that won't be as bad but it should put it in perspective.

>we can live in an anarchist planet free from the globalist new world order

Its a cool theory but its completely asinine. We would die out as a species before other close planets became habitable. Even if we intervened.

Terraforming planets always seemed like a dumb idea to me. Assuming colonists sat through the centuries it'd take, conditions would only end up reverting not long after because venus is a shitty rock in a shitty place. The future is with massive generation seedships, onboard which we can build ideal habitats for life.

t. earthsci bro

Yes there is.
All you need to do is to move something massive into orbit around venus and then fuck around with it's orbit in a certain way to speed up it's rotation.

>seedships
>not dyson swarms
nice digits though

No need to extract atmosphere from Venus, extract hydrogen from Jupiter and bombard Venus with it to combine with Venus' atmosphere to create Oceans, then Venus will have a tropical rainforest enviroment, rather than Australia's enviroment

Look, if you can move moons around you wouldn't even need to terraform things other to fuck with the local life for entertainment.

Yeah duh just move Mercury you dumbasses.
How the fuck is mercury orbiting Venus supposed to spin it up? It'd take a million years of tidal effects.

science and shit

Boring, I would never live on some lame ship
Living in a strange new world is far more interesting

Put Mercury into orbit around Venus

This is shit. You realise the gravity from moons cause drag right? That's why Earth's spin is slowing down. You speed up rotation by slamming mass INTO a planet with a preferred vector in mind

>terraforming a sonoluminescence light
top fucking kek, how bluepilled can one be?

That why you fuck around with the orbit in order to speed up the natural process

>million years
W E W
E
W
Gravitational effects would happen quickly, if we put our moons orbit twice as close to us for example the effects would happen instantly with fucking huge tides and tectonic activity would increase big time

That's because the earths rotation is faster than the moons orbit relatively, if this was reversed then the moons gravity would speed up our rotation

It doesn't need to be mercury.
Hell we might even be able to create a kugelblitz blackhole in orbit for way cheaper than moving mercury.
>You realise the gravity from moons cause drag right
That entirely depends on the moons orbit.
There are plenty of examples of the planet stealing rotational energy from the moon rather than the other way around like us.

If it's so easy to get rid of co2 on venus then how come gobal warming is a threat?

Cause treefuckers think solar shades are cruel.

Why restrict yourself to just one world? Imagine the freedom of space, kiwifam

Sorry, you're right after all. Pls ignore what I said. But I'm curious, how would we move a moon?

>I would never live on some lame ship
lives in a basement instead

Lol venus is a gas giant and all not habitible to our current vibration and density. Also it was inhabited by very advanced peoples who left living technologies there.
Tldr; well known fact this biosphere and its moons are a no fly zone and they mean it.

Spacefags getting more delusional everyday.

We cannot even control the weather of Earth, let alone we cannot "terraform" another planets.

These are total lunatic-tier suggestions. Empty daydreaming with no substance in them. Humanity still struggles to even send people to Mars to hop for a few minutes, let alone starting colonization in some hostile environment.

Take the pills.

Unless the theory on the lack of a magnetosphere on Venus being the result of an absence of plate tectonics due to no oceans existing to allow for subduction is true I don't really see the point. Mars is basically the same story although we're considerably more sure it's geologically dead which makes it substantially worse even if we disregard the gravity situation.

Plate tectonics do not create the magnetosphere. That's the rotating globs of iron around the Earth's core

water above, water below, you dumb filthy heretics.

stop leading young folks away from god with your dirty naive philosophy.

you can't terraform a light in the firmament, you fucking dummies.

