Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

>"The irony of all this, of course, is that for most of my presidency, there's been a pretty sizable wing of the Republican Party that has consistently criticized me for not being tough enough on Russia," he said. "Some of those folks during the campaign endorsed Donald Trump, despite the fact that a central tenet of his foreign policy was we shouldn't be so tough on Russia. And that kind of inconsistency I think makes it appear, at least, that their particular position on Russia on any given day depends on what's politically expedient."
>"This is somebody, the former head of the KGB, who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn; is currently making decisions that's leading to a slaughter in Syria. And a big chunk of the Republican Party, which prided itself during the Reagan era and for decades that followed as being the bulwark against Russian influence, now suddenly is embracing him."

So explain to me, "comrades." Why are you so in favor of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI&index=1&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews want Putin gone.They see the window of opportunity closing. They are going for broke.

>We

That's funny, King Nigger, 'cuz you're out of a job in a month.

please no, I almost collected a deck of murlocs

Obongo is not worthy enough to be Putin's slave.

This nigger is crazy if he thinks I'm gonna go all the way back to Camp Pendleton totake part in another one of his bullshit wars.

I don't want to fight the Russians, I want to fight with them.

Whats a Russian ever done to me? What have I ever done to a Russian?

Man, if someone could seriously discuss these points with Obama, he'd look like such a god damn buffoon.

Half it is false equivalence the other half lies.

No one remembers or brings up the fact that hildog and the jew media critisized Trump for not saying he would accept the election results. Saying that it jeopardized and underminded our election process.

Here we are after the election and hilldog, obama, and the jew media are saying the election was hacked/rigged.

K E K

Obama is literally not our president.

No, 37 electors are gonna be held at gunpoint for those sweet sweet 37 electoral votes.

Interesting that of all the replies you're the only one who has replied to his statements, and all you did was dismiss it with the usual "WRONG! FAKE NEWS!" Trumpisms.

This is literally a Russian agent. A true American would dare not question his president.

Because you're liars. We know directly from the source (Wikileaks) who leaked the emails. And we want to know why you lie.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BROTHER IM WITH YOU 100%

>Putin hacked the election by exposing true information to the american people

DAT MONSTER
BURN VODKA

What's with all the Russian shills lately? Just because the west is going down the shitter, doesn't mean Russia is a better alternative.

Obongo is nobodies president

> is currently making decisions that's leading to a slaughter in Syria.

You guys should ship Obongo to Syria.

What will this mean for my job as a Russian hacker of elections?

Fuck off Vlad.

We see now that it was all part of Putin's plan to foster infighting in the American populace, and it worked brilliantly.

The sad part is I can't tell if you're shills for Russia or if you're legitimately this foolish.

Eat shit faggot, I'm not going to fight in a bullshit war against Russia started by our nigger president to spite Trump.

You bet your ass combat vets still in the IRR won't either, you want a war so bad against Russia? Then Go to Syria with ISIS where you belong

>countering American efforts to (((expand freedom)))
To what was he referring?

But it's true youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI&index=1&list=LLvnNhzVZTHHEkuAE7eTwNxQ

Why should the USA go to war with Russia?

You guys can hate obama all you want but putin is a corrupt scumbag

so we can team up with putin and destroy isis? have you been paying attention in class at all?

F, I never want to see your face again at this school

Putin is stumping corruption out of Russia. Most of the Jewish oligarchs were busted by his efforts and now live in Israel.

wats with the logo next to id
are u a janitor xd

Thinking they can brazenly influence our elections to elect who they want. We'll show them what they get when they fuck with us.

chek'd

I'm not in favor of Russia. I'm against instigating war with russia.

It legitimately blows my mind that the anti-Bush crowd is now drumming up McCarthyism in support of nuclear war.

I have yet to see a good reason to escalate the cold war. I have a healthy skepticism towards the ((government officials)) that are yammering on about this "hacking" bullshit.

Can I make one request for Americans? Please attack from Alaska and not Europe

I love red lines.

Because Russia must be exterminated. This failed state does not have the right to exist on this Earth. I wish Murrica would kill as many russische schweine as possible.

