Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

They keep trying to take over Europe...

>If envy was a country

They aren't part of the Anglo master race you silly cunt.

We need their blood to see it out of this century still as humans.

We cannot degenerate as we did in the past.

They're not human.

"I I saw the entire German nation sinking into the sea, I could be relied upon to help push it down."

"We must take care. There may be another war. The Germans will try again, given another chance. A Kraut is a Kraut is a Kraut. And the only good Kraut is a dead Kraut."

Dresden best day of my life

memes aside i honestly like germans, i feel nothing but pity and rage at our shared situation, and if we're ever involved in another war it better be on the same side else there will be no civilisation left to save.

>If envy was a country
it would be called england

Because they are the ubercucks of europe and they literally look like subhumans. Most ugly people on this planet

Ethnically English/German mutt here.

What side do I take?

Because they want ARYAN BLOOD.

>being friends with G*rmans

The UK obviously.
Germany is a shackled beast pet of the EU project and it will collapse along with it.

Hahaha

>Starts 3 wars because cannot Empire.
>Doesn't have millions of people around the world speaking your language, ready to die side by side with you.
>Starts EU
>hahahahahahahahah

Please start another war, don't let trident go to waste.

Krauts cannot compete with our stirling natural beauty and adroitness.

It's not like you ever took over Europe. Colonization is empire building on easy mode.

No. We the ANGLOS won't stop until we've had every last drop of ARYAN blood

The globalist leaders if Germany are trying to take over. Aryan Germans are being treated like shit by their rulers, just like us.

This Anglo/Aryan meme is too divisive. It's now White Europeans versus invaders and traitors.

I worry that the (((claws)) have sank too deep into Germany and we shall be pitted against each other. Even though WW2 is alive in our memories, it doesn't mean that Europeans won't fight European again. It's happened twice already.

But the UK is drifting away from the eternal anglo

And neither did you... difference is we never tried. You are on your 4th attempt and it's a disaster...

Both wars could have been avoided if they had turned around and gone the fuck home.

They have this obsession with dominating Europe that will never leave them.

Even now with much of their territory gone and without an individual to rally behind they try...

It was not Nazism or the Kaiser we were fighting it was the indestructible will of the German people...

We are Eternal, we stretch beyond the influence of these shores.

>pol actually believes the jews would fake their own genocide for money and land

how retarded is this board?

We never had be chance to become Eternal Anglo, only a taster before the Fash and O.W. were all arrested.

All we have left are memes and anger

We are friends. The only ones that benefit from division are the ones on the top. Divide and conquer. The secret to success is unity.

Untermensch can't be friends.

Sorry Dad but we da Ubermensch now

Because we are steeped in perfidy.

Well, that and the fact that Krauts are still too shellshocked from WW2 to make any sane social policy.

>The secret to success is unity

But the Anglos are the one on the top.

And now it would seem that indestructible will of Germans has been subverted into blind self destruction (for the most part).

WW2 I feel especially strong for as it was such a waste of life. How men who fought in the trenches were branded traitors for not wanting to turn Europe into a meat grinder again in the second war.

(Changed from phone to laptop)

I mean in a sense of friendship. The EU is set up as an undemocratic instrument of power manifestation of the elite and must be destroyed. That has nothing to do with the friendship between our people.

C'mon Germany, If we become the best of friends we have have a war over who has the shittier country.

>(((Anglos)))

Disband the EU and we'll talk, we love your cars and we'd rather you guy were white huns than fucking mudslimes any day of the week.

But please, stop with the fucking fourth reich and stop trying to control europe or we'll spank your arses again