After Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press conference about OBAMA's birth certificate yesterday a lot of shit is going to come...

After Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press conference about OBAMA's birth certificate yesterday a lot of shit is going to come out about his family religious ties.

This is the SMOKING GUN INFORMATION that will be next labeled at (((FAKE NEWS))) to cover up the information being spread. This woman was KILLED after providing the release of the birth certificate.

SUBUD IS A ISLAMIC CULT.

Discuss and spread this please. A full investigation needs to be memed into existence.

Obama went all 8 years despite the GOP doing everything in its will to stop him and did a better job than Bush so I don't really care if he is foreign or not. He did fine.

It's a shame threads like this and assange get slid for bullshit like video games being redpilled.

Literally a shill bot trying to defend the death of the woman (a life family friend) who released his fake ass birth certificate.

GTFO

Good goy

You don't get the point, he can be put in jail for it, and everything he ever did as president can be overturned by trump.

bump

>molokai
>moloch

G-guys?

NO THIS THREAD IS TRYING TO DEFLECT FROM THE 9 POINTS. STICK TO THE 9 POINTS.
DON'T LET THEM MAKE YOU LOOK CRAZY. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

Ah, WILL be overturned by the Godemperor

This is the woman RESPONSIBLE for the "9 POINTS" and she is now dead. This is not a distraction, just more information to the story.

She didn't die from the plane crash, she died from a heart attack AFTER the plane crash in the water where the 8 "survivors" had on FULL SWIM GEAR.

Watch the video.

> People who disagree with my conspiracy are shills.

Hang yourself faggot, the day of the rope is coming anyway.

There is no day of rope coming. You need mental help.

Give me your address and I'll show you firsthand. I can tell you are already suicidal, probably don't have leg function from being fat, you're a furry, and you have a sub 80 IQ. I'd literally kill you and get away with it.

b8 4sho

As someone who lives in maricopa joe arpaio is a fucking hack and is responsible for foot patrols walking around with m4's.

As someone who hates Obama I hope nobody else knows this about Ol' Sherrif Joe

Are you trolling? Do you have three hundred confirmed kills as well?

Scared? Wheres the address?

> Come on, give random strangers on the internet your address.

How about give me your county and I'll google therapists.

little warehouse indian niggers love support roles

Like I said, you don't have leg function. Its a shame fat faggots try to talk shit. You're just afraid I'll burn your trailer down and you don't have an address box for Obama's welfare check he sends you for being useless.

Thanks for the free thread bumps ;)

I'm not going to pretend like I know what that means.

> Ad hominems the post.

You're welcome, Mr. Crazy person.

W E L F A R E
E
L
F
A
R
E

Welfare recipients are overwhelmingly from the red states.

***RARE PICTURE OF f95hV08g***

Surprised you don't have a Hillary shirt on in your pic. YOU LOST

HAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't Podesta the Molesta own property on Molokai?? His "hot dog stand"??

> More ad hominems.

no fbianon said that obama was an atheist but sympathized with muslims

***RARER PICTURE OF f95hV08g***

DEFENDER OF MURDERERS AND PEDOPHILES

Honestly it's highly unlikely that Soetoro is Obama's father, to the point of being ridiculous. And there's literally no motive for that particular lie either.

Troll or poe...this is a hard choice!

bump

Soetero isn't Obama's father. Lulu Soetero is a different person.

"Bapak" Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo is. He fucked the women in his cult just like any other cult leader does, including Obama's mother and "Deliana" Fuddy (the woman responsible for the fake BC)

No. Just fuck you and your family.

You think an internet troll like you had anything on me? You're nothing more than a little bitch like all those sandniggers we used to skin alive then fire bomb so no one could stop us.

I'll start with her family pet in front of your wife's kids you fucking faggit!