Hey Sup Forums, are you pretending to be a faucking cis white male?

Hey Sup Forums, are you pretending to be a faucking cis white male?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefauxistinternational.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/fauxist-investigations-in-‘feminization-hypnosis’-gender-dysphoria-autogynephilia-schizoanalysis-postmodernism-“becoming-woman”…/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782835/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4081667/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are any gay white males pretending to be girls?

They are pretending to be girls because men like to fuck girls, even if they are fake jews. They write off the gay men (small percentage of men) and go after straight men (vast majority) No lie I find some hot, but wouldn't go there

>tfw I tell people at my university I identify as a white male

>tfw this makes them confused because they don't know if I am biologically different

>tfw they are afraid to make fun of me for my personal identification

>((((merely pretending)))) to be a white male

Besides the degeneracy, this is all a great thing for my penis

GTFO snake and take your shekels and Jew magic with you.

Did this kid just said that men today are pussies?

>bait
>kinda hot for a trap
>two confused boners now
Man I wish hitler would have won so bad at times like this.

>implying you wouldn't smash his boipucci

nobodies implying anything that rediculous here

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.

Sup Forums was right again.

Make it stop.

>israel flag
Wow, die please.

>gender is a social construct
>Pink shouldn't be seen as a girly colour
>is demeaning to womyen we force young girls to have long colour hair and pink clothes
>it's ok if you're transgender though
Kek, liberal hypocrisy at it again :``)

yes, i am

>transgenders are pretty much forced to wear pink to compensate for looking like a man
>have to take advantage of the evil social construct so people think you're a girl
>still end up looking like a tranny

Oy vey goyim! This is so progressive and tolerant!

>tight boys want the D
>Sup Forums is upset

Fucking pedophobes. This is the best timeline, women practically ask you to fuck them on the first date, and there is less competition than ever.

The only good traps are 2d traps, because real traps are either too manly or too mentally fucked up.

KEK

Everyone should use this.

>Be biological male
>Wear a pink shirt
> “I'm identify myself as straight male, my correct pronounce is he, him.”

Watch the androgynous and liberals go really butthurt or they try to find out if you have a dick or a wet hole.

My dick got hard. Imagine the daddy issues he has. His boypussy is probably begging for man meat.

But my dick is 3D.

Just get a fleshlight and a vive and you're all set senpai. They're not 2D when you close your eyes.

Roman and greek elites always had a side piece of bait feminine boy pussy, years before the invention of testosterone blockers and estrogen hormones. we have it better today than ever in the boy pussy market, and this is exactly why (((they))) are weaponizing it against us to ruin society.

Oh my god it's a Jojo's character in real life

>showed this to my parents
>they immediately accept it and feel like they need to praise it
reeeeeee

Fuck off Podesta

These boys could be great calamites. They definitely need a strong male mentor and they can trade sexual favors for the privilege.

mostly just Greeks

and they basically just applied a retarded ancient world equivalent of "it's not gay if its feminine penis"

I can't do this unfortunately since I'm not a manlet.

>14y/o cousin of mine has come out as trans gay
>she's a """ boy""" who is gay
>meaning she likes boys

When will the delusion end?

Her mum (my aunt) is massively into the arts scene and that sort of thing (she attended an exhibition by that spirit cooking lady the other day) so its ridiculous to say its nature of nurture

Drives me nuts

Your parents started this cancer. Show it to your grandparents.

Gender means the aspect of a word like an adjective which implies something about a noun like its sex. The manner in which it is used here is bullshit feminists in the 70s made up.

It's sex, not gender. Stop the madness

/pol is always right.

fuck his ass in the back of the van

ahahahahahaha

You guys do realize most trannies aren't weird SJWs, right? I'd say most of us think that traditional gender relations are better than where they are now.

The social expectation and perception of sex is different from the biological facts of sex.
As in, you can easily give an example of someone who is seen as more masculine, while their body is more feminine, or the opposite.
This it makes sense to have two words describing these two easily observable phenomena.

Or do you really think that it is impossible for someone to perceive themselves, or be perceived by others, as different than their biological construction suggests?
If so you really need to go out sometime, plenty of manly butch women to randomly see in supermarkets, or gay metro men in clothing shops.

>kid is a loli gay tranny
>mom hangs out with spirit cucking people

Buy the kid a ton of lube m8

thefauxistinternational.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/fauxist-investigations-in-‘feminization-hypnosis’-gender-dysphoria-autogynephilia-schizoanalysis-postmodernism-“becoming-woman”…/

Nah, most of you are fucking trash.

>literal medical relation between trangenderism and autism
>suicide rate through the roof
>worse attention whores than actual women, histrionic and fucked in the head

I've been to that circlejerk you "people" have on /lgbt/ and it was the biggest cesspit of manic depressive drama queenery I've ever witnessed in my life.

>shota trap
>looking manly

you have to strike the iron when it's still hot senpai.

Collective mental illness. nuf said

Kill yourself pedofag

There's no such thing as gender revolution. It's merely special hobbies for special snowflakes who have enough time and money to care about such non-issues. They are also very vocal about it, hence why you/we/they all think it's very common.

What's it like to be an Italian?

Ok so now even National Geographic is a cultural marxist media...

Gas the kikes race war now.

Oh, well now I understand.

He must have a cute girl dick

>Or do you really think that it is impossible for someone to perceive themselves, or be perceived by others, as different than their biological construction suggests?
There are thin people who think they're fat, but we don't call anorexia natural. We call it a mental illness.

Stop the madness

Return to reddit

>we don't call anorexia natural

what
anorexia is natural, it isn't deliberately caused in laboratory conditions
also its an eating disorder, not a mental illness. its related to various purely physiological and not at all mental traits and other conditions, like diabetes, and its heritable.