>Hell we might even be able to create a kugelblitz blackhole in orbit for way cheaper than moving mercury.
This may be feasible in the far future if we do create kugelblitzes but based on current knowledge pushing Mercury into a different orbit is easier

We would need to put Earth in permenent darkness and an ice age to do that you autist

I'm not living on a ship Kek, I would love to go on a ship to travel between planets like we go on a plane to go between continents on Earth, but I would much rather live on planets

>how would we move a moon
Heaps of atomic rocket boosters on sails connected to Mercury to drag it to different orbit

Mercury in orbit around Venus would give Venus a strong magnetosphere and more tectonic activity

People can survive on Venus without terraforming, just not anywhere near sea-level. You'd need a floating structure above the heat/ density/ acidity of the lower atmosphere.

What would you do about the 2802 hour long days

Use a combination of solar shades and mirrors in order to fake a 24 hour day.

Put Mercury into orbit around Venus to speed up its rotation, also bombard Venus with hydrogen from Jupiter would speed up rotation and create oceans when the hydrogen binds with Venusian atmosphere

The circulation of the molten iron core is what creates the magnetosphere. The theory goes that Venus is essentially in a state of geological thermal equilibrium due to the lack of subduction zones to allow for plate tectonics. Without these temperature differences between different parts of the mantle there's no temperature differences between different areas of the core and thus no internal flow of molten iron in the core and no magnetosphere. It's the same situation on Mars only instead of everything being too hot it's completely cold.

Kek

Venus sucks i rather live on the moon. Venus is literally a fucking open world DOOM level the Soviets launched a probe some time ago and it disintegrated in hours.

>wanting to move closer to the sun
>Not wanting to be further away from that fucking flaming deathball.
Mars is the future, fuck being wiped out by a stray ejection of sun matter towards Venus. Give the niggers venus, we can take mars. Mars is also closer to the asteroid belt/FREE MINERALS.

If the theory is true the introduction of oceans on the surface would solve the problem but that's a very big if at this point.

protip: he said "could" not "will"

just as well, that is the kind of stuff people said when people talked about being able to fly and now we have wing suits, fucking jet packing pajeets flying around india, and giant flying machines carrying hundreds of thousands of people around the world every day.

Guys why not just make a time machine and go back like 20,000 years? We will colonize earth in that time period. No Jews, Low population of niggers, no climate change, literally untouched resources, more animal species, no countries so we can draw random borders. Humanity would be based AF.

Extract hydrogen from Jupiter then bombard Venus with it to create oceans from the hydrogen binding with Venusian atmosphere to create water

Mars has fuck all gravity, children born would be spindly lanky cunts

The level of effort for terraforming a planet in our solar system is far less than sending manned pathfinding missions to other solar systems.

New engine technologies could make the trip to our local area short as 20-30 years, and life extension or hibernation could make that feasible.

>Extract hydrogen from Jupiter then bombard Venus with it to create oceans from the hydrogen binding with Venusian atmosphere to create water
Yeah that's one solution.

Then let them be Spindly lankey cunts? Or weigh them down with heavier clothes. Its not like they are going to mingle with people with Earth often.

And when the world eventually turns to shit again, just go back in time again!

user, you're a genius!

Going to earth could be incredibly dangerous for them since the additional gravity would strain their hearts.

And while on earth may be limited to mobility scooters, power assisted suits, or wheelchairs.

What do we do about the pillarmen?

Mars doesn't have a magnetic field though, you'd be constantly fucked by solar radiation.

what if there are no habitable planets within a dozen light years or so from us? we could have all the warp drives in the world but we would still have to terraform planets to have another habitable world

Just drop some atom bombs and then some science shit will happen and then we will have a stable atmosphere.

you can't feasibly accomplish that, the atmosphere there is hotter than the late ghost ship warehouse squat

Subduction is driven by convection. Are you trying to say that convection can only occur with plate subduction? Surely a temp gradient could still exist with a passive transfer of heat to the lithosphere?

Yeah, Venus isn't generating a field but claiming that it's because a lack of subduction halts convection seems a bit of a stretch. Do you have sauce for this theory? I'm genuinely curious to see why they make that claim

You can fix anything with nuclear weapons even Sweden!

