So I started saying "drain the swamp"

>So I started saying "drain the swamp"
>and then I started saying it like I meant it
>no we don't say "lock her up" anymore
>that played well before the election now we don't care

How do you defend this? He's openly admitting to just saying whatever people wanted to hear to get elected.

If I was a trump supporter I'd be furious.

>inb4 shill
I'm seriously asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-taps-israel-envoy-eyes-moving-embassy-jerusalem-024305073--election.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html
f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yahoo.com/news/trump-taps-israel-envoy-eyes-moving-embassy-jerusalem-024305073--election.html

kekekekek

>yahoo

>implying it's defensible

He literally just said whatever he needed to. He won't deliver on any of it, and the alt-right or whatever the Jews named us will be gone.

I just find it amazing that he's not even maintaining the illusion this early one, he's openly admitting "I don't remember ever saying that" and "I was just saying that to get elected"

granted, he uses different words, but his intent is to prepare people for when he doesn't do it.

I just don't get it.

ITT: concern shills

He doesn't want Obama to give her a preemptive pardon.

Fuck off shill.

Less influence of MSM - populism is more effective in politics.
Not sure what you expect, it will only get worse.

You admit you're not a Trump supporter then inb4 shill?

Fuck off faggot. Wait and see what he does when he's in office, then you and the bitch-niggas who are paying you can shit talk all they want. Until then fuck yourself.

Not supporting him doesn't mean I'm a shill, I didn't vote for the crazy bitch either. Fuck, only 25% of America voted man, is 75% of americans shills?

Why are you people so incapable of discussion?

do you think a guy known for firing people isn't stocking the larder with incompetents on purpose so he can fire them when they do a bad job, and show that he's making progress?

4d chess my friend

You dont start off a discussion with
>X did bad thing, how can you defend this?

You clearly are trolling or shilling and dont deserve replies

It's called "concern shilling".

>Wow you Trump supporters should be pretty upset about this! I guess you shouldn't support him anymore!

You're using all the key phrases and everything. "How do you defend this", "you should be furious", "I'm just asking", etc.

Now fuck off, shill. If you want a serious debate, then at least try to not look so obvious.

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

They need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

He pretty much told a crowd of his own supporters that he tricked them and then they didn't get mad so... I don't know!

Maybe he's just testing the waters again to see what he can get away with, seeing how far his supporters will follow him.

Or, what has been painfully obvious for the last year, that he thinks his supporters are morons and will say anything just to get their support. Which, does he even need anymore?

I'll bite. Trump no longer needs to publicly push the narrative that Hillary needs to be locked up. I would think most people understand that in this transitionary period he will act a little more couth on the subject of Hillary. He wants to bring the nation together, and constantly saying Hillary needs to be jailed is not going to help that. Not to mention, he really no longer needs to talk about it.

That's not to say he's forgotten or changed his tune. He's said he wants to keep everything on the table; it's my belief that this is one thing that he'll either do silently (ie: direct his AG privately to look into Hillary) and won't have it directly tied to him. Either way, if he does it or does not do it, I don't really care.

Ok, then how to phrase it? I mean, I defended Trump here in Germany (minority view which can get you outcast status).

Now I don't see any swamp draining or do I? It sure doesn't look that way given all his nominations and his backpeddeling. Is it all happening in secret for no one to see?

>Try to arrest Clinton
>Literally every leftist in the world will cry foul about how Trump is trying to jail political prisoners and how awful and Hitler-esque he is

Trump's at least a little smarter than that. If he's gonna go after Clinton then he's going to do it after a year or two. In any case, the Clintons live in a state of eternal cuckoldry where everything they worked for and all the crimes they committed have been rendered worthless, Bill and Hill are, politically, walking corpses at this point. There's also the possibility that there are already ongoing investigations that we aren't privy to, and Trump's just letting them do their job to avoid looking like a dictator if he goes after Clinton. Isn't the FBI investigating the Foundation right now?

>Israeli flag

JUDEN!

I answered your question, pointed out you're a fucking shill, you ignore the answer and defended your shilliness.

Please fuck right off.