No Russian ever called me jew hating xenophobe anti semite racist white trash cishet male.

How did they influence your election?

Or President elect

Where are the proofs of russian hackers anyway?This is like the time when they push 6 trillion jews are dead pre ww2.

>Whats a Russian ever done to me?

they can't play an online video game without cheating

We still wont start ww3 no matter how much bullshit half truths or downright lies you shit into the mainstream, sorry.

Now turn that around and imagine how many countries should go to war with the US for influencing their elections.

>position on any given day depends on what's politically expedient

>"Trump wants to start ww3 against Russia! Unfit 2b pres"
>"Trump wants to work with Russia! Unfit 2b pres"
>"elections cant be rigged, If you believe Trump you're literally retarded"
>"the election was rigged. This is a fact confirmed by jesus christ himself"
Just fuck my shit up :)

Doesn't he have about 1 month to take actions?
Then Trump can erase those actions?

Kek has revealed Russian hackers are real but they work for ((them)). Obama works for ((them)). There for Putin more based, even to a country standing right next to that monstrosity of a country.

Are you high? He's probably the most corrupt world leader in history.
The entire country is run like a Mafia organization, something anyone who lives in a neighbouring country or who has tried to invest in Russia knows. Google "reiderstvo". If you run a successful business in Russia, they'll just make up some false charges and take over the entire thing.
It's also impossible to try to have any diplomatic ties with these assholes.

The closest thing they have is Gruccifer and he only leaked some e-mails to Wikileaks, I doubt the DNC e-mails. Someone actually confused DC Leaks, another whistleblower release group, with DNC e-mails.

And this whole hacking incident really would be phishing. Even CNN admits that 30,000 phishing e-mails were sent out by Russia.

I do remember he tried to influence Brexit.
Sorry burgers but we won't help you this time.

>We
Isn't his "birth certificate" photo shopped?

'by jesus christ himself.."
Kekkk.

>This is somebody, the former head of the KGB, who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn; is currently making decisions that's leading to a slaughter in Syria.

Obama is guilty of literally all of these.

>hacks CS:GO
>hacks American Election
When will it end?!

underrated

You realize the only reason he's saying this is because they're trying to pin the entire election on being hacks by Russia? Also your "irony" is even funnier when you don't understand the stance on Russia. The Obama administration handled Russia poorly for the entire 8 years and now Trump wants to improve relations and have a backbone and this is the sad sack of shit news all you libs can try to spin? Fortuntately for you all the cucks are going to listen because they don't want their safe space harmed and like their propaganda hot and ready

Never. You should start citing Russian Hackers for the reason why you failed your exam. If somebody questions your evidence, then tell them you got it directly from friends at the CIA, and that questioning the evidence is proof of Russian shills having infested your university's leadership.

>who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn; is currently making decisions that's leading to a slaughter in Syria

Why is Obama describing himself?

+100

You, among many others, are mistaking "lets not fuck with them, please" for compliance.

People don't want wars.
People don't want wars with Russia.
Why does it sound like conservatives are becoming the more "anti war" crowd now?

>Waaaaaah, russia poked my candidates emails and outted her as a corrupt and controlling cunt
wait, why are you glossing over the fact Hillary is a--
>BUT RUSSIA DID IT DONT YOU GET IT?

>Work in IT for POS company
>shit brakes
>say its russian hackers
>every goes xaxaxaxaxa
better than expected.

>republicans want action when russia legit hacks the government
>nigger does nothing
>hillary loses
>RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUSSSSSSIIIIIIAASSS!!!1!11!ONEONE!

Is he retarded, a total puppet, or both

You're a fucking cuck or a goddamn sleeper agent. Get fucked by some commie gook, cuck.

>countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn

To be fair, a shitload of people we're trying to "free" really don't want our brand of freedom. This is coming off as a desperate last show of force after his corrupt as fuck party got caught with their pants down and lost all faith from their constituents and the general public.