Fuck off degenerate

No, it's a mental illness. Anorexic people aren't thin because they're eating the wrong foods or don't get hungry. They think they are overweight when they aren't and choose not to eat.

Fuck off back to red-dit SJW

I'm all for acceptance and treating people with dignity, we have to get one thing clear; transgendered people have a mental disorder. Being shouldn't be encouraged or enabled for the same reason we don't encourage or enabled schizophrenics.

>Collective mental illness. nuf said
Almost every aspect of modern culture you hold so dear was once "muh degeneracy".

You are disgustingly oversimplifying a complex condition that we don't know the cause of.
It is very heritable, and very much correlates with diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders, which aren't mental conditions.
The self caused starvation isn't what you considered to be, a mad person making a mad decision, it is the result of the body giving you signals to eat less, from various systems that control that. It is a problem with full body chemical balance, not just bad decision making or whatever you define mental illness as.
The whole body is sick, the brain least of it. In fact the brain properly receives these wrong signals and the starvation is the logical and normal response to them.

Fuck off back to jerking off to kids you subhuman faggot

The words masculinity and femininity can just be used, gender refers to male and female. If a man is feminine then he is just a feminine man, not a woman.

dude you're being so Jewish right now it's embarrassing

Stop trying to destroy peoples personal freedoms, you little dicked reddit SJW fascist

What is the quality that the words masculinity and femininity refer to? Thats the meaning of what the word gender is being pushed for.
Its fine, we need a word for it, and this one works. Just need some getting used to.

How is citing medical research jewish? Do you have an argument other than insults?

>fascist
Go back to tumblr. I'm glad that faggot like you are blowing their brains out at a record high

moralfags on my 4chinz?
return to the breitshart comment section immediately.

At no point did you cite medical research you self righteous virtue signaling decadent kike scum.

You're so mad. You're using silly emotions to formulate your opinions, Tumblr is more suited to you.

Look at this cute boy and realize you're wrong.

This is child abuse

>dye my hair pink
>look at me
>I am the girl now

Fine, here are the sources. Since you won't take my Sup Forums length post, educate yourself by reading these. Call me back in a few hours when you re done.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782835/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4081667/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117136/

When I think physical masculine qualities for example, I think of tallness, a lot of muscle, a big jaw, wide shoulders etc. Usually it's men that have those things, but women with those things exist too. Does that mean that their gender is male?

This kid is hot.
Sorry not sorry.

Tall and short are words used to describe height.
Masculine and feminine are words used to describe X.

What is being proposed is that there is no clear defined word for X.
Gender seeks to be that words, and you shouldn't let SJWs get away with killing it.
Humanity lose the roman salute by letting it become the nazi salute, and now we are losing the gender term in the same way, by letting it become the SJW salute.

Fuck all this gender bullshit. Last night I had a dream that I was a trap and was doing my best to be a girl and not let people know I was a guy.
I vividly remember a part where I shaved my legs and remember feeling really sexy.

someone fuel up the helicopter

funny how those studies aren't saying what you said at all. almost like you're biased to the point of it warping your own perception

gas urself mate

Let people do what they want.

Damn, Obama.

I am sorry to see that you didn't read beyond the title and maybe the top of the abstract before continuing to fling shit at the person trying to educate you.

all of you guys in college should tell them you are proud black womyn. then apply for black/homo financial aid.

He's going to insult your flag in a sec, just wait.

is that pronounced /boi-poochee/?

So gender is masculinity and femininity? If I understand right, correct me if I'm wrong. I guess my problem here is that it's very confusing to me because different people are defining gender differently.

Biologically, that's a boy.

Socially (depending on whether or not people accept what he wants to identify) that's a girl.

It's that simple. Stop trying to convince biologists to change their terms. The truth is a good compromise, don't you think?

Sex is the biological construct, gender is the social perception of it.
So sex is a penis, and gender is a housewife. Something like that.
Its not clear cut, because the moment we tried to define it, the SJWs and the reverse SJWs got triggered, the first for lack of inclusivity, the second for things changing.

kids like this used to get that shit beaten out of them.

yeah

now it gets beaten into them instead

Had a chuckle. Good setup for it too, so gets a (You) as well.

Ok, but don't a lot of things that are considered feminine or masculine change over time? For example, today women wear high heels, while originally it was for men.

Why would someone want to beat them up instead of giving them the dick?

Yes, the perception changes over time.
For example, pants were associated strongly with men, today they are unisex.
Thats why we have the genetic construct, which doesn't change much, and the social construct, which changes.
That is why we need the two different terms, and why I advocate for admitting the second one int common use. There is a need for that word.

So if I understand right, gender is a social construct of things associated with each sex? Idk

What a faggot,

Sex is biological gender, and gender is perceived sex, sorta.
Its hard to explain, because we lack the words for it, because people get offended when we try to agree on some.

The biology surrounding sexual dimorphism is "sex", and the culture surrounding it is "gender".
So a vagina-penis division is sex, and a masculine-feminine division is gender. The first is more or less constant, since evolution is slow, and the latter moves with culture shifts, and with country's borders even.

Example: a clean shaven young man is feminine in the Middle East.

>Sex is the biological construct, gender is the social perception of it.
That's revisionist.
And oversimplified.
I'm all for gender mobility, but let's not pretend it's been a thing as long as the English language has had the word "gender", and all the rednecks are just under-educated.

Skirts are associated with women, without skirts being biologically associated with the female humans.
This there exists a cultural association, and a perception, of what is male and what is female, that is not attached to the biology.

There has always been. Even saying that pink is a girly color is such an appeal to a social construct or perception of gender.

Would they call a clean shaven man a woman?