>WE'RE GONNA PUT HILLARY IN JAIL
>now hold up just a second I respect her
>WE'RE GONNA KICK ALL THE ILLEGALS OUT
>wait only in specific places and not all of them guys
>WE'RE GONNA HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS
>tax plans only marginally benefit some middle class citizens while mostly helping the rich
>WE'RE GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP
>haha i didnt actually mean that but I got really into it you know?
>WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>>>>>>>>>

Sup Forums was wrong again

Say it ain't so, user... :((((

The master race, yep.

how about WAIT TILL HE FUCKING GETS IN OFFICE FIRST YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT.
everyone like you said the same shit about mike pence and it turned out to be the best pick.

you don't know why he picked them and you won't till he is in office.

I fully understand that, my problem is with his open nature on admitting that he doesn't remember making certain promises that he clearly did and backpedaling on large talking points like "drain the swamp", most politicians at least pretend they're going to follow through on things whereas trump almost seems to be being overly honest at this point.
>Wait and see what he does when he's in office
Not an answer at all, if you're going to throw a tantrum could you at least not sidestep and lie in it? I was asking how trump supporters feel about this and you went all "UHH HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET DUDE" on me. Not the question.
>you're using all the key phrases
Oh man is there a handbook or something I should have? First time I'm hearing about this. You people have fucking schizophrenia, there's no big bad organization of shills anymore, they all got fired.

Persuasive for people who don't read or think critically.

I mean, is there just one good reason to believe he is who he said he was? Are articles of faith, like 'wait-and-see' really all the best you can come up with?

I dunno, I pretty much stopped caring about what happens to Hillary as soon as the election was over. She could spend the rest of her life on some beach in Hawaii for all the difference it makes, as long as she isn't in charge.

The only real reason I voted Trump was Hilary's stance on gun control. I expected at least some flopping, the man is a two-faced son of a bitch. But given the choice of "candidate that might flop and attack gun rights", and "candidate that plans to attack gun rights", I had little choice.

>preemptive pardon

That's not how US law works, Bong.

Don't think it's how UK law works, either.

THE SWAMP WAS A METAPHOR

>how do you do fellow Trump supporters

You're right, Sup Forums has become a bunch of uncritical plebs

So, do you guys get paid for this or is it just an ideology thing?

They have their noses so far up his ass, they can smell what he ate 20 years ago.

Trump ran his campaign on getting the best businessmen for his cabinet. He also wanted to make one anti-lobbyist laws. He can't do that without actually being president.

>>yahoo
>implying it isn't real if you didn't hear it from Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh.

>if I was a trump supporter.

who did you want him to pick, since you dislike his picks and seem to think he is part ofthe swamp now.

who exactly do you feel trump should of picked that would of drained the swamp

Trump is the new Reagan.
He'll betray his party at every turn, but they'll still love him.
What did you expect?
If they voted based on facts, they never would have supported him in the first place.

stfu shill.

He's not in office yet, he has no power. He doesn't even have people appointed yet. How do you expect him to get anyone appointed by Congress if his sales pitch is "This guy is going to throw you all in jail once he's sworn in! Please vote for him".

So yeah, OP is either a shill or fucking retarded.

I believe that she will win!

>Reagan Bashing
>First critique is trading weapons for hostages with Iran
Hi JIDF. Also how do Libfags square this with Obongo illegally giving Iran hundreds of millions of dollars?

He's terrible. The left was right. He lied. Just another W Bush.

>And then Trump said "I don't want the enemy to know what I'm doing."

Idiot.

He's playing 9001D chess

>If I was a trump supporter

You have already shown that you don't know how to pick, so who cares what you think?

Thats how it worked for Nixon

Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Villain Number One
You have to chase a superhero on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
Shh
C R U N C H
No, don't touch that!
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Ha ha ha
Now look at this net, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!
Throw it at him, not me!
Ugh, let's try something else
Now watch and learn, here's the deal
He'll slip and slide on this banana peel
Ha ha ha, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
We are Number One
Hey!
We are Number One
Hey!
Hey!

Yeah you can.
It's called a question ya dumb dick.

Shill

That's what the MSM media tells me, if it doesn't come from a real source of news, it's fake.

Comparing concealment of info vs lying to people.
And someone else is the idiot.

He can't do anything right now anyway. And didn't the FBI confirm earlier this week that their investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing? Patience.