>THIS DOES NOT EXPAND FREEDOM

Putin invented shitpost. Putin invent internet. Putin invent computers.

and hes stomping the money out of Russia and spending it on his private palaces, and bumps off anyone that gets in his way

>a leaf

I don't want to fight a Russian as much as I didn't want to build some dumb fucking haji's country for him, I'd rather stay here and go to school so I can join the workforce and contribute to society.

If we go to war by some terrible turn of events, they better get a volunteer force for all the cucks who want to fight the Russians so bad because I don't want to and I'm sure as shit not the only vet/active dutyfag who doesnt

Holy shit! Obama called the Cyberpolice! Russia is done goofed and the consequences will never be the same. They are gonna backtrace the hacker

>> countering American efforts to expand freedom
TOP KEK

You can't say this shit when Trump is right now trying to provoke China into starting a war with us.

Frankly I'd rather have China on our side than Russia.

>inb4 the Russia and USA fight each other in Europe

Media is trying to obfuscate the hacking incident so people think Russia directly hacked the result even though there's no proof of that. Hell, there isn't even conclusive proof that Russia hacked the clinton emails.

Be alert.

>efforts to expand freedom

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess what their not accepting the election results is doing, too?

You're the cowardly cuck who doesn't want to fight his country's greatest historical and present day enemy and rival. You're a sad excuse for a man.

I'm not saying go to war with Russia, but don't leave it off the table either. They're dangerous communists and you better believe under Putin the Manlet they will try to reestablish the USSR.

What the fuck is this nigger even saying? He is guilty of the same exact thing - he's been weak on taking any strong stance against a russia and he is only no taking a hrs line position because it's 'politically expedient' for him to attack russia now that the Democrats have lost. Does this King Nigger even realize the irony in his words and how it could be describing his own actions?

He's just mad that no one believes he's a time traveller.

All the Jews I know prefer Putin over Obama.
And they were all for Trump.

>all this tough talk from basement dwelling neckbeards in this thread

How do I report a tip to the cia.

Trump supporters attempting to say noone is ringing the election.

>>On tape confessing

Someone needs to pay.

kek

Obongo lighting the house on fire and shitting on the carpet before leaving, just like a true nigger.

freedom
democracy
LGBT rights

Why is the rest of the world always like 10-20 years behind culturally when comrade with American culture? You fucks in Russia are driving old cars and watching old movies and listening to old music. All old shit that America produced 15 years ago is only now making its way to Russia. I would hate to live in such a backward shithole.

I'm against intervention, the only wars I want to fight is for my country, for my people, defending home turf.

You've probably never been in the military and deployed to the Sandbox to know what its like to "fight" in Obeezy's war that he promised to end so you wouldn't know that grinding feeling that eats away at you as you live in fear of some durka dan bomb blowing you or your buddies up in country you shouldn't even be there.

So I ask again, what the fuck has Russia done to me or my country that warrants boots on the ground, where is your evidence and are you gonna enlist to fight since you want the war so bad?

Nobody needs to enlist

all nuclear weapons platforms are manned

WW3 will be over in 45min

Explain to me, "liberals", why you are suddenly becoming the anti Russia party? Surely it's not only because it suits your needs at the moment to blame them for your issues?

This is who you're replying to. Just so you know.

>the former head of the KGB
Putin was never head of the KGB.

>Obama's plan to foster infighting in the American populace

Fixed that for you, retard

GUYS, RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION AND THEY ARE MEAN TO GAYS, LETS START WW3 WITH THEM, THAT WILL SHOW THEM.

GUYS WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO TRIGGER THE APOCALYPSE? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT GAYS AND INBRED UKRANIANS???

GUYS???

kek

It's arguably the last """"""""white"""""""" ethnostate on the planet.

#NotMyPresident

So you will wait until the communists are launching bombs on Americans?

You're pathetic. Don't reply to me again.

>muh conspiracy boogeymen!

Go tend the wheat farm you serf.

Lurk more.

>American efforts to expand freedom
Made me kek

>Obama leaf is still triggered

God, I love you so much.

>trying to provoke China into starting a war with us.

Explain how he's doing that, faggot.

Why? Because he picked up his phone when china told him not to? Seriously?

Is this a declaration of war

You sound like a good little consumer. Others, perhaps, have values other than current music and film.