Why do so many European countries have holocaust denial illegal? Why can't they just prove it happened with evidence?

Why do so many European countries have holocaust denial illegal? Why can't they just prove it happened with evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it didn't happen and there's no evidence, so you outlaw normies from reaching the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

OY FUKN VEY

60 BILLION GOY, REMEMBA

Evidence? Why do you need evidence with all these printed eye-witness accounts sold in every book store?
You're not denying a PROVEN and TRUE historical event are you? It happened. End. of. story. Stop asking questions or it's prison for you, pal.

Nobody has the right to deny facts

But user, now I am not saying that it DID NOT HAPPEN but why dont you believe those poor people who climbed electric fence and fell from 2 meters and escaped after they saw nazis tear newborn children in half?

What is so hard to believe here?

desu

This, what did you expect OP?

But Holocaust denial isn't illegal in the UK and US and people still believe it because of all the evidence

>Can deny the genocide of indians in America
>Can deny that nuking Japan was a bad thing
>Can deny evolution
>Can deny the Moon landings
>Can deny the Earth is round
>But can't deny the Holocaustâ„¢

Really stimulates one's cognitive functions, doesn't it?

Yeah, Americans even have In God We Trust on their bills, doesn't mean it exists, and Britain? Category for itself.

The greatest lie ever told.

Hitler, Mosley, Mussolini and all the others were fighting for us except our grandparents generation and the bovine masses were too fucking stupid to realise it. Just as today, they were manipulated and lied to by their government and the media.

We are now living in the aftermath of this whole tragic mess. Germany has been reduced to rubble, most probably to further spit on the graves of all the great people who tried to save us from degradation and death.
Even today the truth is still not known because the majority are still the bovine masses, they are halting enlightened minority from exposing the truth and creating a new world.

Now put the pieces together and realise why you can't criticise Jews, why anti-semitism is such a big deal, why Hitler and Nazi Germany were made out to be the devil. Dirty tricks are their game after all

I'd say 100% of normalfags believe it, but only because it's so "taboo" and you can never question anything about it.

What facts?

Go shoot an mp you nutter

because we live in a post-truth and post-fact world. If you present the facts, ppl just dont care anymore.

this website is perfect truth of this. You can present a million facts and all you will ever get in response is 'NIGGER NIGGER'.

You all sicken me

Are there countries that specifically ban the denial of the holocaust as opposed to the general ban of denial of war crimes?

>can't they just prove it happened with evidence?

No.

In the words of Bernie Sanders
>let me moik dis vewwy cleah
>du dubate is OVAH
>du hollakuwost happund
>end uf stowy

>holocaust denial illegal? Why can't they just prove it happened with evidence?

>pic related

they have done you stupid anti-semite

Because new generations don't care about holocaust or jews.

That's where you're wrong. The guilt of the evils of the holohoax is embedded in them and is the root cause for SJW and Refugee Welcome movements.

I just recently remembered we got taught Anne Frank at like 7th grade or something. Every normie you know likes to bask in le evil history channel documentaries about le super-evil nationalist Hitler. You can say you don't care but it just shows you have no clue how deep rooted this is in our psyche.

Why not?

Proof? What's proof? Is it some sort of anti-Semitism