Sup Forums has been in full damage control ever since Trump turned out to be another lying politician. Shock and horror! Oh but at least it's not Hillary right? At least he'll keep all those damn dirty Muslims out of 'murica :^)

>WE'RE GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP
>haha i didnt actually mean that but I got really into it you know?
This is the most misquoted one.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

>That is why I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again.

>First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.
>Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.
>Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.
>Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

It has nothing to do with putting jew goldstein and oil mcbaron or whatnot in his cabinet.

Most hardcore Trump supporters are complete retards. Just read any thread on Sup Forums. The retards don't actually care if he does anything he promised, they just wanted a Republican to win.

The casual voter who picked Trump wanted him because they hated Clinton. So to them it doesn't matter either.

Really, only Clinton voters will get mad at him, but that doesn't really matter because the election showed Clinton couldn't win over middle America. Until the democrat put forward a winner Trump can and will do whatever the fuck he pleases and get away with it.

>Hi JIDF
>implying only Jews remember the Iran-Contra Scandal

Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals and signed an assault weapons ban.
Obama tried to do the same, but the point is, that's about what his supporters expected him to do when they voted for him.
Conservatards would shit their pants if any Democrat did half the shit Reagan did, but he still got re-elected.

Oh, and for all of you crying about Hillary's emails, read this:
newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html

he is not even in yet, already shills are shilling.Also the real alt right is irrelevant.

trump won because people believed him more when he said he will create jobs.

that's it. The left is completely out of touch with the average american, who is struggling to find a decent job.

I think trump is mega anti muslim that's why he is doing this

>and for all of you crying about Hillary's emails, read this:

We aren't really worried about the one's SHE INTENTIONALLY DELETED, we like the one's where it proves she is a corrupt shit bag.

>OMG I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE 'C' MEANT IN THOSE EMAILS PLZ BELIEVE MEH!

We just need one crazy /k/mmando to take her out any way possible.

This post doesn't make any sense.

>The casual voter who picked Trump wanted him because they hated Clinton. So to them it doesn't matter either.

It doesn't matter to the people who only voted for Trump because of the issue with Hillary he is going to let her crimes slide? What?

Disgusting shill

>Oh, and for all of you crying about Hillary's emails, read this:

I love how all these faggot redditors come here thinking anybody cares about bush. Like "Oh bush was a great president".

No, We would have been rooting for jeb if that were the case.

>Less influence of MSM - populism is more effective in politics.
>Not sure what you expect, it will only get worse.
Based Israeli knows..

he's been acting with perfect consistency in his drain the swamp policy

and if he did wanna lock up hillary, if he said he will do so then Obama would pardon her

you fucking retard

Trump has more important things to do. He still has a difficult path he must walk to accomplish what he wants to accomplish. He is being honest, locking Hillary up plays very well to the Larry the Cable Guy's in his crowd, and it is indeed what needs to happen, but Trump is playing chess here, and idiots are wondering why he isn't going for a pawn.

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.
Hi WikiLeaks.

No proof at all of that you Russkie proxyfag.

>He pretty much told a crowd of his own supporters that he tricked them and then they didn't get mad so... I don't know!
Source?

thx op i'm #concernedforclinton now

>It doesn't matter to the people who only voted for Trump because of the issue with Hillary he is going to let her crimes slide? What?
Most of us aren't buying into the whole "she's criminal scum" narrative.
And you can't blame us. The republicans have been trying to jail her since the 90's and haven't proven anything yet.
The FBI is clearly biased against her, but they can't manage to find anything to indict her for either.
Maybe she really is a criminal mastermind, but so far all your claims are on par with "jet fuel can't melt steel beams", and "the moon landings were faked!".

Couldn't expect less from an Iberian

So are you saying you will be mad if Hillary isn't prosecuted? Because something tells me you would just defend it. The beauty is your ego is so caught up, Trump could put all five inches of his dick in your rectal cavity and you'd pretend to like it just to stave off all the people laughing at how you got played.

are anti-muslim zionist jews /ourguys/? Seems like the liberal jews don't like settlements.

>I just don't get it

Only intelligent part of your shitpost

>No proof at all of that

No proof that Russia hacked the election, either. Just some lefty bullshit made up to ease the pain for the snowflakes and niggers now that they know how tired most Americans are of their shit.

