This straya comedian recently posted a video bashing muzzie haters, really makes you think

This straya comedian recently posted a video bashing muzzie haters, really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mhs68qhohI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI.
youtu.be/X5j_EcmRvaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_uTL7xRNXWI
youtube.com/watch?v=eW4zVwkWrB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>politics
>"comedy"

Yep, he's super funny.

Are there any straya's who are not shitposters?

>500k subs
Hes fucking nothing
>VB
Fucking Melb FAGGOT obviously he's a leftie

Just as I suspected. "Shooter" Williamson. He's a genuine disgrace to this nation, even more so than Pauline Hanson and Yahoo Serious.

>hates his own kind
>loves the non-whites

????
>we must accept muslims or they'll kill us
?????

Didnt make any sense to me, I cant tell if he's being serious or not.

It's a standard liberal argument, so i expect he was serious

This guy is humorous at times but pretty blue-pilled

I thought it was a meme

>This guy is humorous at times
hello underage fag

One thing I cannot stand is hearing these caring come latelys piss and whine about the latest "issue".

Aleppo is the new one.
They see Facebook saying "care about it" so they all start saying nobody cares to increase their own virtue signal value.

I know what Aleppo is, retard.
I've been following Syria since the start.

None of you cunts care, you care about looking nice. I have to wonder what you would all do as people if you were restricted from any electronic form of communication.

I think he has some funny video's too.

Like this one; youtube.com/watch?v=X5j_EcmRvaI.

You dont have to be underage to find things funny.

Welp. Thats my respect for him gone

None of it appeals to him because he hasnt had a social life or any mates he could relate to in the vids

Youll find alot of posters get bitter and upset about bants because it reminds them of their lonely reality, so theyll call you underrage instead

that's some nice projection

literally who?

yeah, really makes you think.

thanks, comedian.

>that picture

Today in "pranks that went way too far"

Ditto. His cricket commentry videos were ok too

The fag who made this thing you probably shared at some point

youtu.be/X5j_EcmRvaI

Now HERES someone who surprised me
Labour lover Friendly Jordies made a surprisingly good video in regards to the elections, and I usually expect the worst from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uTL7xRNXWI

Usually he sticks to Straya shit, and irks me with some of his shit, but this one is actually pretty alright because it punches towards the people who most likely watch his shit, inner city faggots who need a shorthand for a discussion.

Liberals are split into 2 categories of
1. retards who believe their own rhetoric & know nothing of history
2. self-hating marxists who want to see the west destroyed

smdh

I forced myself to watch the Jordies one because I have to know what normals are getting fed, it wasn't great but it wasn't shit.

It still idolizes Bernie, thinks climate change is the worst thing ever (hint: living in a new dark age is) and he clearly likes to get all his info from privilege checkers.

Some of thse sources I could tolerate but Getup! nah get fucked.

Also, tone down with the skits.....people have attention spans at least 5 seconds longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=eW4zVwkWrB8

So, you've got yourself a roach infestation, what's the next step in your master plan?

His audience doesn't have that span
the skits are nice though, he's a good film maker

Yeah thats a good reason to watch his shit, I do that for all american politics, I keep a tentacle on each pulse and see what squidges and when.

Something about Australian politics rubs me fucking RAW though and I can barely entertain it at all.

keep the downvotes going. Australia is cucked beyond belief and we need your help Sup Forums

Is he /our/ guy. It's like Hillary is our guy

at the end of his video he says spread love and tolerance unless you have a death wish which means that these cunts will just kill people if you dont let them take your country. good one shit head

>that fucking last 30-40 odd seconds

Already did my part and unsubbed

fucking this, they all become condescending, slamming anyone not reposting their emotive lefty shit on facebook...do they not realize what they are doing achieves nothing?

>ISIS find out Sally from ((melbourne)) who is a liberal arts student shared this video about children in Alepo
>fuck guys better pack it in, wars over

>Makes money on australian culture
>Wants it destroyed

Export the cunt.

>I know what Aleppo is, retard.
>I've been following Syria since the start.
>None of you cunts care, you care about looking nice.

When they whine about Aleppo ask them what they think of the secret war in Yemen waged by the US and Saudi governments. Millions are without even water. Today.

Not a peep from the news, not an ounce of virtue signalling retards. Really makes you think.

Meanwhile they're busy painting the defeat of ISIS and rebels as a defeat for Syrians. I thought we WANTED stability, so the refugees could go home and rebuild? Wasn't that the point?
I guess not, because "success" seems to be getting the russians and Assad out of Syria and then handing it over to the same """""moderates""""" that have been indistinguishable from ISIS since this mess started.

Or what about the great liberal success of Libya? Killing Gaddafi and turning a stable and prosperous region into another ME toilet of sectarianism, warlords and religious violence.

By this point nobody will be listening to you because you're "weird" and probably a racist too for trying to distract from muh refugees.

Why do comedians/actors even talk about politics and push their agenda on other people?

Most of them dont even know what they're talking about.

Do they not realize they will lose viewers and so on?