OP's pic related is rightful aryan clay.

You germanics will fill it with your degeneracy

Reminds me of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. In 300 years when we're all cyborg robots let's form a Sup Forums colony in the clouds.

Venus is the instant death zone, do not go there

>muh germanics
how's work in your Bavaro Beach resort?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geology_of_Venus#Magnetic_field_and_internal_structure

Theres been some promising results of some relatively close systems. But obviously our telescopes are not powerful enough to give us definitive results.

At the very least, it could be prudent to hypothetically prepare a pathfinding mission in the event a probe does come back with positive results.

To be honest once we've become the kind of species that can harvest our solar system's bounty, it'd be within our capability, if not our will, to expand in every way we can. From terraforming worlds to launching deep missions to colonise new worlds.

maybe just send them to gas planet?

we only need nuclear fusion

White ethnostate on Titan when?

>Atmosphere is thick enough that you'd only need a scuba suit and a warm jacket
>Entire lakes filled with energy resources
>Able to jump 7 times higher than on earth
>Get to see Saturn's rings all day every day

>Mars is the future, fuck being wiped out by a stray ejection of sun matter

Venus has an atmosphere, which is gonna protect you infinitely more than a few million miles.

Venus is an earth-in-waiting, Mars is a dead rock. I'd be Venerial just as soon as I could

Kitty is cute

Also, from Wikipedia's article on colonizing Titan:
>The very high ratio of atmospheric density to surface gravity also greatly reduces the wingspan needed for an aircraft to maintain lift, so much so that a human would be able to strap on wings and easily fly through Titan's atmosphere while wearing a spacesuit that could be manufactured with current technology.

At least they won't be manlets

> we've become the kind of species that can harvest our solar system's bounty, it'd be within our capability, if not our will, to expand in every way we can. From terraforming worlds to launching deep missions to colonise new worlds
The hope of this stuff happening in my lifetime is what stops me from killing myself

Theyll be very unhealthy though as gravity is required for our bodily processes to function properly

Too bad the gravity is fucked

Flying in the sky filled with stars, saturn and it's moons, with just a breather and some antarctica style clothes ?

Where the fuck do i sign ?

>-179C
>warm clothing

It is actually possible for humans to live and prosper in the most outer reaches of Venus' atmosphere. If we had airships n shit, we could easily live there

well not now
we're still a nation-state civilization
once we've got space industry and fusion reactors we can go about doing space engineering

>Venus is the virtual twin of Earth in many ways. Similar size, mass and density. But what is the gravity on Venus? According to our friends over at NASA, the answer is 8.87 m/s2. To translate that a little more, it is about 90% of the gravity here on Earth. A person who measures 100 kg when they leave home would tip the scales on the Venusian surface at 90 kg.

In other words the PERFECT gravity, close enough to Earth for us to still be healthy and grow normally, but everyone is a cool 10% lighter.

>The surface gravity of Venus is not the only characteristic of the planet that nearly mirrors Earth. Venus has 86% of the volume that Earth has along with 82% of the mass. The planet’s density is nearly identical at 5.243 g/cm3.

>Believe it or not, a floating city might be a feasible project. Scientist and science fiction author Geoffrey Landis presented a paper called "Colonizing Venus"[PDF]at the Conference on Human Space Exploration, Space Technology & Applications International Forum in Albuquerque, New Mexico back in 2003.

>Breathable air floats in Venus's soupy carbon dioxide atmosphere, which means on Venus, a blimp could use air as its lifting gas, the way terrestrial blimps use helium to float in our much thinner atmosphere.

>At an altitude of 50 km above the surface, the environment has a pressure of approximately 100,000 Pa, which is slightly less than Earth’s at sea level (101,325 Pa). Temperatures in this regions also range from 0 to 50°C (273 to 323K; 32 to 122°F), and protection against cosmic radiation would be provided by the atmosphere above, with a shielding mass equivalent to Earth’s.