>IT ISN'T RIGGED YOU'RE JUST LOSING

Maybe he is downplaying it so Obama won't pardon her before he can throw her in the gulag

>Oh but at least it's not Hillary right?

Yes. What about that don't you get? Almost anyone is more acceptable than Hillary.

they hated Clinton in the sense that they didn't want her to be President, the casual voter doesn't give a shit about the fake scandals the GOP made up, they just didn't like her, as a person. Most people know that if the GOP had anything, ANYTHING at all on Clinton they would have prosecuted her immediately. But they don't, because Clinton is careful enough to not give them anything like that. She was/is a lawyer after all.

>Most hardcore Trump supporters are complete retards.
This

No evidence Seth Rich was the source of the leaks. Go investigate another pizza parlor, retard.

#FakeNews

maybe he's laying low on Hillary so Obama doesn't pardon her and then once he's in office he can strike.

bingo

>No proof that Russia hacked the election, either.

Here's proof:

f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf

And that's just what can be released now, in advance of Obama's public statement and retaliatory actions.

we read the NSA report on applied memetics and understand that a "true believer" is the number one most infuriating and impossible entity to corrupt with psyops.
haha youre right thats so cool! so what IS a pizza related handkercheif map anyway?

Time for /leftypol/ to rise from the ashes once more.

^ this

The "law and order" candidate not caring about law and order?

I don't believe it, I think Hillary will have a day in a fair court that won't end well for her.

>that we believe has been working for the Russian Federation since at least 2008

That's your proof? Give me a fucking break.

Hit me up when you have something solid, kthxbye

>These campaigns utilize a smash-and-grab approach involving a fast but noisy breakin
followed by the rapid collection and exfiltration of as much data as possible. If the
compromised target is discovered to be of value, the Dukes will quickly switch the
toolset used and move to using stealthier tactics focused on persistent compromise
and long-term intelligence gathering.
the best part is no actual explanation of what is being done
this is the equivaleent of saying "the hackers used SYNERGY to ACTUALIZE their targets!

he's not even President yet you fucking nigger

As an outsider to all this, I can see Trump is draining the swamp. The democrats and republicans opposed to him can't see it. They have never seen him coming from the start. He's smarter than they are. He is appointing mainly business people, not professional politicians. Business people deal with practicalities, politicians deal with words and opinions.

>Business people deal with practicalities, politicians deal with words and opinions.
My fucking sides!
>not a single scientist
>not a single engineer
>only multibillionaire silver spoon retards
>i.e. people who care solely about politics without fearing any of the repercussions and want the most access to politics because it makes them all the richer
>"""Business people deal with practicalities"""

This.

And most people seem to ignore the fact the he 'drained the swamp' of the entire Clinton empire a month ago. And with Obama's birth certificate now failing LE authenticity checks, he is in a position to 'drain the swamp' of the entire Obama presidency.

What's not to love, folks?

How about the MI6 agent they found dead padlocked inside a big in his own bathtub after he had allegedly hacked clinton data?

More?

How about a GCHQ one that was found drowned in his own bathtub? Apparently for whistleblowing too.

>Because something tells me you would just defend it.
Of course they will.
For republicans, this election was all about "muh liberal tears", not the issues, and certainly no Trumps qualifications for office.
Oh, they'll be disappointed when the wall doesn't get built, but not because they're worried about Mexicans sneaking in.
They'll be disappointed that they miss out on the liberal majority crying about the waste and pointlessness of the wall, but even they have to know it's a white elephant.
Just remember they wouldn't crave "salty liberal tears" unless they were tired of being the social minority.
And they still are the minority, even with a poor-man's Reagan to rally around, and Hillary to serve as the villain.

He literally never said he wasn't going to lock her up, find me one(1) source saying otherwise with his words not being takin out of context. As for the claims he isn't draining the swamp because he happens to me choosing some rather rich people who share ideas with him, who the fuck did you think he'd choose? some random schmuck off the streets or an experienced person capable of the position? Even though that (((Goldman Sachs))) faggot hasn't worked for them in 20 years and had trumps back this entire time in (public view) its suddenly a surprise?

>leaked papers show they already have the plans top build the wall ready
>HE ISN'T GOING TO BUILD IT
Talk about downright lying.